1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I withdrew money from my Limited PayPal - Free Guide!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Idiot Inside, Sep 7, 2007.

Many of my fellow DP members have been creating PayPal accounts using VCC and account get limited at some stage with their hard earned money in it. And they cannot find a way to get their cash out of it. It happens mostly to people from Pakistan, India, Romania etc. -- And in those countries which are not yet in the PayPal's allowed countries list.

I thought to write a small guide to help people getting cash out of their limited PayPal.

[This will only help those who have created PayPal NOT using their real name/address .. and now have money stuck in Paypal .. if its not your case, this read is useless]

I am from a country which is not in PayPal's allowed list, I created an account using Indian address and fake first and last name. And verified it using VCC.

After doing some business around for a month, I had around $500 in my PayPal .. since the login IP was from different country than the one on PayPal Profile. They limited my account and asked for verification documents to prove my identity.

Since I was using fake name and fake address, I was unable to provide anything. So, account remain limited for 180 days .. and after 180 days they emailed me and allowed to withdraw my available balance.

Now the problem was how to withdraw ... I had only two options. One, request Check from PayPal .. Other, withdraw to US Bank Account.

First option was not good for me, because this way they would be sending check with my (fake) name on it .. and check will be sent to somewhere in India .. but not my real address.

I thought to avail second option of Bank Withdrawal via ACH transfer .. Now the problem was how to get US Bank account with same title as of PayPal.

Fortunately, I came across this thread ... A guy selling VMI accounts.

For those who don't know VMI (www.VirtualMoneyInc.Com) .. its a stored value card service which comes with US Checking Account, which can be used for ACH Transfers ... and that was what I needed to withdraw my PayPal cash.

[Important] So, I contacted the seller of VMI and ordered one card for me ... of course the First and Last name I provided was the same as of PayPal's ...

After I received cards, seller activated it for me .. and I added the US Checking Account information in my PayPal as US Bank Account .. and requested withdraw of about $450 ... I didn't requested to withdraw whole balance because I didn't want them to think that I am not going to use the PayPal again lol .. it might be a silly thought, but I am telling ya what I did.

Before the end of second day, I checked PayPal and it was showing Bank Transfer as "Completed" .. I eagerly logged in my VMI and $447 was reflecting as balance in my VMI account, ($3 was the load fee of VMI)

I went to PayPal again and requested withdrawal of remaining $50 ...

Then, went to ATM and got my virtual money as cash in my hand .. I was quite happy to see the money I had declared as drowned. :D

I know it took me 180 days to wait before I could withdraw, but at least my $500 didn't get wasted .. I got them somehow, even after 6 months. As far as I know this is the only way you can get your money back from limited paypal, if its not on your name/address.

So, if your paypal is also limited and for some reason you cannot unlimit it ... you can follow this method to withdraw your money, if any.

For anyone who is unsure what is VMI and where to get it, you should contact Hellfire81 .. I purchased my VMI from him, he is superb guy to deal with ... He is selling his stuff in this thread. And you can read my feedback here.

This is just a recommendation from me, you can buy VMI from wherever you like ... I just recommended the guy because I like him as seller.

Idiot Inside, Sep 7, 2007 IP
    getjimmy, coderbari and riya_senk like this.
  2. TanDon

TanDon Banned

Best Answers:
    good guide :) rep added

TanDon, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  3. 007A

007A Banned

Best Answers:
    from which country are you. seems to be from pakistan. if yes then please pm me. thanks

007A, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. Sana Hayat

Sana Hayat Peon

Best Answers:
    i m from pakistan and having the4 same problem if u can PM from where u r then i m ay contact u thx.

Sana Hayat, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  5. Cash4master

Cash4master Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello,I am using a paypal account with my real name,address and all details of myn being correct and in my country paypal is also allowed.
    But i didn't verify my paypal with a real debit/credit but i verified with a VCC which i purchased from a dp member.

Is their any chance of my paypal account getting limited?Please help me in regard to this matter!

Cash4master, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  6. digitalphoenix

digitalphoenix Peon

Best Answers:
    Which card u used to withdraw from ATM??

digitalphoenix, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  7. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the nice info.Rep added.

getjimmy, Sep 8, 2007 IP
    Idiot Inside likes this.
  8. [Veber]FSG

[Veber]FSG Peon

Best Answers:
    Good guide. Who sell VMI pls PM me, i want to buy 2 cards. Trusted member pls.

