1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'death to America and Israel'

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Sep 23, 2007.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Not at all. I just covered this in another thread. Unfortunately, you are one of those I was referring to. If you want to trick people into believe RP stands for America and that he is "your" candidate, you might consider not tearing America down, day in and day out. I know that will hurt you, because it seems to be your only purpose here, but if you really love your candidate, you could at least pretend.

No one faults him for these things, that I've seen.

Bush respects the Constitution, has lowered taxes, not done a very good job on the border because of Congress (which RP will face too), maintained our civil liberties while actively pursuing terrorists. The difference there is, RP has no interest in protecting America. His foreign policy on protecting our country is worse than democrats, and that's saying a lot.

The status quo would be going after those that threaten our country. And it is apparent RP doesn't want to maintain that status quo. It's really a shame to, because on paper, he doesn't look that bad. If he were not pandering to "troofers," blaming America first, promising not to go after those that threaten our country, didn't have so many issues with Israel or blacks and wasn't perpetuating the NAU conspiracy, he wouldn't be half bad. Unfortunately, for those who *really* are concerned about national security, RP has committed to doing absolutely nothing about it. Perhaps that's why the very people that support him...actually support him.

GTech, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  2. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, Iran is going to get owned!

Iran - Hey UN we have a Ghadr-1

US - Umm... Iran I would hate to remind you of our Tomahawk® Cruise Missile's

Russia - And our KH-55's and Tsar Bomba's (The king of all bombs)

UN - The mighty western front will destroy you.

Iran - ...I'm Sawry...

Can't wait for the sh*t to hit the fan!

Plutonic, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  3. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Helping PJAK would teach the Iranians a lesson

bogart, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  4. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ahmadinejad acts like a ‘petty and cruel dictator’ and comments on the holocaust:

“Granted this happened, what does it have to do with the Palestinian people?”

Well I'm sure that Ahmadinejad knows that the Palestianian Grand Mufti al-Husseini was responsible and assisted Eichmann in the Holocaust.

The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan.

see -- http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=477914&page=3

bogart, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  5. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You think so? You really think so? You think you can conquer a country with only missiles and air forces? If so, you know nothing. And you know what, US soldiers are nothing against Iran's soldiers when it comes to fight on the land. Iran's soldiers are very well educated on gerilla warfare tactics and have lots of experience with it. If you think Iran is going to be as easy as Iraq, you're really mistaken :)

leet, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  6. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    US forces can kick the Iranain Revolutionary Guards butts all the way to paraidise.

The well educated Iranian soliders will hide behind women and children like the low lifes in Iraq.

Then they will cry that the babies they are when Blackwater is send in to clean up.

bogart, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  7. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Watch and see then. We saw how good your soldiers were at Vietnam when it came to guerilla war ;)

leet, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  8. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The American forces were great in Vietnam

They were stabbed in the back by a bunch of pinko-communist-liberal freeloading-move.org-hippies that are trying to do the same thing today against US forces in Iraq.

bogart, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  9. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    Your living a dream world, just like Mr. Bush.
    You really think you had a war in Iraq? What happened there was a joke.
    What USA invaded was a broken and weak country.

Real War begins when you play with Iran, Iran are a proud country.
    And they hate Americans more than they hate insects.
    So you think when american soliders cross Iran borders, the women and children won't be hiding. They will hit and kill every single US Soldier that cross that boarder line.... Ofcourse then you forgot that Syria will be playing too. ;)

KingofKings, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  10. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you say supporting terrorism is OK when it's in your favor, true? Oh or would you like to name it freedom fighters?

LeoSeo, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  11. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yea sure. You always have an excuse for everything anyway :)

leet, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  12. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If we attacked Iran, they would fall as quickly as Iraq. Their military simply does not compare to the United States. It's the policing and controlling the territory afterwards that we would have trouble with, just like Iraq. But do you honestly believe that the Iranian military can match up with the United States? It's foolish. There is a short list of countries in the world that could go toe-to-toe with our military might and hold their own, and Iran is not one of them.

omgitsfletch, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  13. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously you watched too much Rambo. In real life, things are not so easy :) Better get back to real world soon.

leet, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  14. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Tell that to all the Iranian women waiting for the American Soliders to arrive and liberate them. :)

One united free Kudistan will teach Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran a lesson and provide the US with a reliable ally for Peace.

bogart, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  15. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In your dreams maybe :) Alliance of Kurds? Haha. Turkish Army would never let a free Kurdistan to be founded.

leet, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  16. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/spending.htm

The USA has over 1.5 million troops worldwide, whereas Iran has about 500,000. The USA spends more on its military than the rest of the world combined. Do you think 4.3 billion compares to 623 billion? We have 160,000 troops in Iraq, and have spent 5 years there, and we've lost only (not to diminish the sadness of their deaths, but in raw numbers, it serves a valid point) 3 or 4 thousand people. I don't want to see a war with Iran, but let's be honest here, you wouldn't stand a chance. Our military, particularly with our air superiority, is built to destroy infrastructure quickly, and take out key targets. We would topple Iran in weeks; the difficult part would be maintaining power against insurgents (just like Iraq), but the government and military itself would fall near immediately. To think otherwise is foolish.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_size_of_armed_forces

This lists Iran at 545,000 troops, compared to 1,426,000 for the USA. This also lists military expenditures at $518B for the USA, and $6B for Iran. Closer numbers, but the point remains the same.

17. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    I
    Hehe it's going to be funny when the American soldiers drop one by one at the Iran boarders. :cool:

When Bush and there supporters realize how big of Idiots they are.

Just like when Israel invaded Lebanon last summer. :)

We have a saying in Arabic. "The Rock that you under estimate, will break your head."

18. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    You know I heard that same B.S when Israel was about to Invade Lebanon last summer. You really think numbers can determine a war?

I think you should of learned your numbers lesson back in the Vietnam war. :)

19. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know very few about the countries you mentioned so you better don't go above your head mate, look it up in history to see who teaches who a lesson when it comes to m2m war. And, in that case you should be thankful to Al-Qaida for teaching you a good lesson(what you call terror), would you mind if America was in the same list with Syria, Iraq and Iran, terrorist supporter state, since you openly support it? The more you support terrorism, the more it will hit back at you; sooner or later.

LeoSeo, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  20. omgitsfletch

Best Answers:
    Wow, does anyone on either side listen to the points I'm making? Vietnam we ran into trouble on the ground, because it was primarily an agricultural nation, with very little infrastructure. The North Vietnamese relied on guerilla tactics and living in tunnels to eventually cause us to leave. Note that key point: anything above ground, any INFRASTRUCTURE, was destroyed near immediately.

Never did I say that the United States could maintain a hold upon Iran. I've said time and time again, our military is not designed to police a foreign country, and we are seeing that to be very true in Iraq. Also, keep in mind that I don't want to see us go to war with Iran. I believe it's unnecessary and unprovoked.

At the same time, what I'm saying is that in a war of toppling governments and destroying infrastructure, the United States will annihilate Iran. Not only do we have allies in the Middle East with which to station our military aircraft, we have according to Wikipedia, 11 aircraft carriers! Apparently, this is more than the rest of the world combined. How does Iran plan to withstand a military assault and toppling of their government when their utilities, key air defense bases, and military bases are bombed by hundreds of aircraft near immediately? Also, keep in mind the attack range of our cruise missiles, which can be utilized from the sea by our navy.

I don't want to see Iran toppled unnecessarily by our government, but you're delusional if you think it's not a very realistic possibility. I encourage you, browse that wikipedia page I listed. It should become clear that our military has the resources, via land, sea, and air, to take on almost any army in the world handedly.