1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real way of making money on ClickBank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by damianm2, Aug 19, 2007.

Hi Everybody,
    I'm new to the forum. Hope I'm respecting all the rules.

Now, let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to generate an income online for about 2 years now with no success (well little success).

I'm interested in getting some good Clickbank income. I've read alot about most things, including article marketing, PPC, SEO...

The thing is, I've lost my shirt with Adwords.

SEO takes sooooo long. But, it's doable.

Article Marketing is a long process and generates only a small result. However, if used in conjunction with SEO, I believe writting articles can get a sit high and get me making money.

But, then again, that's alot of work. I'd have to write one article a day or more and only see results in a few months.

Beggers can't be choosers, so I'll take what I can.

Recently I setup a opt-in page for a product review. People opt-in to view the truth about a product.

Then I wrote some articles on the product and submitted. This generated maybe 20 opt-ins - that's it.... From 30 500 word articles!

BUT; these people were very interested. I wrote to each one personally and developped a relationship with the people who replied.

The outcome was pretty surprising - by understanding that the internet is a brick and mortar business - based on service and customer satisfaction - I was able to generate some income!

I helped on subcriber with a problem they had. I did this from myself, personally, without any marketing techniques or without wanting money. Then I suggested he buy a product.

Because he felt regretful that I helped him for free, he bought it. That generated $200 in my ClickBank account - he also purchased an up-sell.

Another subscriber, which I wrote to frequently, made me $12.91.

Now I realise what the internet is. It's about being truthful. Helping others, creating connections and it's a people business. So $212.91 from 30 articles at 20 minutes each... was it worth it?

The thing is, it's all so time consuming. I'd do it all, but I don't have the time. I'm asking for your help.

What should I be doing now to generate a clickbank income with 1-2 hous per day?

I've heard about YouTube being a good traffic generator. PPC is very scary unless I can find a niche with a big search volume, low competition and with clicks at less that ten cents. You tell me about it - finding that is hard...

So now I'm a little lost in my marketing efforts. However, I realized that erverything is based on quality. Good websites and helping others out is what gets them to buy from you. If I had a friend who did me a favor and I knew he was selling the same thing a new fellow is trying to sell me, who would I buy from?

This is a more personal approach. If I want to make $5k a month then contacting everyone personally would be impossible.

I've heard about Blogs. I'm not all that knowledgeable in that, but from what I hear it might be a good business, even with adsense.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

damianm2, Aug 19, 2007 IP
    vishwaa likes this.
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Your best bet is probably all of the above. Adwords + SEO + Article Marketing + Email Marketing

It sounds to me like you haven't found the right products. That's literally 1/2 the battle with Clickbank. Find something of good quality which has a market interested in buying it without tons of competition. Once you've done that you'll be well on your way to setting up and sending traffic to landing pages.

dlm, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  3. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    rather than blogs, try to create a web site with reviews of some products of your choice.

downloadsonline.org, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  4. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

first off, those articles will create long-term profit. 4 years from now, you might get a sale from one of those articles [maybe]

make sure you keyword optimize your articles, avoid duplicate content, and you should be fine.

ExpertForumGuy, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  5. dxszzcylm

dxszzcylm Peon

Best Answers:
    I aslo want to how to do, and i come from China, I fell it is very hard to me.

dxszzcylm, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  6. downloadsonline.org

Best Answers:
    start with some products of your choice.
    promote using free methods.
    try to read more and learn more.

downloadsonline.org, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  7. teckmax

teckmax Guest

Best Answers:
    If you lost your butt on Adwords then I would suggest you sit down and do Article Marketing using the Bum Marketing method.

Your problem is focus. Focus on one thing until it works..

I repeat... Focus on one thing until it works.

One last time... FOCUS ON ONE THING UNTIL IT WORKS!

Okay - I know that may seem a little excessive to some of you but I wanted to make absolutely certain that I got your attention.

The biggest problem of making money online is there are too many options & people trying to sell you their methods...

It sounds like you have jumped around a bunch so pick one and stick with it...

If you do this 6 months from you we will see a success thread from you about how you focused and amazingly you started making cash!

