1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you are in Iraq, don't pick up anything on the floor: US snipers baiting Iraqis

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ablaye, Sep 24, 2007.

1. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Simple question, do you support such an operation? No 'oh it's not proven', No BS against the troops as they just follow orders, very simple do YOU support such an operation?

I know I myself do not. Those doing harm on the US already have the ammo needed, they do not need to pick up little bits and pieces on the wayside.

If I found ammo, guns, explosives on my property or while walking I damn sure would remove it or made sure it was removed so someone else, possibly my child was not hurt or killed. For that being shot, I mean WTF.

I answered the simple question, now for those ranting and raving on both sides, very simple do you support it?

GRIM, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  2. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Anything more harmful than some feces on a dollar bill is going too far- IMO.

Crazy_Rob, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  3. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This point was precisely what I spent so many posts trying to get GTech to discuss. Assuming, and it's quite a big assumption here, that it really is happening and is official policy, what are opinions on the matter? I consider the actuality of it occurring to be debated separately, and was curious on actual stances on the idea, not it's viability and likeliness.

omgitsfletch, Sep 25, 2007 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  4. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    to me, this is an terrorist act, US troops becoming terrorist.

bfebrian, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  5. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Ignoring members just because they have a different opinion from you, shows everyone how much of an ignorant person you are. It's quite sad really.

Toopac, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  6. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    I did not ignore him for having a different opinion of me, otherwise I'd have about 100 people on my ignore list! I've tried time and time again to have some meaningful debate here, and all too often the debate falls apart into a slop of name calling and accusations, and more often than not, GTech is at the head of the pack in instigating it. I think what's sad really is that I've been here about 2 weeks and it only took him that long to assure in my mind I could completely disregard almost any comment he made.

Also, I feel that as soon as I came out in support for Ron Paul on this forum, his tone and the way he responded to my messages became much more hostile towards me. You don't have to agree with my stance, but I will find this board much more bearable without his presence.

7. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

What fun is that?

Crazy_Rob, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's how they are. GTech, ly2, d16man, KalvinB, Arnie, debunked, Toopac, Will.Spencer, samantha pia, Mia, etc...
    These people don't debate. They can't face the facts. They just attack people and resort to name-calling and insults.
    A lot of people have them on their ignore list.

ablaye, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  9. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    So far d16man and GTech have earned it for me; a few of the others are close, but some of those people are alright with me, despite the fact we disagree.

10. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    this would probably have some deep psychological effect on these young soldiers also.

pizzaman, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  11. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you can't say that for everyone (read: every time a democrat is accused of something) That statement rings hollow.

GeorgeB., Sep 25, 2007 IP
  12. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations.

You guys just let Gtech and Mia talk about something... anything.... but the actual issue.... Again.

You shouldn't even engage them when they come in trying to derail threads. Sure they'll claim their motives are pure. But seriously... the best you can do when faced with something like this is cover your ears and go la la la la hoping it's not true?

Sure it puts our troops in between a rock and a hard place. They're just people, trying to live through this nightmare.

Newsflash: they'll try to discredit any story that's not reported by Fox news or an organization they believe supports their views.

Funny GTech attacked yahoo immediately without even noting that yahoo was just reprinting a story off the Associated Press (AP). The AP logo is right there at the top right of the article.

GeorgeB., Sep 25, 2007 IP
  13. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    Yea, he has a habit of calling every source fake. And yes, we fail to see their attempts at derailing threads for what they really are. That's why I've saved myself the trouble of dealing with him anymore. Even in the 6 hours after putting him on ignore, it's been much more peaceful dealing with more rational people like lorien.

14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is time for another [​IMG]

Time to put up or shut up GT. If you support the neocon scumbags put your life in the line of fire instead of boring us every day on DP. ;)

:confused: :confused:

AGS, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  15. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    Wars are for neo-cons to start, not for neo-cons to fight. It's everyone else's kid that gets to die for their cause. Is it time to attack Iran yet? We only have 160,000 in Iraq, that still leaves us over a million more who could be used.

16. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Hahaha! I missed all the moonbattery! fletch finally went off the deep end, eh?

Doesn't surprise me. He busted in a few weeks ago and immediately went for the victim role on behalf of others, demonstrating his hypocrisy. While the usual anti-American "gang" lobs off insults and personal attacks, he perceived one of my comments as such and had a titty fit over it. Like a good liberal, completely ignoring those doing the same to me.

After pointing out his hypocrisy several times, he made a pledge to hold others accountable too, but never followed through. I suspect he had no idea how time consuming that would be.

After being owned several times today over dishonesty and defending anti-Semites, I guess he had enough. Facts kept getting in the way of his agenda, so he resorts to the same personal attacks on others that just last week, he was having a nervous breakdown over. I love hypocrisy in action.

He did play a good victim role though. I think he got pissed off that I gave him some credit for standing up for his country. People like him are probably offended by that.

I believe some doofus actually said I attacked Yahoo as well. And then of course, they always try to switch it around to "but, but, but we're just questioning the administration!" So classic, yet "the administration" was never the subject of discussion.

Yep, fletch...I do take it as a compliment. I exposed your dishonesty, you were pissed that I gave our soldiers the benefit of the doubt while you and the others do what you do best...stuck a knife in their back while pretending to care. You were pissed at akula's anti-semitism being exposed again. Pissed that the ron paul supporters keep getting caught in lies; keep getting exposed for their hatred of israel, etc.

Like I said of guerilla, you only want to see comments by those that tear American down. You don't want to see the opinions of those who choose to defend her; choose to defend our soldiers from dishonest allegations. You only want to tear down and I keep getting in your way.

Oh, how I live for these moments :D

Take the red pill bud. In fact, take two! I hope I caused you to lose some sleep tonight!

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  17. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Here's another classic case of hypocrisy. He complains "boo hoo hoo, they are using labels for people and not debating issues, etc, etc, etc" and tosses out names like neo-con.

One standard for thee, another standard for everyone else, except those who tear down America :rolleyes:

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  18. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A tad to difficult to answer? :rolleyes:

GRIM, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  19. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    You did, if he were agreeing with you he wouldn't be on you ignore list.

Did you not think to yourself i'll ignore any personal attacks from GTech (since you think he's having a go at you) & just carry on the discussion? His point were these soldiers were not found guilty of anything & that's the system you have got in place in the USA = Innocent to proved guilty, i know him defending the troops caused you to block him.

Silencing people who state different things to what you believe makes you a dictator (Hitler[ish])

Will i be blocked now? i mean i stated something i know you will deny;)

Some others just copy & paste other opinions, that shows their full brain power & hate. What's really sad is that when others discuss & debate your copy & paste jobs & bring up valid points with them, you don't respond? too busy reading hatred & copy & pasting i suspect;)

Well done your at least a 4 star copy & paste general now, pathetic;)

Toopac, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Innocent until proven guilty, however these same people pick and choose when to use that ;) Just get into the Patriot Act or any suspected terrorist, no guilty verdict and well that just washed your entire point away.

Still to difficult to answer I see..

GRIM, Sep 26, 2007 IP