1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jihad Bomb plot busted in Germany

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by d16man, Sep 5, 2007.

Looks like AGS will have another bad day!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295753,00.html

d16man, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  2. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is fantastic news, 3 more al-CIAda infuenced people off our streets. :)

AGS, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  3. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    3 down... unknown number to go.

PHPGator, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  4. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Muslim terrorists?
    Who would have thought such a thing. Islam is the most tolerant and peaceful religion on earth. This is a real shocker.

ly2, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  5. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously it bothers you that such types have been caught even though you "don't support them" & funnily enough you once again deny the fact that anything has happened & blame America for what has happened at the same time, it's hilarious!

Toopac, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  6. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Infinite number to go, you mean. There isn't a finite number of terrorists. It seems that with the actions of the US and Israel, we are guaranteed that there will never be a shortage of terrorists.

ablaye, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  7. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Stupid Jews and Americans. If they would just submit to Allah, everything would be great.

ly2, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  8. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have a German newslink for this? I have a bad habit of not trusting Fox News.

guerilla, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  9. bbn

bbn Peon

Best Answers:
    .....The men — two German converts to Islam and a Turkish citizen who prosecutors said shared a "profound hatred of U.S. citizens" — allegedly obtained military-style detonators and enough chemicals to make bombs more powerful than those that killed 191 commuters in Madrid in 2004 and 52 in London in 2005...............
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070905/ap_on_re_eu/germany_terror;_ylt=Aub4HscxHWUY1U8hjX4RD08UewgF

Germany has about 2mln turks on her soil. And that's even before Turkey is accepted into the EU. Guess what could happen to Europe's security if they let the turks in?

bbn, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  10. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    The story is actually from the Associated Press, not FOX. FOX just posted it on their site.

And yes, that is a bad habit.

zman, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  11. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    get out your prayer rug!

ncz_nate, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  12. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you keep doing this? There are some 3 million Turks in there and such events "very" rarely occur, if you search for it you'll see a very clean background regarding this type of events, in fact they are live proof that co-existence is possible among our cultures. Besides 2 of them were Germans, with the same reasoning should Germany be banned too b/c there's a risk more Germans might do such an attack? You shouldn't generalize everything so blindly my friend.

LeoSeo, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  13. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I guess we could just send roses to the terrorists and all would be well eh?

PHPGator, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  14. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I saw on the news this morning that they are looking for around 10 more people, and also looking into how these guys got so much Hydrogen peroxide.

d16man, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  15. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Arnie, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  16. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I already have mine! I went for the all leather one with Louis Vuitton logos. I'm not using it yet, but I sure am waiting for the chance to impress all the ladies! I figure with a rug like that, I can score at least 2 or 3 wives per year. :D

ly2, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  17. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its good that the plot was discovered and the 3 caught. Reportedly US intel picked up the problem and turned it over to the German authorities who watched the guys, replaced the dangerous stuff with an inert liquid, and then snagged the 3 of them.

In all seriousness, as the NIE reported, 6 years after 9/11 terrorists are as safe to train and commit crap as before 9/11.

Right now they are sitting safe in Pakistan. In the last week it was reported that tribal leaders trapped and are holding 300 pakistani soldiers hostage.

They have an utterly safe haven now.

The US is boggen down in Iraq in the midst of a civil war. The utter break up of Iraq created a situation where islamic fundamentalists might find an additional haven.

What a dumb turn of events it has potentially heightened the world wide terrorist problem additionally creating a vaccuum in the middle east that could drive sunni and shiite nations into a war.

Its a catastrophe with dire consequences.

with the US being tied down there, the US is unable to effectively lead or create moral support for more effective anti terrorism efforts around the world. Soldiers, funds, and virtually all attention is drawn there. An amazing disaster and diversion of attention away from more fundamental problems and issues.

The stupid bush policy is to wrap Iraq around patriotism, never losing, blah, blah, blah....and it pulls American effectiveness away from all other concerns.

what a waste....and in fact it is now a super-armed powder keg full of weaponry....multiple sides willing to attack one another....and the majority of US military might and US focus on foreign affairs is fully engrossed there trying to somehow cap it.

Iraq is potentially one of the worst disasters in US foreign policy.

earlpearl, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  18. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes posts just disprove themselves.

lorien1973, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  19. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I'm surprised AGS didn't rush in to absolve and support them with some sort of fictitious claim about the CIA.

Wait, he did that (as usual), never mind.

I love it when his buds get captured, right before a bit plot. Oh, the peace and tolerance :)

GTech, Sep 7, 2007 IP