1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[50 MAJOR QUESTIONS] Help, adsense experts

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Cyberpaul, Sep 23, 2007.

Greetings digitalpoint forumers!!

I have really some few questions... hope for your different criticisms, reviews, comments, ideas, suggestions, etc. Please answer my questions, im looking for different answers per question so i can based on it my adsense adventure.

Here are my PERSONAL STATS for you to based your answers on:
    - Im 21 years old and a college student, living in Philippines
    - With basic html knowledge
    - knows a bit of CSS and javascript
    - no knowledge of php, mysql, apache, coldfusion, blablabla
    - Has own pc and broadband with moderate specs
    - Really Internet Geek for around 5 years
    - Sits in my pc 12 hours a day if there's no class
    - Owned a website forum boards hosted in invisionfree
    (500-1,000 visits a day. But Damn, i cant put adsense in it) =(

Here's the format of our question and answer portion...

*The question
    *Your answer - *Your Reason

E.g.
    1.) What's the best adsense revenue profiting process...
    A - Because bla bla bla

---------------------------------------------------------

A.) Creating a blog empire from blogger.com (Writing articles per day)
    B.) Creating major websites, promoting it in full free advertisements
    C.) Creating basic websites with articles

2.) If i were to choose A, what's the best option???
    A.) Creating 1 blog a day (with adsense in it) with an very-optimized, original article
    B.) Creating 20 or multiple blogs a day (with adsense in each of it) from copied articles in the internet. - still i will put a source and author's name

3.) If i were to choose B, what's the best option???
    A.) Creating 1 optimized-major website in a year
    B.) Creating 3 major websites in a year
    C.) Creating 5 major websites in a year

4.) If i were to choose C, what's the best option???
    A.) Build basic, original article websites once a month
    B.) Build basic, original article websites once a week (but no that good)

5.) Does copying articles from wikipedia is ok to put into your
    bunch of blogs??

6.) Does copying articles from ezine.com and goarticles.com is ok
    to put into your bunch of blogs??? (I will just put the author's name)

7.) Is having a copied article with a bunch of ads an MFA???

8.) If a user clicks ALL the google ads in my site, is it foul?

9.) Any good sites with free tutorial on how to obtain good-free traffics?
    (I know there are a lot of sites and e-books about this... but i want to know the really good ones)

10.) This is a sample of my blog article site... How is it??
    purposedrivenlifereview.blogspot.com

11.) Based from my personal stats above, If you really dedicated yourself in adsense, how long can you achieve a rate rank of $1,000 a month??

12.) Is Joel Comm's 2005 edition of "Google Adsense Secrets" is still reliable these days??? (Because Google is getting smart and updates their adsense algorithm code from time to time)

13.) Is Joel Comm's books the best adsense techniques tutorials???

14.) Can you share your starting experience with me if you dont mind???

15.) 15.) This is the best adsense forum ive seen, how long can i finish reading
    all the adsense topics here if i spend in my computer 12 hours a day???

16.) Do you think adsense, or other ppc advertising, will lasts forever???
    (You know, the governments may ban it because of market imbalance... or maybe it will create chaos in the world wide web... or it will make a negative impact in the economy... blablabla)

17.) How long it will take before i can read all the adsense tutorials, guides, techniques in the internet??? (Based from my personal stats above)

18.) How long it will take before i can master all the techniques in adsense??? (Based from my personal stats above)

19.) Can you paste here your site for me so i can get good adsense samples??? Or maybe give here sites for good adsense samples...?

20.) How much earnings you will get from a site with 500-1,000 visits a day??

21.) If i have three adsense contents in a page, can i still post adsense referral and adsense search in that page??? If yes, how many is allowed??

21.) Any adsense placement tips to work with ad-blinded peoples???
    (Peoples who have long been in the internet, and naturally their mind ignores the ads and stuff)

22.) For payments, Is Express delivery really recommended??? Philippine mail stations are corrupt these days.

23.) Can an adsense newbie earn 10$ a day??? Is it possible???

