1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenue Pilot Do Not Use

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by warman2442, Sep 2, 2007.

Hey

I would just like to warn/remind people not to use revenue pilot, they pay really poorley for clicks, 100 clicks got me like a dollar all together using a top paying keyword (Gambling/poker, on a money site) , also half the ads say (Cannot find any results) support is terrible.

Just trying to warn people before using it and wasting there time :)

Thanks

warman2442, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  2. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes they were doing that from a long time , many people complain about it
    in the past I put them on proxy website and I was getting 1.5$ per click on Gambling keywords and 0.66$ on Insurance keywords but now they disabled most accounts so that you get "search no results found"

A.G, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  3. warman2442

warman2442 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea i used them about 3 months ago.. I never had that error thing, now its just terrible, you can make more money picking coins off the street.

warman2442, Sep 2, 2007 IP
    Dollar likes this.
  4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just wonderring how you know half the ad's say "Cannot find any results", have you clicked the ad's (LoL) ....or have you been told by your visitors ?

thsadmin, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  5. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for me when I saw my earning drop to zero for many days ,I get suspicious so I clicked on the ad and noticed this "No Result" message , also asked my friend to click on to test on different IP and he got the same , since that I didn't use Revenuepilot again.

RevenuePilot count only US/UK/CA visitors but now even those not counted and give message of "Results not Found"

A.G, Sep 2, 2007 IP