1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When women ask for things....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TWalker, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I just take whenever I want it. I don't bother with question what she thinks or is she in the mood...
    Is she with me ? Yes ... then if there is no medical problem I don't see the reason not to put my head and penis between her legs.

iatbm, Aug 10, 2007 IP
    eXe likes this.
  2. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    YOU are the perfect example of the type of man no woman should ever be with iatbm. That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

DeniseJ, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  3. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Tell that to my lady ;)

iatbm, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  4. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    Your lady sounds like she's either stupid or too scared to leave your pathetic ass.

DeniseJ, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  5. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    word up

yeah I pretty much take it whenever I want it, thats probably one of the reasons my gf and I get along so good

plus when we first met I was in college and she was a professor, so she had more $ then me, so she never wanted me to buy her anything

ferret77, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  6. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    God that really is sad!

selltrib, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  7. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    thats Islam for you

samantha pia, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  8. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How many times I have to say I am no muslim so this info gets into your tiny brain ?

You on the other hand sound like you don't know shit ;)

Look ladies I know some of you jump to the roof while reading what I am writing but sooner you get into your head that this is the only way to happiness sooner you will be happy. You have to do whatever man asks you to do as long as it is moral and overall good. ( lies, and other similar things are not moral so your man should never ask you that )

In bedroom on the other side there is no room for morality and NO. If you say NO when I want it you have nothing to do with me and I pack my bags first time I hear NO ;) Of course if you don't like it you can pack your bag also .... These are the condition every man should make if woman wants to be with him. There is no room for pussies and I see so much men that are in total control by their women it makes me sad. Those women usually go and talk around how are they not satisfied etc .... the other types where the MAN is leader I see happiness all around.

iatbm, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  9. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    I know plenty. I certainly know that women are not required to do whatever a man wants them to do - what century are we fucking living in?

You are a sexist, disgusting PIG. Your "lady" is probably too scared to leave you because she's afraid if she says no, you'll rape her. Loser.

DeniseJ, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  10. Tokio

Tokio Peon

Best Answers:
    Um. That sounds kind of like rape to me.

Believe it or not, women are not sex machines or meant to serve you. Sometimes, we just don't want sex, kind of like sometimes we're just not hungry. Does that mean you should shove food down our throats, too?

Forcing a woman to have sex when she doesn't want to doesn't show affection. Being a dominate male and being a bastard are two different things.

Tokio, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  11. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What a dirty mouth you have there :D

I am sure a lot of unsatisfied women around the world agrees with you ....

iatbm, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  12. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    You're a fucking asshole with no concept of how to treat a woman with respect and dignity. Please, for the sake of man (and woman) kind everywhere, go jump off a bridge.

DeniseJ, Aug 12, 2007 IP
    eXe likes this.
  13. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    I truly feel sorry for any women that puts up with this crap from you! thats just terrible! so you want it, you take it! good god! thats almost sounds like sexual assault!!!

selltrib, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  14. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    The title should be renamed to: "Women ask for too many things"

LOL

Interesting thread!

:p
    -linksert

Linksert, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  15. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you got rep gurl ;)

samantha pia, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  16. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can feel sorry all day long if you want, but your sorriness goes towards wrong women :D
    Myself never ever raised voice against my woman and never ever raised my hand or something similar.
    There is a way down there into the heaven no matter how woman feels if it is a right approach and as a man you have to THINK what kind of approach you have to take and sometimes that approach have to be rough but you are wrong if you think that this way I deliver pain ;)

iatbm, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  17. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sure everyone that does not follow your concept should die :D
    What a joke hehe....

iatbm, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  18. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A relationship should be based on giving and exchanging love and ideas.. Not taking, at all.

I constantly see people in relationships using or abusing (verbally) each other and I don't know how they could do it.

I guess I'm just too compasionate or have too much empathy to use people or ask them to do something they don't want.

BTW: Don't you feel gross having sex with someone whom you had to beg for sex.. Yuck.. why would you want to have sex with someone who wasn't into you???? I would feel dirty and ashamed... Knowing that she was just laying there thinking of a better time and place... Sorry, I've never had to beg/barter/argue for sex before.. ALSO, I would assume sex is much better when both parties are into it, but like I said, I've never forced myself on anyone, relationship or not.

It shouldn't matter if you are married or not. I dont see anywhere in the marraige vows that says You MUST satisfy your partner upon his every beckoning.

Also I really have no clue about straight relationships but assume all relationships are similar. My last boyfriend was pretty much like a chick and if either of us wanted something and the other didn't feel like it (yes men sometime don't feel like it) then we would just hug, kiss and love each other. Or beat off.. LOL

GREED is just as natural as LUST

Look at the primates, they get greedy of each other all the time! And they LOVE shiney objects.. LOL

GreenGambler, Aug 12, 2007 IP
    Tokio likes this.
  19. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Probably that is the reason of high success of marriages hehe :D

Get your heads straight girls. You have to satisfy your man every day and vice versa. There is no other option for happy life !

iatbm, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  20. juniper

juniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i guess men have 1 desire sex
    but women have lots of :ring ,dress ,shoes,....so so..... etc

juniper, Aug 13, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.