24.) Ive read a topic here, that you must have multiple adsense accounts named on different corporate entities, to avoid your whole network of websites being caught up if something happens. How can i do that based from my personal stats above??? Do i have to register a business name in my country??

25.) You have already share your starting experience, how about your
    sucess stories??? Care to share me here??

26.) Gaining money is not a game, therefore, gaining in adsense is not a game, do i have to be really serious in this field??? (Quit studying, and just create a bunch of websites??)

27.) Do blogging really earn??? A simple yes or no would do. ^_^

28.) In the google tos.. it says "No Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site's search engine ranking, e.g., your site's PageRank" ---> What does it mean by deceptive or manipulative content??? Does constructing an article to improve your pagerank illegal???

29.) What does smart pricing really mean???

30.) Is it true that if your other sites are not profiting well, it will affect your whole network of adsense websites???

31.) Some say copying articles from wikipedia is legal, just add a "GNU License bla bla bla" Statement in your blog. Is it true???

32.) Can you rely on google adsense as your lifelong business?? (Earning $1,000 in the Philippines is like the earnings of your US Company CEO's)

33.) What are the very dangerous loopholes that adsense publishers always ignores??

34.) If your adsense account has been banned, is it possible to retrieve it back??

35.) If i add a high-keyword article in my websites (say, mesothelioma), will google really study my site instantly??? Do i put my account in dangerzone??

36.) Do you think google adsense websites will be massive in the next few years???

37.) If yes in #36, do you think we will earn less because its too massive???

38.) If Google send the check to me, can i get the cash in any bank
    in my country?? What are the requirements??

39.) Im planning to get this hosting plan from godaddy:

Premium Plan
    1 mo:$14.99/mo
    • FREE! SSL Certificate,
    $19.99 value!
    • 200 GB Space
    • 2,000 GB Transfer
    • 2,000 Email Accounts
    • Unlimited Web sites
    • FREE! Software
    • 50 MySQL Databases
    • Unlimited Email Forwards
    • Forums, Blogging, Photos
    • Metropolis Hosting Community
    • $25 Google® AdWords® Credit1
    • $50 Microsoft® adCenter Credit†

- Is this enough for my adsense website empire??? (This plan can host multiple domains sharing the same diskspace and GB Transfer)

40.) In blogger.com/bloghost.com, Do my subdomain blog get the same high page rank as the main site???

41.) If #40 is no, where can i get a blogging site/website where i can put a site w/ adsense ads, but that subdomain shares the same alexa/page rank as the main site???

42.) Does google bot often crawl blogger.com/bloghost.com??

43.) Do i have to submit my subdomain blog at blogger.com/bloghost.com
    in the google search engine???

44.) In continuation of #43, How long before my blog in blogger.com/bloghost.com gets into the google search engine???

45.) Do entries in blogger.com/bloghost.com gets recognized easily by

46.) Do we have to choose if we will earn in either iimpressions or clicks???
    Or are we automatically earning in both??

47.) What google products referrals do you suggest for me???

48.) There's a rule in the policy... "*May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks *May not place misleading images alongside individual ads". Is this topic using graphical gimmicks???
    forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=17104
    (Because i would really like to do this in my sites)

49.) Do website blog adsense templates really exists???

50.) Am i really that desperate?? Any more tips, suggestions, comments for me???

Thanks so much for the patience of answering my questions...
    God bless you!!:)

As i end, i have found a general tip from you guys, this is quoted from "alang"
    "...Yeah, we have to test from our experience to optimize adsense on our site. You can't learn it from anywhere, even from the expensive ebook that you buy. The best tips is trial and error, because different site work differently"

Cyberpaul, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  2. adsens3

adsens3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A majority of these questions are rather stupid, given the fact that they have been answered numerous times. Don't be lazy, read all the Adsense threads you can from this forum. Then go and read some make money online blogs ie. Problogger, John Chow, Courtney Tuttle, DoshDosh, etc. It really amazes me how you took time to write up these questions, but couldn't use that time to do some research.

adsens3, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  3. Cyberpaul

Cyberpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    51.) Another question... Whats the difference of joel comm's "The Adsense Code" book and joel comm's "Making Money With Adsense" book??

