1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    He won't be able to. In the past, he's argued the Patriot Act itself was unconstitutional. Facts don't matter to him, only the message.

What he doesn't realize is, he's making his own argument against the truth. By that, what I mean is, he wants to claim the Patriot Act is unconstitutional. This is silly. In the rare cases where courts have deemed a single part unconstitutional, then that part is no longer valid. Because, that's what Judges and Courts do, is interpret the Constitution.

gurilla's pattern is no different than that, say of gworld. They only invoke or care about the Constitution when they believe it will benefit terrorists. Other than that, they don't seem to care.

However, in the rare instance where a Judge has deemed a "part" unconstitutional, this doesn't make the Patriot Act itself unconstitutional. It's simply a reflection of the separation of powers. The Judicial branch makes a decision based upon the Constitution for that "part" and it keeps the rest of the Patriot Act in tact; in place; and the process works.

I say again...the only time people like him or gworld raise issue with it, is because it's designed to go after terrorists. As such, it would appear that "they" want to eradicate any tools "our" government have to go after terrorists. Given their histories here, that doesn't surprise me at all.

GTech, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Because once again, the only people that need worry about the Patriot Act are those that it targets, the least of which is the average every day American Citizen.

Mia, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  3. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn right! every time Gworld bangs on about abuse of powers or the Constitution it's because it hinders terrorists.

Toopac, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    All the while he lives in complete peace under the constant protection of the American shield. It's so typical of those who hate so much to destroy those who protect them.

Mia, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  5. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you are saying that Unconstitutional legislation is not Unconstitutional unless it has been used directly against me?

Guess what? You can't prove the violations because the government has increased the level of secrecy and reduced the oversight of these powers.

They could be rifling through any of our belongings or residences right now, scanning our library card records on what we have read, and creating a matrix with our financial information, and they are under no obligation to disclose that to anyone.

If you don't see that as "Big Brother", then sadly, I can't provide any evidence to change your mind.

The Constitution protects us first against domestic governmental abuse, and second against foreign powers. When they seek to amend the Constitution, particularly the 4th and 5th amendments, removing checks and balances, then our liberty is in a state of compromise.

guerilla, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What specific legislation are you talking about? Can you cite a specific source and back it up? Your argument is based solely upon the opinions of fellow moonbats.. Sorry, that just does not hold water.

What? Are you severely mentally impaired or stoned? Take the conspiracy bs somewhere else. I asked you to produce factual evidence of your claims.

Christ, God help us if there are more people out there as loony as you.. You'd make a perfect fit as a stunt double for AnthonCEA... I would have to say you are probably stoned given the increased paranoia you are displaying.

"Big Brother"??? Oh Brother... You've not provided me with any conclusive evidence that there is any type of "Big Brother" activity going on... In the end, if you have nothing to hide, why be bothered by the thought that the government might be interested in why you are buying 15,000 pounds of ammonia.

Again, OH BROTHER!!!

No one has amended anything.. What are you talking about? You are right about one thing.... The Constitution DOES in fact protect us.. Hell, it even goes so far as to protect illegal aliens...

Please don't bother posting again unless you are going to answer my questions.

Mia, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  7. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyone would ask for 100% but you seem to have raised the bar by x10. :p

Reprobate, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  8. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You already replied to my post with evidence. Did you not bother to read the link or the quote I posted before you replied.

FYI, "Moonbats" is so June 2007. Live in the now.

No one has amended anything? Again, please read what I post before you go to such lengths to discredit me. I'd like an intelligent discussion, not one where you keep falling on the sword of rhetoric. I can get that from GTech just by posting anything about GWB.

My sentiments exactly.

9. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Site down
    Thread closed

Valley, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Ok, I will settle for 99.9%... Hell, I would even go as low as 10%, but he's never going to find it, because it does not exist.

Mia, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's been around longer than that... And unfortunately, will probably continue to exist for some time. Your post is quite evident of that... ;)

Posting links to conspiracy sites is liken to AC creating keyword Google searches to attempt to effect a desired result...

You'd be a good poll taker...

Mind answering the question?

Mia, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  12. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Besides the personal attacks, do you have a meaningful response to my post with a link and quote?

Wikipedia is a conspiracy site? Oh wait, you must be referring to the United States District Court Southern District of New York as a conspiracy site. Those darn moonbats have seized control of the .gov domains!

http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/rulings/04CV2614_Opinion_092904.pdf

Perhaps you mean the NY Times, another one of those conspiracy websites.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/07/washington/07patriot.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Do you need more links from "conspiracy" authority sites?

Indeed.

13. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    KalvinB, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  14. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Toopac, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Rut roh... might want to mirror it before the anti-free-speech crowd gets it taken down for good.

Will.Spencer, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  16. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    He pretty much went WAY out of his way to prove us right on this one.

GTech, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You must be thinking of someone else.. I've not attacked you.

You're not posting wiki links.. Never the less, nothing in Wiki proves your point. You still have not answered my question.. No wiki link will either.
    Because no one innocent American has been stripped of his or her rights under the Patriot Act, or any other act for that matter.. No one American citizen has lost their Constitutional rights.

Ah, you are joking right? The NYT, ie., the news paper that published a Moveon.org ad for free?

Are you taking drugs?

Mind answering my question?

Mia, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  18. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
  19. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    images of the Prophet are forbidden

bogart, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What a bunch of BS... It amazes me that anyone is outraged over this cartoon, but people laugh at Kathy Griffin's "blasphemous" Jeusus statements..

We live in a strane world.

Because he does not exist..?

Mia, Sep 15, 2007 IP