1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    # They alwys blow up innocents. There is no sense to it or reason. It is a no brainer situation. Those "freedom fighters" would be far better off hitting harder targets like our troops and gaining more public support.
    Problem is everyone in war is a liar. The freedom fighters say that they only attack the military and colaberators, and the so called market place bombs are funded by Western and Israeli intelligence and covert ops.
    #2 Saddam. Sure I remember him, he was an evil S of a B. Trouble was in dethroaning him it has made the problem worse. A lot more people have died, military and civillian since he was taken from power. He was actaully quite a strong man, but still evil. He stopped the tribes fighting each other. A lot of middle eastern life is based not on rank, or office but what tribe you were born to. Some even say that these market place bombs are due to old tribal rivalaries.
    It is difficult for any of you to know this as it is deliberately not reported in many western media institutions, since their job isn't actually telling the news.

We should start a new thread on this really as it is so completly off topic

Valley, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  2. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, at least it remains civil. That's the problem with the P&R section here at DP. You get asshats like AGS and AC who just run around insulting everyone because when they try to engage in actual debate it exposes them for what they really are.

In this thread a lot of us disagree, but the discussion is calm. I for one appreciate that.

zman, Aug 11, 2007 IP
    GTech likes this.
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Because we refuse to bend over and take it up the butt?

Islam is pissed because the entire world refuses to submit to being dominated or killed for being non-muslim...

It's sick, it's sad, and there is NO in between... I have a very hard time differentiating between extremists and those that claim not to be. Reason being, both follow the same set of instructions.

Mia, Aug 12, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Not exactly sure what penis size has to do with the discussion.. For the record, I did not give you negative rep.. That is unit about 5 minutes ago when I saw what you posted here... It was not me then, but it is now.. You can thank yourself for that.

I also never said you had a separate account... Someone else gave you red rep... There are a few reasons I will give negative rep. The two biggest reasons are:

1. People that whine about rep.
    2. People that accuse me of giving them rep when I did not.

A sure fire way to get more red rep is to keep bitching about it. Please grow up or go away.

Mia, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds to me like AGS and Gworld have a new follower....

d16man, Aug 12, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  6. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    The topic creator asked how he could remove the site bombislam, he did not ask for why "muslims" bomb innocent people and kill innocent children, he did not ask for why "muslims" do this and that. He only wanted to know how to remove the website.

everytime I see a topic about muslims some people allways say "damn muslims bombs all buildings, they are some SB's etc etc"

All people saying something like that. They dont know a shit. They are only watching TV channels. They only see one side of the truth. But what about the other side?
    Are all muslims really terrorists? I dont think so. If you watch American TV, they throw dirt at the muslims all the time. You need to watch European TV and Arabic TV too. So you can compare it all. There are over 1 billion muslims in the world. IF all these people was terrorists, then the world wouldnt exist. Thats a fact. So if you ask your self, why do people in the west hate terrorists. Because people in the west get the wrong information from the TV's.

In fact, almost all tv-stations lie about the truth. If you remember BEFORE the 9/11 attacks, the word terrorism wasnt an everyday word..
    So why would the WEST/USA give fake information about the muslims? Because they want OIL. Thats a fact. Waaaay before. If you had a gun, you had power. But NOW. If you have money, you have power. OIL means power. Today, you can get 1 litre petrol in USA for ~ 30 cent. In Europe its 2 US DOLLARS! So USA wanted to get support. They wanted to give people fake information so the people living in the west would think muslims are bad persons etc. So they could attack (for example) Iraq. For what? To get OIL!

But, they could not trick all the people in the world.
    So if you think that the TV-stations tells the truths then you dont know anything about this world. If one TV station tells the truth, in this world.. Then the TV-station will get closed/bombed or just destroyed by the "Rulers of the world" before the TV-station even can think about sending the truth to the watchers. I will not tell who the "Rulers of the world" are, if you are smart enough, and if you have read this very carefully you will understand it..

Thanks.

ProgMania, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  7. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    I am amazed how long this thread has gone on. Very addictive. I am behind on a website because of this!

Valley, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Yes, he only wanted to know how to cmmit Internet terrorism. How typical!

Here's your clue for the day: If Islamists stopped murdering people, it would stop being news.

Will.Spencer, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  9. Lord Sephiroth

Lord Sephiroth Peon

Best Answers:
    Bwah ha the vast conspiracy is painting radical islamist in a bad light. News organizations are afraid to tell the truth for fear of death and destruction, But Progmania isn't afraid to stand up to the injustice and tell the truth =0.

Setting people free from an evil sob like Saddam, it's even more e vil to tell the truth about radical islamist blowing up markets. And just because Iraq has oil doesnt mean thats the only reason we are there. I am in no way supporting George Bush or going to war in the first place, but we are there now and we caan do alot of good by getting Iraq on the path to staable democracy.

Lord Sephiroth, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  10. Turkage

Turkage Peon

Best Answers:
    Selamun Aleykum
    I am Send To TurkHackTeam for help us.
    This site is Hateful.
    INSALLAH we will see right face of the ISLAM in the index.
    ALLAH will protect all muslims...

Turkage, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  11. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone can have their own opinion..

But its difficult to discuss with people who have been seduced by the TV's lies. And dont see any problem with the USA/Wests actions, I have been seduced by the TV's lies once, but I got clever, I know what I know..

I hope one day you guys finds out the real truth.. The real truth about the world, the politics and about the "Rulers of the world" :cool:

ProgMania, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  12. Turkage

Turkage Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree whit you ProgMania
    but In this site Have some maps about bad something and some places in Turkeys red marks. it is second reason.
    so
    I sent bombislam to myteam.
    A lot of religion wants to better for people (include islam).
    Why this strife why...

Turkage, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    So your god is such a loser that he needs script kiddies to commit Internet terrorism in order to protect him?

Do you not see the obvious stupidity in that?

I doesn't speak well for the "religion of peace" when you attack anyone who refuses to bow down to you.

Will.Spencer, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  14. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    I've always wondered about this to. If the mighty prophet is so powerful, why did he not just wipe out the Danish cartoonist where they sat? I mean, does he just sit there with his virgins and let us insult him with depictions of his face?

And why does he let us discuss this? Can't he just zap this thread and make it as if it never took place?

I just don't get it. Where is this mighty God?

Fortunately for me, my religion is beer, and he always shows up when I call on him.

zman, Aug 12, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer and Eskarina like this.
  15. Turkage

Turkage Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you dont know. Danish cartoonist has been burnt and died his own home.
    I want to ask some question about you.
    where is your intelligence (not brain)? If you have it, please show to me.
    In this space have too many dimension. 1D 2D 3D 4D....
    we can only see 1D 2D and 3D.
    but we can't see 4D 5D......
    You can see 4,3x10^14-7,5x10^14 Hertz.
    but maybe its frequency is 2,1x1014 or 9,8x1014 so you can't see everything in the space.
    you can see matter but you dont see anti-matter.
    can you say I dont belive anti-matter or where is antimatter"

Please think again. And ask question

Turkage, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  16. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother trying to use Science to explain a deity Turkage; it's a contradiction. Your post above shows absolutely no further explanation or evidence of your god, or anyone else's for that matter.

BRUm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  17. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know what the word "absurd" means?

zman, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Judging from that post, it doesn't appear that he knows what a lot of English words mean.

Will.Spencer, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  19. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey dude, you been chasing the dragon?

Valley, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  20. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    My thread is continued under beer in entertainment section.

Valley, Aug 13, 2007 IP