Thanks.

4. Cyberpaul

Cyberpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    ive already done basic research about this forum. just needs confirmation from some peoples.

5. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:

A.) Creating a blog empire from blogger.com (Writing articles per day)
    B.) Creating major websites, promoting it in full free advertisements
    C.) Creating basic websites with articles

All three of those can be very successful, it doesn't matter as long as you put in the time.

2.) If i were to choose A, what's the best option???
    A.) Creating 1 blog a day (with adsense in it) with an very-optimized, original article
    B.) Creating 20 or multiple blogs a day (with adsense in each of it) from copied articles in the internet. - still i will put a source and author's name

Choice A is 100% better.

3.) If i were to choose B, what's the best option???
    A.) Creating 1 optimized-major website in a year
    B.) Creating 3 major websites in a year
    C.) Creating 5 major websites in a year

I would go with choice 3, since that leaves you at about 4 months per site dedication, and thats good enough.

4.) If i were to choose C, what's the best option???
    A.) Build basic, original article websites once a month
    B.) Build basic, original article websites once a week (but no that good)

Choice A is better, put up as many original articles as possible.

5.) Does copying articles from wikipedia is ok to put into your
    bunch of blogs??

Your allowed to do that if you put in the source, but it won't really help you much.

6.) Does copying articles from ezine.com and goarticles.com is ok
    to put into your bunch of blogs??? (I will just put the author's name)

It's fine, but not really something you should do.

7.) Is having a copied article with a bunch of ads an MFA???

Yes, those type of blogs/sites are called MFA

8.) If a user clicks ALL the google ads in my site, is it foul?

Yes, chances of that ever happening naturally is 1/500,000 unless you ask them to click on them all.

9.) Any good sites with free tutorial on how to obtain good-free traffics?
    (I know there are a lot of sites and e-books about this... but i want to know the really good ones)

If you browse these friends you will always fine good traffic tips. Or just google free traffic tips on google.

10.) This is a sample of my blog article site... How is it??
    purposedrivenlifereview.blogspot.com

I would rate is 2/10 because its not that user friendly. There is no theme/layout, so it makes it hard to read the blog.

11.) Based from my personal stats above, If you really dedicated yourself in adsense, how long can you achieve a rate rank of $1,000 a month??

Reaching $1k per month is not hard at all, thats only about $33 per day, spend 4 months on a site with adsense, and it will easily reach that amount.

12.) Is Joel Comm's 2005 edition of "Google Adsense Secrets" is still reliable these days??? (Because Google is getting smart and updates their adsense algorithm code from time to time)

It's still great, google didn't update everything.

13.) Is Joel Comm's books the best adsense techniques tutorials???

Can't say the best, but they are very good.

14.) Can you share your starting experience with me if you dont mind???

Best to first pick a blog on something that your interested in, and then write 3 posts a day, making each about 150 words each, keep this up for 2 months, and you'll see nice traffic results.

15.) This is the best adsense forum ive seen, how long can i finish reading
    all the adsense topics here if i spend in my computer 12 hours a day???

No point in reading anymore prior threads, read several past big threads, otherwise keep up on the new threads.

16.) Do you think adsense, or other ppc advertising, will lasts forever???
    (You know, the governments may ban it because of market imbalance... or maybe it will create chaos in the world wide web... or it will make a negative impact in the economy... blablabla)

Cannot end, its advertising, if advertising dies, then well the world ends.

17.) How long it will take before i can read all the adsense tutorials, guides, techniques in the internet??? (Based from my personal stats above)

Impossible to every say, way to many out there.

18.) How long it will take before i can master all the techniques in adsense??? (Based from my personal stats above)

No one can master it, you can get great at it, but not master.

19.) Can you paste here your site for me so i can get good adsense samples??? Or maybe give here sites for good adsense samples...?

I don't have any at hand right now, but if you go to the review section of the adsense board, you will see some good sites put up for review.

