1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account Banned? Join The Class Action Lawsuit vs. AdSense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    There is no case SE, when you all realize this and when "lawsuit" finally accepts this, then the forum may be able to help him :eek:

anthonycea, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  2. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I realised this long ago...

I was just trying to bring the guy down to earth...

SEbasic, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  3. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Actualy you would be VERY amazed on how many responses I get from forums, to many, it's amazing how many people got messed over by google. ANYWAYS I am watching AMC classic movies, John Wayne rules!

Lawsuit, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  4. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    If smoking gives you such a baratone voice (like John Wayne) I just might start!

Joking

Lawsuit, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  5. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Or you could just wait till you go through puberty..

schlottke, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  6. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol!!!!!!!

SEbasic, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  7. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    You guys don't notice this, but you guys are making fun of me because I am young and I am making good money (whether I get my check from court or Ad Sense) my mom complements me for working, I don't need to work, each of my parents make more then $200-300 an hour, one works for insurance companies, for false claims one works in a firm, either way they are both very good attorneys working for the companies. I can get anything I want from them but I like to work and know I earned what I have, I promised them I would by my own car on my 16th birthday, my mom was so proud of me, that makes be happy to know that I can take the easy path in life and get a free ride or I can work hard for what I want, unlike most teens my age would do, I took the path to learning how to succeed in life and my mom especially is very proud of me. And I don't flip burgers like most kids my age making $5.15 an hour. I want to become a Hollywood producer, I need to save up first, I throw myself in my movies sometimes, who know you may one day see me on the big screen, high hopes but I will do it, you just watch me.

Lawsuit, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  8. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    No one ever said I a high voice, I am just saying John Wayne's voice is very nice, sounds like nothing I have ever heard before, he should get an Emmy or Oscar for it.

Lawsuit, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey Lawsuit, we would all help you if you would just quit the crazy claims, the people around here are good folks.

Just stop trying to fool them and they will help you :)

10. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Dude, I am not fooling them, Tell me how I am fooling them? You think I am wasting there time right? Well if I was then I would be wasting my own time to. I know we will go to court, I am not 99.99% sure, never was, never will be. I am 100% sure we will go to court, you guys can doubt me, but even now with the amount of claims we have (little more then half our goal, which is $600,000+) we can get an attorney with some hard searching. But I don't want that kind of attorney that’s just started and will take any job, I want one who has a good track record of at least winning more then 90% of there cases. Some people still don't understand, most attorneys for lawsuits get there 40-50% if and only if they win. And people think that the 40% comes out of there claim. IT DOESN'T! Google pays the costs for attorney fees if we win the case, and if they lose they pay for there attorney fee which is a lot most companies google’s size will have more then one attorney. What are we hoping for? Google to give up and pay what we ask for, we know they don't refund the AdWord customers, it's a fact. How many times do you hear of forums called: AdWord refunded me for invalid clicks. All and all my personal guess is:

40% chance of Google just giving up, there attorney fees are more then $600,000 and they don't get to chose whether or not they will go to court, if the court orders it the only way they can get out of it is with a barging, in this case we would automatically win. They do this because if they lose, that means they pay there attorney fee AND they pay ours AND they pay us (they usually do this if they aren’t more then 50% sure they will win)

30% We will win. If we go to court, there attorneys are damn good, big tongs they will stand a good fight, but nothing can beat the truth and proof, all we would need to do is prove that Google is banning account wrongfully. We all know Google doesn't like to share information right. GUESS WHAT! THEY HAVE NO CHOICE IN COURT! That’s right, they will be slapped with a subpoena meaning they have to share all the information with everyone. Lets hope most of us our innocent, I know I am.

30% We will lose. If we go to court, there attorneys are damn good, big tongs they will stand a good fight, but nothing can beat the truth and proof, all we would need to do is prove that Google is banning account wrongfully. We all know Google doesn't like to share information right. GUESS WHAT! THEY HAVE NO CHOICE IN COURT! That’s right, they will be slapped with a subpoena meaning they have to share all the information with everyone. Lets hope most of us our innocent, I know I am.

