1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Project Blue Beam, aka The End of the World... what do you think?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by drmike, Sep 10, 2007.

Not sure if many people here have heard of Project Blue Beam... but I thought I would share it to see peoples opinions of it. I personally think there must be at least some truth to it, over 2 million results when searching it on Google, two docemented cases of journalist "dieing" who were doing stories on it... I dunno, I would to believe it, but it does somewhat seem to make sense... tell me what you think after reading this:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bluebeam.html

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  2. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think you are a nut....:D

d16man, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  3. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol, that is fine... It does not really bother me... if it happens it happens, at least I will know what to look for and won't be cowering somewhere shitting my pants. PS, if you are going to criticize it, at least give it a quick read... you posted that I am nut 1 minute after I posted the article... if after reading it you still want to call me a nut I am cool with that, but at least read it.

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  4. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fair enough...I gave it a read. Here are my thoughts:

It appears to me that the author has come up with a delusion in which he has formulated an answer, and then gone back and tried to find facts that point to his answer. This is the wrong way to formulate an answer, as anyone can do it. However if the author was to look at facts, and then find an answer from those facts, he would be doing it appropriately. Much is the same when people look at 9/11....rather than seeing the facts and then formulating an answer (terrorists did it), they come up with their own delusion (Bush blew up the towers) and then try to find facts that point to their answer to make them see right....

This is all a bunch of crap...it you could print it on toilet paper, then you might actually could make some money off of it.

d16man, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  5. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha, fair enough. I respect the fact you did read it, and on this topic, as well as 9/11 you have apparently done your research. This is much more than most people have done, and props to you for doing so. I guess we will have to agree to disagree... and in my defense, I do not think Bush blew up the towers, I think there are much more powerful, and smarter men behind the scenes dictating Bush's every move in order to further us towards one world government. I couldn't sleep at night if I let you think I put that much faith in Bush.

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  6. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    religion is here to stay dude, there's no way you can convince everyone their religion is shit. This article is nothing but science fiction

iul, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  7. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so who is behind the scenes? Is it the illuminati? That is AGS' standard answer...maybe the freemasons?

let me ask you a question...what are you searching for? It seems that you are one who will believe anything that anyone tells you, regardless of the truth or not...so what are you searching for?

d16man, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  8. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lorien1973, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  9. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am searching for the truth. I do not believe everything I read, I posted the Blue Beam info here to discuss it. I find it all hard to believe also, but I don't know what I would say to the familes of the two journalists who were both killed while researching this, and that makes me think. I do not think the illuminati or freemasons run the world, I think they are powerful entities that help, but I think the real puppet master is yet to show his face, and until he does, I will continue on searching.

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  10. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Do you think that the puppet master is human or could be possibly be an alien?

11. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have too little information to say either way to be honest. While I will not agree with one over the other, I will also not rule out either one. I personally would feel it would humans as I do not see what aliens would gain by controlling us... if they wanted us for our planet I sam sure they would not have much trouble taking us out if they were smart enough to find us. So, logically I would think it would be humans behind it all. But I am open to the hope of fidning solid information in either direction.

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow...I think I have had all the excitement I can take for one day....

d16man, Sep 10, 2007 IP
    lorien1973 likes this.
  13. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    But you'd be open to the possibility at least? I mean, you as a lowly human, surely couldn't possibly comprehend the desires of a superadvanced alien, dont you agree?

It'd have to be a human being with an extraordinarily long lifespan pulling the strings? Clearly, this would all have to be orchestrated by a single person who is capable of living for a very prolonged period of time. A group wouldn't suffice, as their disparate interests would take hold at some point.

14. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I am open to the possibility. And no I do not think we could comprehend the thoughts and desires of a foreign life form as we have never had the chance to communicate with them, the majority of people that is. It sounds as though you may agree aliens are controlling us? Is there something yuo would to share? I am interested to hear your throery.

I don't think it would have to be a human with an overly longlifespan. If it is humans doing this I believe it is many, probably a good 5000-10000 that know what is going and what the ultimate goal is. With an organization of this size it is easy to keep things in check, especially with all that you control. You know that is someone comes clean to the world of your intentions most people will think them as crazy, you can kill off anyone you want or make them disappear. It is the same as any government, there is a true goal in mind, and when people start navigating away from the true goal, you remove them from their position and install someone else.

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  15. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Oh most definitely. I think that this group of 5000-10000 people you mention are actually lizard-like shape shifting creatures from the planet Dracos.

I think there is quite a bit of evidence that GWB, Tony Blair and many others are actually lizards from this planet that drink the blood of people. How else can you explain bohemian grove, where they do human sacrifices and the common agenda many of these people share as well.

I don't think it could possibly be a group of humans. Such a far reaching conspiracy would have to be directed from outer space.

David Icke, a well known author, has a book on this and really goes into this in depth. I suggest you look into it if you haven't already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

16. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have read many David Icke books and watched several of his documentaries. lol, he immedietly popped into my mind after your first sentence. He is a very smart man... and with his lizard ideas... I dunno I want to believe it, and he does provide some evidence... but I have just not been proved beyond a reasonable doubt that it is true.

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  17. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    It's impossible to prove anything when dealing with such advanced creatures, though. You even said it yourself. The evidence is there. I just think that you are quite ready for this yet, though. Unfortunate.

18. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Seeing as you are open to such ideas as those David Icke suggests, I have to ask why you are so closed minded to this?

And yes, there is a certain part of me that beleives it is not only possible, but true... but I think it will take me actualling seeing one of this shapeshifters do their thing before I can 100% subscribe to it.

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  19. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Clearly. Since the lizard aliens are here, they have spent thousands of years (probably) building up our technology to make it suitable for them to use, right? Why would they, in one fell swoop destroy all the work they have put into this. It makes no sense. So, I think this is probably part of the cover-up to hide what is really going on from you. You believe it way too quickly. Look beyond the news to see it!

It is unfortunate that if you did get to see it; you would not live to tell about it. Like so many others in the past, I bet the last thing that they see is the human turning into a lizard and feasting on them at bohemian grove. Scary, isnt it?

20. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you seen Alex Jones' documentary where he snuck into Bohemian Grove?

drmike, Sep 10, 2007 IP