20.) How much earnings you will get from a site with 500-1,000 visits a day??

Depends on the niche and how targeted the traffic is. I wouldn't expect too much from it, about $10-$20 a day.

21.) If i have three adsense contents in a page, can i still post adsense referral and adsense search in that page??? If yes, how many is allowed??

Read the Adsense FAQ if you want to know the answer to this.

21.) Any adsense placement tips to work with ad-blinded peoples???
    (Peoples who have long been in the internet, and naturally their mind ignores the ads and stuff)

Blind the ads in with your site.

22.) For payments, Is Express delivery really recommended??? Philippine mail stations are corrupt these days.

Never used it, so I cannot say.

23.) Can an adsense newbie earn 10$ a day??? Is it possible???

Everyone starts out as a newbie, its well possible.

24.) Ive read a topic here, that you must have multiple adsense accounts named on different corporate entities, to avoid your whole network of websites being caught up if something happens. How can i do that based from my personal stats above??? Do i have to register a business name in my country??

I have no idea where you read that, you will get all the accounts banned if you do that.

25.) You have already share your starting experience, how about your
    sucess stories??? Care to share me here??

I used adsense only a bit before, till I understood that my knowledge can do better things that adsense.

26.) Gaining money is not a game, therefore, gaining in adsense is not a game, do i have to be really serious in this field??? (Quit studying, and just create a bunch of websites??)

Nope, there are many teenagers here that are making $3k+ a month from adsense and they still go to school.

27.) Do blogging really earn??? A simple yes or no would do. ^_^

Yes, brings in good money actually.

28.) In the google tos.. it says "No Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site's search engine ranking, e.g., your site's PageRank" ---> What does it mean by deceptive or manipulative content??? Does constructing an article to improve your pagerank illegal???

I believe that they mean don't use any cloaking on your site.

29.) What does smart pricing really mean???

Means when you start getting 1-2 cent clicks.

30.) Is it true that if your other sites are not profiting well, it will affect your whole network of adsense websites???

Nope, just a myth.

31.) Some say copying articles from wikipedia is legal, just add a "GNU License bla bla bla" Statement in your blog. Is it true???

I believe it most likely is true.

32.) Can you rely on google adsense as your lifelong business?? (Earning $1,000 in the Philippines is like the earnings of your US Company CEO's)

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, plus adsense is not the only ppc site.

33.) What are the very dangerous loopholes that adsense publishers always ignores??

Using images next to their ads.

34.) If your adsense account has been banned, is it possible to retrieve it back??

Very hard to get it back.

35.) If i add a high-keyword article in my websites (say, mesothelioma), will google really study my site instantly??? Do i put my account in dangerzone??

Nope, but your site will most likely be looked as a MFA

36.) Do you think google adsense websites will be massive in the next few years???

Its already massive, don't think it can get any bigger.

37.) If yes in #36, do you think we will earn less because its too massive???

Can't see it happening.

38.) If Google send the check to me, can i get the cash in any bank
    in my country?? What are the requirements??

Sorry, don't have knowledge on this.

39.) Im planning to get this hosting plan from godaddy:

Premium Plan
    1 mo:$14.99/mo
    • FREE! SSL Certificate,
    $19.99 value!
    • 200 GB Space
    • 2,000 GB Transfer
    • 2,000 Email Accounts
    • Unlimited Web sites
    • FREE! Software
    • 50 MySQL Databases
    • Unlimited Email Forwards
    • Forums, Blogging, Photos
    • Metropolis Hosting Community
    • $25 Google® AdWords® Credit1
    • $50 Microsoft® adCenter Credit†

- Is this enough for my adsense website empire??? (This plan can host multiple domains sharing the same diskspace and GB Transfer)

It's good enough to start with

40.) In blogger.com/bloghost.com, Do my subdomain blog get the same high page rank as the main site???

Yes it does.

41.) If #40 is no, where can i get a blogging site/website where i can put a site w/ adsense ads, but that subdomain shares the same alexa/page rank as the main site???

