1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you are in Iraq, don't pick up anything on the floor: US snipers baiting Iraqis

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ablaye, Sep 24, 2007.

1. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is some more definitions for ya

coun·try /ˈkʌntri/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-tree] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural -tries, adjective
    –noun
    1. a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
    2. the territory of a nation.

ad·min·is·tra·tion /ædˌmɪnəˈstreɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ad-min-uh-strey-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
    2. the function of a political state in exercising its governmental duties.

My support is for the future of my country.....your is blind devotion to the administration.

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Did I say it was treasonous to do so?

Once again, I'm simply pointing out how those that pretend to care about the troops and repeat (but, but, but can't we care for them by wanting them home?) are the first ones to convict them in the court of public opinion based on allegations. Allegations are a dime a dozen and are quite often incorrect.

It's nice to see your support of our troops.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

Best Answers:
    Incorrect. I've not mentioned anything about any administration.

If you want to be a patriot, by the *true* definition, perhaps you should consider trying the qualifications that define it.

It's obvious you do not understand the definition. You want the glory of being classified one, but are unwilling to do the tasks required of it, so you attempt to redefine it's meaning.

How typical of a Ron Paul supporter.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  4. akula

akula Peon

Best Answers:
    You back the current administration up in everything it does. That is being patriotic to the administration(or party). You are nothing but a faux-patriot. Everyone here knows this now. I am sure when Shillary comes into office you will then scream and yell how the democrats are ruining the country.....The only differnce is i see them being one in the same, you still buy into the two party lie.

Here is something to chew on.....

http://www.examiner.com/a-953145~Bush_quietly_advising_Hillary_Clinton__top_Democrats.html

akula, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Nixon Gang, NeoCons.. This has to be AnythonyCEA, or a close relative Deliverance style...

Love those catch phrases; they so nail your point home every time.:rolleyes:

The thing is, you and others like you do not want our troops home safe. You want them home in a body bag. You want to see them strung up, and tried for war crimes... You'd spit on them if you had the balls to get near them.

Just think if you channeled all this negative energy into something positive, we'd be that much closer to world peace...

Start being part of the solution instead of part of the problem... :cool:

Mia, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Too funny! You are trying so hard to be something you are not. You take issue with me for supporting our troops by giving them the benefit of the doubt based upon allegations posted by an islamist, while you and other RP supporters seek to convict them in the court of public opinion. Then go on to say that is unpatriotic!

You attempt to redefine patriotism, then note your frustration of me for simply following that definition.

I'm loyal to my country, akula. I know that upsets you. I sense you are loyal too, just not to the same country I am.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Hammer on the head. Well said, Jeremy.

GTech, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The BBC has more about this:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7012889.stm
    US forces 'lure Iraqis with bait'

US Army snipers in Iraq are ordered to "bait" areas with explosives and ammunition and then kill whoever picks them up, according to court documents.
    The classified programme is described in statements disclosed by lawyers for three US soldiers accused of planting evidence on Iraqis they had killed.

It is unclear how widely the tactic may have been used in Iraq or how many people may have died as a result of it.
    The US army has declined to confirm whether the "baiting" policy exists.

ablaye, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  9. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh no, the BBC must be an Islamist too!

I'm done with the bullshit.

GTech seeks to discredit every single source and person opposed to our administration's current stance in Iraq. He attempts to achieve this by painting those who disagree with him as islamists, terrorists, and a number of other pejorative terms. He does not listen to arguments counter to his beliefs, but will surely tell you they are wrong. He has shown a complete lack of care in actually examining sources, and will quickly declare them as fabricated when there is significant proof they are true.

For now, everyone else in this forum remains visible to me, as they will actually debate rather than spit pure rhetoric and accuse every single dissenter as being dishonest, an enemy, and completely wrong without ever attempting to justify his point. If others decide to act in the manner GTech does, they will be placed on ignore also.

GTech will probably in his delusional mind see this as a compliment, when in reality everyone around him sees him as a crotchety old man who just likes to fight rather than think. Argue rather than debate. Fuck off, GTech.

omgitsfletch, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I feel a thread merge coming on.... :rolleyes:

Mia, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  11. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just watched this on CNN Lou Dobbs Tonight.

ablaye, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the difference in your post and the truth is that when Gtech (or any of us for that matter) do discredit it with fact, people on here still ignore the facts. This is the way liberals work. They never believe anything unless they come up with it on their own, and then it is nothing more than truth.

d16man, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    More pearls of wisdom....

And moonbats wonder why people cannot stand them... :eek:

Mia, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  14. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm...you rant about liberals, rather than rant about particular people.

The definition I find for a liberal is : political or social views that put a great emphasis on creating new social patterns or values, often with the help of direct government action. (Contrast with conservative views, which put more emphasis on the importance of traditional values and social patterns.) Liberals view society as something that can be easily reshaped to meet changing conditions. They believe that many existing social patterns, including marriage, gender roles, and race relations are severely flawed and unfair.

Considering that I pretty much stand for as little government intervention as possible, and believe that for the most part society is fine and we need to focus as a society on fixing social ills rather than leaving it to the government to solve our problems, I'd say I'm damned far from a liberal.

Next time, try to focus your rant a bit more: notice I didn't call a particular group out or disparage any set of people in my ignore of GTech. I focused into what HE was doing wrong. In any case, you've shown nearly as much as GTech that you criticize groups of people and generalize ideas rather than picking out specific problems with things. You call me a liberal and rant about "what liberals do", when I'm damned far from a liberal. For that, you are also ignored. Fuck off, d16man.

omgitsfletch, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I only see one person ranting here...

I'd say you are about one infraction away from going bye bye at this point... You don't have to get mad and tell people to F off to express your opinion.

Relax man.. It's just an internet forum...

Mia, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  16. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mia, your use of "moonbats" to refer to muslims is highly inflammatory, hateful and racist.
    How would you feel if someone refers to you as a kike????

And your statement above could as easily applied to jews.
    Rephrasing your statement and avoiding using racist slurs: "And jews wonder why people cannot stand them... "

ablaye, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  17. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's what they do, omgitsfletch. They can't debate the issue so they resort to calling people names. They call us anti-semite, liberal, etc... because they know they can NOT debate the issue.

I have blocked most of them because they are a waste of my time and not worth loosing your temper over.

ablaye, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm not referring to Muslims as moonbats.. My suggestion is you visit Wiki to see just what a moonbat is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonbat

FYI, if you want to show respect to Muslim's, you might want to make sure you capitalize the "M" in Muslim next time..

Another FYI, Muslims are not a race. They are a religion...
    I don't know.. I'm not Jewish.

It's kinda hard to throw out a racist statement when there is no race the statement is directed at. You're confused...

I'm not sure what is more comical.. The fact that you think moonbat is a racial slur against Muslim's, or the fact that you think that I am Jewish and am going to be offended by anything you say.

It is blatantly obvious to me that you are an angry little kid who watches too much TV and was given way too much caffeine.

Please calm down or leave the discussion... Better yet, keep it up, and I'll just put you on ignore.. :cool:

Mia, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  19. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mission Accomplished! :D

Strawman argument.

I'm the one who wants to end the war, and you're calling that negative and working against World Peace. I swear, the neocons have mastered the art of Rovian discourse. Discuss me, not the issue. Attack me, not the issue. When confronted, avoid, avoid, avoid.

By following your example?

guerilla, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  20. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go ahead and put me on ignore. I actually do want you to put me on ignore.
    It is only a matter of time before I do too, so I am offering you a chance to beat me to it.

ablaye, Sep 25, 2007 IP