1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TNX.net

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Kaabi, Sep 12, 2007.

I was wondering if anybody has ever used TNX.net? They seem like a pretty effective company, as they let you buy links from sites on individual, deep pages, so then the links end up being very cheap. Here's a direct quote from the site:

"The price of each link is the lowest on the market. For as low as $10 you may get up to 10,000 direct links to your site."

That seems pretty good if you ask me. So, if anybody could give me some input on TNX, I'd love to hear!

Kaabi, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  2. TNX

TNX Peon

Best Answers:
    Try our service and you'll love it ;)

We have worked hard developing this service for more than a year. In January 2007 we launched 2 regional text link networks which in several months became the biggest networks in the region (ua and ru), selling 25 million links / month. Now we have launched TNX.net as the international version and we are starting to promote it. We don't have much sites in english now, but the number is growing fast. And we recommend that you order not only sites in english, but also ua, ru domains, because we have thousands of them in the network, and links from those pages work very good for google.com top.
    We recommend to use our site income calculator as a publisher. Also, our referral programm is a must see!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about the service.

TNX, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  3. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    Kaabi, even though I am an Accounting Director of the Chicago based TNX Corp. I am also a webmaster like pretty much all of us on this forum.

Let me share some thoughts about the TNX-System.

I am running very popular forum about domain names in Russia, it is just like NamePros.com but in russian language and mostly about .RU domains (DomenForum.net). I have used the Russian version of the TNX system (XAP.RU) to promote my forum in the most popular search engine in Russia - Yandex.ru (it is just like Google in the United States).
    I must say that domain industry is very popular in Russia and also very expensive, so getting the first spot in Yandex when people search for the word "domain" (in russian) is very tough.

With the help of XAP.RU (Russian version of TNX.NET) it took me a little over 10 minutes and not more than $100/month to get my website to the number one spot in the most used Russian search engine! If you don't believe me, please go to yandex.ru and do a search for the keyword "домен" (it is "domain" in Russian).

That is the result you will get using TNX.NET!

If you have any kind of questions regarding the TNX-system, please visit the TNX-forum.
    Soon, we will be providing live support for our clients!

Bonus-points, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  4. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bonus-points are you like an alt for TNX.net lol. Anyways, yeah I guess I'll try you guys out, since you seem really good.

Kaabi, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  5. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    Kaabi, as I said in my previous post, I am an Accounting Director of the Chicago based TNX Corp. :)

If you would like to try out the TNX.net as a Webmaster, you are more than welcome to go ahead, if as an Advertiser, I would suggest you to wait couple days till we start giving out free TNX-points ;)

TNX likes this.
  6. coolvision

coolvision Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are publishers allowed to use their income for advertising ?

coolvision, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  7. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are allowed to sell your TNX-points, transfer to other members or use it to pay for Advetising!

8. egosoccer

egosoccer Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been working with them for 8 months already with my russian website. The system works really well for middle and low frequency keywords. The efficiency: up from 10-20th pages to 1st page in Google in a month.

The prices are really low (for advertisers). For webmasters - a good possibility to sell every internal page in a short term (2-3 months you can sell around 10000 pages, my advice - 2 links per page).

To Zonk, hello from egosoccer. And good luck!

egosoccer, Sep 13, 2007 IP
    Bonus-points likes this.
  9. sb1982

sb1982 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been working with TNX.net too, i have 4 sites added to system. To my mind TNX.net is the best system for selling text lins from EVERY page from your website. The profit is more than good for sites with PR.

sb1982, Sep 13, 2007 IP
    Bonus-points likes this.
  10. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like the feedback is good, I'll just wait a little for TNX to work out the kinks, and give out those free points, and then I'll set up a nice campaign.

Kaabi, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  11. TNX

TNX Peon

Best Answers:
    We are starting to give bonus points so that advertisers could get free links, please check this thread

TNX, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  12. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I'll just buy points myself in a month or two.

Kaabi, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  13. argothiusz

argothiusz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get the calculator profit

Total profit: 1128 ( $0.56 a month )

so, is that mean I will get .56$ a month? and what is the 1128? o_0

argothiusz, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  14. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    PM me link to your website, I will check if there is anything wrong with our calculator.

Thanks

Bonus-points, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  15. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yep im getting same issue with calculater only about $5 a month it says when my site is a PR5 and its showing a PR0 on your calculator

SKULL, Sep 15, 2007 IP
    Bonus-points likes this.
  16. sharkyx

sharkyx Peon

Best Answers:
    seems like dirt cheap useless backlinks imho. Don't really trust foreign backlinks :p, but that's just me.

sharkyx, Sep 15, 2007 IP
    Bonus-points likes this.
  17. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    TNX is a worldwide Text Link Marketplace! Our advertisers can easily choose Geo-Targeting for their links, so they are not necesserely placed on foreign websites. Everything is up to a webmaster!

18. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    Please let me know the address of your website via PM

19. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i see Users: 23 722 on their web sites.

it's a big numbers of users. it looks that site is going to be big market webmasters

trichnosis, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  20. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

The site should do good in a year or so, i have to admite there support so far is good that i have been getting today on help about how to work the site.

I have a sergestion for TNX.net thought , i think the payout needs to be brushed up a bit.

Just been reading how to cash out your profits and its a long old process.

SKULL, Sep 15, 2007 IP