1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Still no Page Rank after 7 months!!! Link building help!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by MikeLugar, Aug 24, 2007.

1. jhlakb9

jhlakb9 Peon

Best Answers:
    exchange links using linkmetro and link market exchanges..
    u'll get lot of exposure but it takes some time..

jhlakb9, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  2. Warkot

Warkot Peon

Best Answers:
    That's right, I just *mentioned* Alexa, I didn't say you Five-0 should chase it ;-)

Point is, while chasing toolbar PR and Alexa is pretty pointless, you can still draw some conclusions by looking at a site's Alexa and PR, as well as other factors (and this is what I was doing). Such as: A site registered 2 years ago with no PR is *likely* to not be doing good in SEs. Likewise, a site with Alexa somewhere in 2-3 millions is *likely* to not be getting any traffic (Five-0's case, I guess). Add link pop into this equation, and you got a pretty accurate picture.

Warkot

PS: As a side note: Personally, my conclusion about Google toolbar PR and Alexa is this -- it's a great thing marketing-wise, but it's pretty useless in real SEO work. Note how people are losing sleep over the little green PR stripe and Alexa. That's because Google and Alexa.com have given them a yard stick. They realized people need a visual metric, and have given it to them. Like I said, cool move, marketing-wise. By the way, Yahoo! have brought back their Web Rank recently, no?

Warkot, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  3. Warkot

Warkot Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't mean to sound rude, but "use LinkMetro" is the shittiest piece of advice.

I've yet to see a decent site using LinkMetro for promotion. I hope you realize LinkMetro owners are not using their own tool to promote their site. You know why? Because it doesn't work, and that's all there is to it.

Warkot

Warkot, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  4. seokingdom07

seokingdom07 Banned

Best Answers:
    Stop worrying and start working on link building.You need to be very focussed if you want success..

seokingdom07, May 8, 2009 IP