1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a WebSite, I need ideas!

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by nick14874, Aug 21, 2007.

Hello everyone, i am planning on starting a website to put Adsence onto the site . I am looking for ideas on what a good site would be to create to get people to go to it and so it is popular and so that i get a lot of clicks on the links to make good money. I was planning on just opening a single website to start and i was looking for input on ideas of topics. I was thinking about making a Game site but i was wondering how hard it is to set up games onto my own site and all. Also i am new to adsence so if you could give me the low down on how everything works also that would be wonderful.

nick14874, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  2. Dwaighty

Dwaighty Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a hobby, then I suggest you do a website (blog or not) about your hobby. It will be easier since you'll be doing something you like.

If you want to find more about adsense, then there's no better place than the adsense homepage: www.google.com/adsense/ . You won't find any details about how much you will earn, because it depends on your targeted keywords. Just browse this forum, there are a lot of people sharing their gross adsense income.

Dwaighty, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  3. Nitin Gupta

Nitin Gupta Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have any programming knowledge? What are your hobbies like???

Nitin Gupta, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  4. krates

krates Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you must create a link directory cause i have seen in dp many dir being launched and successfully working or write your own blog anything you can do that come's to your mind but mind one thing don't create a thing only for your sake but try to make the thing for the other user that will get lot's and lot's of user's

krates, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  5. nick14874

nick14874 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok well im really new to this what do you mean by Link directory and i was thinking about making a Proxie site or a game site how would i set up a game site? Im new to creating websites and adsence so any helpful hints or anything would be appretiated.

nick14874, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  6. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your new, pick something that you like to do like a hobby

mbfootball47, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  7. the Patrician

the Patrician Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, finding what you want to focus on can be hard but if you can narrow it down to a central theme you will do better. I would suggest checking out PLR-Niches. I use their services to help build mine.

There is plenty of information and instruction there as well as other needful tools to get you going in the right direction. They have one area focused just on keyword placement and how that all fits in with AdSense and the like.

Good luck
    Remember even if its games, business isn't, so learn as you grow.

the Patrician, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  8. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest that you make a website out of something you're interested in, instead of just doing it for the adsense clicks...

tarponkeith, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  9. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    MFA...check out the TOS and Policies.

Adpubster, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  10. deeraj3

deeraj3 Peon

Best Answers:
    deeraj3, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  11. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure that referral links are not allowed in posts, only allowed in signatures... I'd recommend you remove the ?ref=9 part, before someone reports the post...

tarponkeith, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  12. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, i am the bad boy here....
    You sound like a totally noob here and expect everyone to guide you through this. Why don't you read some dp threads? Is it that hard? all the information you need is there, just seek for it.
    Of course it is much more convenient for you just to start a thread and expect to get all the answers given by other members, but these just run up the count of some completely useless posts.
    Start reading everything in the adsense thread, go then for general marketing, then go read some search optimization, check a little bit the buy, sell, trade section, have a look at marketing and directories, read about ppc campagins, take a peek at affiliates, and after you have done all these come back and ask question.

nickflame, Aug 23, 2007 IP
    Adpubster likes this.
  13. deeraj3

deeraj3 Peon

Best Answers:
    The patrisian ...pl tell me how u create that link ...pl tell me or mail to my id ...my id is naa

deeraj3, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  14. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Naw, you're not being the bad boy, you're being the one telling it like it should be. Too damn many people expecting to "make it" with adsense, but too lazy to even put any effort into it, expecting someone to do all the heavy thinking for them. I don't see anything being created here other than another scraped MFA site. Just what we need, another proxy, game, or link site. For crying out loud :(

Adpubster, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  15. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    the key point for the adsense is getting too much traffic.

you must focus on the site category which you will get good traffic

trichnosis, Aug 23, 2007 IP