[Veber]FSG, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  9. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    1. After adding the details given by the user ....didn't paypal ask you to verify it ??...When i added CC (original) the expuse number comes in my CC statement after 4 days

Now if you add a bank account won't paypal think of checking it.

2. You have withdrawn money from ATM>>>Which one and Which card did you get from the user to withdraw money.

3. Adding a fake US bank account is not recommended for any non US citizen. How would you comment on that.

Looking for the answers

Ace Tuku

ace.tuku, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  10. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

There is always a chance for your account getting limited. But if you got everything with real info there will normally be no problem with getting it unlimited again.

Hellfire81, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  11. somuchmore

somuchmore Peon

Best Answers:
    I want a VCC too, PM me details.

somuchmore, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  12. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    Excellent tips! These will come in handy for people experiencing the same problems.

cool_78, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  13. Idiot Inside

Idiot Inside Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am from Pakistan. If you have any related question, you can ask me here or via PM.

I am from Pakistan. If you need any help in related issue, shoot your question .. I'd be happy to help you.

There is always a chance to get your paypal limited. If you are using your real name and address, you will be able to provide identification documents in case they ask. But since you verified using VCC, you will be in trouble if they ask you for credit card scan.

I used VMI card purchased in this thread, by this guy.

Thanks jimmy :)

Thanks.

No, PayPal didn't asked me to verify my bank account.

I used ATM of Cirrus Network, and the card used was VMI Debit Card, purchased from this thread.

Of course, its not recommended. But creating account using name and address other than your own is not recommended at the first hand. So, if you don't violate their terms at first, you will not need to violate them again.

Hope it helps.

I don't sell VCC or VMI. This guy may be able to help ya.

Thank you. I was seeing people upset and complaining about limited paypal and their stuck money, so after successful withdrawal I thought to help others getting their hard earned money out of limited paypal.

Thanks everyone for nice words and liking it.

Idiot Inside, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  14. sharkyx

sharkyx Peon

Best Answers:
    How did you withdraw money from the ATM? did the guy who sold you the VMI handed you a physical card as well? i don't quite understand.

sharkyx, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  15. Idiot Inside

Idiot Inside Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, buying VMI does mean you get a physical ATM Card with Cirrus logo which can be used worldwide. It also comes with US Checking Account of Southwest Bank, which is used to transfer funds from PayPal to VMI .. this is also called ACH transfer. Its just like simple withdrawal from PayPal to bank account.

Idiot Inside, Sep 8, 2007 IP
    arianna81 likes this.
  16. arianna81

arianna81 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good thread bro. I ordered a VMI from Hellfire81 as well. And I gave you good rep :p

arianna81, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  17. champ_rock

champ_rock Peon

Best Answers:
    what is the cost of a VMI?

champ_rock, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  18. arianna81

arianna81 Peon

Best Answers:
    I got mine from Hellfire81. I'll write up a review on it soon once everything checks out and works. I'm guessing it should, looking at the good feedback from people..

However my price would be different (slightly higher) as first of all I needed more than 1. And secondly, I needed secure and FAST delivery. Hellfire81 was very helpful and got everything sorted for me.

I think it's supposed to be $20 or $25, with normal slow mail. Better delivery is more $$

arianna81, Sep 10, 2007 IP
  19. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Okay so your guide and recommendation to others is this:

• First, if you haven't already done so, in order to "benefit" from this guide you would be required to have provided PayPal with false information (fraud) to create a PayPal account you weren't legally able to get due to your country of residence perhaps or other reason.
    • Then get a VMI from a seller Hellfire or someone else, blatantly providing false information (must match fraudulent information sent to PayPal in order to use) -- fraud again -- and have the seller activate the card for you.

Did I miss something? To those who do this and get involved in helping others do this, is money truly worth committing a felony? :confused: Not just a felony but I mean how can you honestly expect others to trust to do business with you after just letting everyone know that you'd be willing to break the law just for money's sake. A person couldn't be all surprised if you chose to take their money and not deliver the goods let alone ever having a "product" to begin with. This right here is a reputation killer that can result in some serious stuff.

CU_Designs, Sep 10, 2007 IP
    Idiot Inside likes this.
  20. vixual

vixual Peon

Best Answers:
    Good well written info. Thanks for sharing this.

vixual, Sep 10, 2007 IP