Anyways, this is the truth, there's no risk for anyone to try to fight them, except that 2 minutes they spend in sending an e-mail. That's ALL! My guess (if you read above for the reasoning) is that we have a 70% chance of going home happy! Of course there are little detail who could change that a few, like if we get an attorney as good as google’s you can add 20% to our chance. If we get one that isn't to great, then -10%-15%. If we are ALL innocent and we can prove it then 100% we win, and I know we all are right? That could be possible, as I know I am a victim of this.

My whole point is, all it takes is 2 minutes, you lose nothing. I ask anyone who can prove that you do lose something more then 2 minutes to speak now, and I will prove them wrong, I am simply gathering enough claims to go to court. Some may say I am being a "Jew" other may say I am being an "ambulance chaser" and even some of you will call me a "stupid boy". I don't care, does it look like I do? I care less then it appears and I am sure it appear that I don't care at all. But it's less then that, I care negative if that is at all possible it throws fuel in my fire. Keep talking, I beg you.

I haven’t proof read this so sorry for miss grammar/spelling I got to go now. Bye.

Lawsuit, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  11. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you're a smart kid - I'll give you that...

Good luck with it...

SEbasic, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I think I have lost all hope for you kid, I try to help you, but you have a head as hard as a piece of Granite.

Good luck man, at least you got a long thread going :D

13. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you are forgetting something... that your website was created for the sole purpose of running AdSense ads on it. Which is a violation of Google's TOS. So you really have no case.

I would imagine the vast majority of people joining up for your "lawsuit" are in a similar boat. Their account canceled for some sort of AdSense violation and are just mad about it. :)

digitalpoint, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  14. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    First off thanks for supporting me, I can't say I was expecting it.

Anyways yeah they banned me for invalid clicks if they banned me for another reason that would be a different story which I would have to look into.

NOTE: If anyone knows of an IP tracker for people who visit site and click on ads please post it (free please) if someone’s going to rape my site again with clicks I would rather report it to Google before Google reports to me my account is dead.

Thank you,

John S.

Lawsuit, Oct 16, 2004 IP
  15. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well... "invalid clicks" can be construed many different ways. So unless Google told you specifically it was because of the clicking pattern of the people visiting your site, you really don't know what it was for.

You don't think it would be easy for Google lawyers (or anyone for that matter) to simply say something along these lines, "You were canceled for invalid clicks. An invalid click is any click that comes from a AdSense publishers that violates our TOS."

Since when it comes down to it, your site was violating Google's terms of service because you are generating content for the purpose of running AdSense ads. That makes the site itself invalid to the AdSense program. Therefore clicks coming from that site are invalid.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you simply cannot win this one since you have already made public admission to violating AdSense's terms (in more ways than one).

digitalpoint, Oct 17, 2004 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You gota give "Little John" credit, the kid puts on one hell of a show and that Avatar is wild.

Little John, please take that avatar down, it hurts everyone's eyes and they will not read your posts if it is flashing in their eyes.

These guys don't hate you, I think they all want to help you, Shawn has gone out of his way to try to help you.

Why not be fair with the forum so that the members can help you?

Just clean up your act a bit, tell the truth, answer questions when asked, you may be surprised at how these guys and gals will try to help you if you do better.

You got a lot of guts for a little guy and we admire that kid. :)

anthonycea, Oct 17, 2004 IP
  17. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Lou Grant (in the old Mary Tyler Moore tv show): Mary, you've got spunk.

Mary: Oh thanks, Mr. Grant...

Lou: I hate spunk.

minstrel, Oct 17, 2004 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Come on now Minstrel, John said that he was sorry for calling you a name.

He is the age of one of your kids, you would help him if he needed help Minstrel and he does.

Shawn has not banned him so he is still a member here, that is the bottom line :)

19. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I know... I already forgave him :D

I was just responding to your comment that "we admire guts"... speak for yourself :mad: :eek: :D

minstrel, Oct 17, 2004 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Come on now Minstrel, that is one of your best qualities, do you hate yourself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.