1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tony Snow (White House press secretary) Stepping Down

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by tarponkeith, Aug 17, 2007.

1. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I make it a personal thing of not talking bad about people who have cancer...thats all...furthermore, no one in here has yet to prove that Snow is a lier, as he has been called....these people hate the bush admin so much they will call anyone associated with bush a liar. Criticism is performance based...and I don't think you should make fun of someone who has cancer...its not their fault they have cancer.

d16man, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  2. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    You are absolutely ridiculous. Congratulations on making it a "personal thing of" not "talking bad" about people who have cancer. You go on to say "its (sic) not their fault they have cancer." No one said that anyone was at fault for having cancer. By your logic, if the American public elected a man to the president's office who had cancer he would be instantly infallible; at least it would look that way if everyone shared your fucked up values and also made it a personal thing to not "talk bad" about people with cancer.

You're obviously very young and I can appreciate that. I don't expect you to know everything at 14, but you should make it a "personal thing" to spend your time learning as opposed to flapping your lips about subjects that you know nothing at all about.

PalSys, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have totally misunderstood my post....I am fine with performance based criticism...never said I wasn't. The people that post false information just because they hate someone in my opinion need to re-evaluate what they are saying....

d16man, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course posting incorrect or misleading information about someone is wrong, But it doesn't make it more wrong if he has cancer. To say "way to talk about someone who has cancer" is fallacious. It suggests that his state of health is supposed to have an effect on peoples opinions of him.

stOx, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  5. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    Ironic that your response didn't once mention the word cancer.

Exactly, and well said!

PalSys, Aug 18, 2007 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.