I said yes to # 40

42.) Does google bot often crawl blogger.com/bloghost.com??

Yes it does.

43.) Do i have to submit my subdomain blog at blogger.com/bloghost.com
    in the google search engine???

No, it should get indexed quickly.

44.) In continuation of #43, How long before my blog in blogger.com/bloghost.com gets into the google search engine???

24-48 hours if you put on content

45.) Do entries in blogger.com/bloghost.com gets recognized easily by

Yes they do

46.) Do we have to choose if we will earn in either iimpressions or clicks???
    Or are we automatically earning in both??

No, you can't choose.

47.) What google products referrals do you suggest for me???

Never used it, so don't know.

48.) There's a rule in the policy... "*May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks *May not place misleading images alongside individual ads". Is this topic using graphical gimmicks???
    forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=17104
    (Because i would really like to do this in my sites)

You can play images but a border has to separate the images with the ads, so in his case, its against TOS

49.) Do website blog adsense templates really exists???

Yes they do exist.

50.) Am i really that desperate?? Any more tips, suggestions, comments for me???

Yep you are.

RichUser, Sep 23, 2007 IP
    Swift likes this.
  6. johnrpan

johnrpan Peon

Best Answers:
    It takes alot of time and experimenting to become successful at Adsense. Blogging is one way, but there are many other ways to monetize traffic. Not only that, but the answers to your questions may be correct today, but over time, Google is constantly adapting their algorithms for search as well as Adsense, so the best advice, similar to Adsens3's comment, is to go out, build a blog or website and experiment. Always be curious, learn from your mistakes, over time, you will learn what works and what doesn't. This is a game of knowledge and experience, no one can give you a successful formula in 50 questions.. good luck!

johnrpan, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  7. Cyberpaul

Cyberpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot richuser.... i owe you a lot!!

^_^

8. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    Your welcome, fortunately I believe in karma :)

RichUser, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  9. Cyberpaul

Cyberpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. But the way richuser explains it, it kinda looks easy.:confused:

10. WhizKidSecrets.com

WhizKidSecrets.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of a quiz like this... can I use the answers as FREE PLR content and turn around and sell the quiz? LOL jk... but good answers! Thanks for taking the time to answer that one RichUser.

WhizKidSecrets.com, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  11. Cyberpaul

Cyberpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, this is not a quiz. these are my questions :)

Cyberpaul, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  12. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    I had 25 minutes to spare, so I thought I would put it into good use, I know it will help other newbies also :)

RichUser, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  13. expiringdomains

expiringdomains Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the detailed info

expiringdomains, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  14. denimsakura

denimsakura Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, thats pretty big compilation !

denimsakura, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  15. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    wow, what a long thread and questions.

move your site to another place. they are very very bad at hosting

trichnosis, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  16. .Essence.

.Essence. Peon

Best Answers:
    GoDaddy doesn't even have Cpanel hosting either last time I checked.

.Essence., Sep 26, 2007 IP
  17. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bump and old thread and everything, but I felt like I just had to answer.

I was in the same situation 6 months ago, and felt like I had a lot to learn(which was true). So I started reading everthing I could get my hands on, and learn a lot too. Unfortunately I made 4.53$ with adsense in 3 months. This was because I kept procrastinating by reassuring myself that I'd start once I know enough about SEO,Adsense - this is where I was wrong.

There is no fixed amount of knowledge you need to have before starting off.
    Start right now, and you will learn along the way - trust me, its much more enjoyable and profitable this way ;)

:D

anions, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  18. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hosting: all i can recommend is imountain- Perhaps the best out there. No negative reviews about them and i am satisfied customer myself.

godmode, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  19. toufique ahmed

toufique ahmed Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent info specially for newbie

toufique ahmed, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  20. martinlock

martinlock Peon

Best Answers:
    Alexa computes traffic rankings by analyzing the Web usage of millions of Alexa Toolbar users. Google rank web pages according to its popularity and importance based on inbound. Both have their own significance.

martinlock, Jan 24, 2008 IP