Best of luck to you!

teckmax, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  8. digimedia

digimedia Peon

Best Answers:
    me too, i would love to make 5k, please share the information if You get PM info.. I am also new on this forum. Hey, Guys :)

digimedia, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  9. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    You may want to consider Azoogle over Clickbank. I spent a good year on Clickbank, only to be constantly burned by the refund rate since 95% of the products sold are garbage. When you're looking at a Clickbank "product", ask yourself: would I buy this? Would my [insert friend or family member here] buy it? If the answer is no (which it should be 95% of the time on Clickbank), then move on.

Good luck, and happy refunding.

aj22, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  10. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    yea, the refund rate is bullshit on some products.. I have found to have high refund rates on download sites... im not promoting those anymore..

Swerd, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  11. downloadsonline.org

Best Answers:
    most of the free music, movies, games, tv shows etc downloads sites have high refund rates.
    so, be careful while promoting those products.

There are many more good products in clickbank.
    So, do not worry about refunds.

downloadsonline.org, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  12. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is the best advise so far.... Focus, Focus, Focus

Just to add my 2 cents... I would suggest that you consentrate on Long Tail Keywords both in your article marketing and in your ppc.

When you use long tail key phrases you will be able to get those all important 5 cent per click campaigns

vstar, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  13. gary101

gary101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Just a thought - you say you helped out several people and that had generated some sales - why not make a forum? this way it will take less of time responding to people and if it became popular it could end up sending you lot's of free traffic. A forum seems suited to you as you obviously can write about the subjects you are promoting.

Best Regards

Gary

gary101, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  14. search12

search12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, download sites have a high refund rate.

search12, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  15. downloadsonline.org

Best Answers:
    Not all download sites,
    but many of the free music, movies, games, tv shows downloads sales result in more refunds.

downloadsonline.org, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  16. downloadsonline.org

Best Answers:
    Not all download sites,
    but many of the free music, movies, games, tv shows downloads sales result in more refunds.

downloadsonline.org, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  17. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Become an expert in your field! Be recognized as "Knowledgeable" and "Trusted".

People buy when they feel comfortable with the person who is selling. While you can sell a few products from a 500 word article, a site with 5,000 articles strong will outsell anyday of the week.

There's millions of articles out there trying to peddle a product or affiliate link, but these articles have No Credible Source behind them. If your looking for an empire, it aint gonna be easy, but when it's built, you will be successful..

Start an article site of your own, or a blog. Keep all your articles uniform in style, and be personable. Present yourself in a likable way, and give your readers what they want for free. Once you accomplish this, you can sell them stones if you wish

floodrod, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  18. kromit

kromit Peon

Best Answers:
    Interestingly, the better products in terms of quality can be found lower down on the marketplace listings and often have single-digit gravity.

Tom

kromit, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  19. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well Said! If the sales letter makes all kinds of crazy promises and knocks people off their feet, the product better be just as good.. Many sales pages build too much hope and make promises they can't deliver. The buyer is tricked into making a purchase, than dissapointed at the end.

floodrod, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  20. homebizbuilder

homebizbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Article marketing still works very well. If you do not like to write, you can always hire someone at Elance, GetaFreeLancer or even at DP to write for you at $4-5 per article. I have quite a fair bit of experience in article marketing as I have written more than 300 articles and just EzineArticles have sent me more than 160,000 views. In the process, I have made some really comfortable income.

The power of article marketing lies in it being able to do well in search engine rankings and driving targeted organic traffic.

See, you need to have a system of increasing your income. Find out what works for you. Once you know what works, duplicate and multiply. This got me to achieve my targets at each milestone. I set a target of hitting $100/day, and I start working out the number of sales I need to make and then work towards it. And when I hit it, I set another milestone.

Try to automate tasks that are not so important. What you do not like to do or do not have the time to do, see if you can hire someone to do it. For example, I hate data entry so I hire someone to do Social Bookmarking for me. I love to write but do not like to spend hours submitting my articles, so I rely on article submission software and services.

I have written a free report on secrets of affiliate marketing that will teach you the most effective ways of marketing your products. There is also a 7-day plan you can work on systematically to reach your income goals. Stay focused and you will reach it.

homebizbuilder, Sep 13, 2007 IP