1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many PAkistanis are having Paypal problem

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by upsonians, Aug 2, 2007.

1. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are not a victim here. I mean you should be fully aware of the agreement when you signed up with Paypal because it does explicitly said what I posted on the top. You definitely cannot blame them for it because they were upfront about it. If you cannot agree with that, why did you sign up with Paypal ?

It is not ridiculous because there is no way to determine that your account was 'sold' to another party or like what some people here do, sign up claiming to be from some other countries. Some people here also goes as far as to say that it is okay to photoshop documents.

In any case, as long as you don't break any rules, you be okay. Clearly accessing Paypal from a non-approved country is not permitted.

eddy2099, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  2. sam07

sam07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi i don't think so becoz any one can use paypal if it is not supported in his country on behalf of his any rekative in a country where it is supported.So its not exactly right to say that one may not use paypal if it is not supported in his country.But it may creat problems in cashing the money or few other problems as explained above.Thx
    Regards:
    Sam

sam07, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  3. passionup

passionup Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post i completly agree with u becoz everyone have the right to use paypal but not illegaly and using paypal in a country where it is not supported is not illegal becoz one can use his relatives address and bank account from a country where it is supported and not to point out that its illegal but why don't u people mentions the use of vcc's fot paypal verication that completly illegal but for those type of posts u people mention that use of vcc is correct thats amazing? is n't it.I think SAM should be awarded for a green becoz he is the only user i saw commenting the right one.Great job.

passionup, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  4. MazaWood.com

MazaWood.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also from Pakistan (Gujranwala)
    Name...Izhar Mazhar Butt
    and as Paypal is not available in Pakistan...So I can't have this but I want to ave....Tell me if you can help me....I have made a US a/c but there is problem with verification...

MazaWood.com, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  5. sam07

sam07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maza wood i can help u in doing so but remember that u must use it as a legal one PM me for it.Thx
    Regards:
    Sam

sam07, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  6. apex1970

apex1970 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its the same with many countries, Bulgaria, Romania.... I wonder what keeps paypal from supporting this countries.

apex1970, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  7. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That would be a nice wondering question to ask PayPal. And actually Bulgaria and Romania are both on PayPal's signup form. Pakistan however is not. Here's something interesting to look over so anyone can see limitations (if any) of their country - click here or click here.

CU_Designs, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  8. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    when i see countries like zambia.. nambia.. Niue.. Gambia.. French Polynesia.. i've never even knew the names of these countries.. they are still on the paypal list for atleast sending the money to someone.. what the heck wrong here in pakistan then? :mad:

sami1255, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  9. lifetalk

lifetalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You seriously don't expect anyone to move to a different country ONLY because they need paypal..do you? :D

lifetalk, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  10. bylla

bylla Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone would need a PayPal account that badly, but I posted in another post in this forum where someone in Pakistan had signed up for an account with fake address in India. That's why I included it as an option :D

/Andreas

bylla, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  11. lifetalk

Best Answers:
    If i am not wrong.. they've BLACKLISTED pakistan as a possible option.. because of the unusually HIGH fraud rates.

I noticed an online petition, created by a romanian person, and was signed by about thousands of people..
    Followed by.. acceptance of Romania in paypal.

I can only suggest creating a similar online petition for pakistan. That could be a possible option!

Yeah.. india is always the first thought on most people's (particularly paki's) mind when illegally signing up for Paypal... so.. that's why..
    But.. i agree.. good idea.
    India ain't that far away.. neighbor country of pak... easy to move to :D

lifetalk, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  12. nabiha

nabiha Peon

Best Answers:
    This is exactly what I am saying. VCC wont work with you either. They track ips and will soon block or limit your account.

Thanks eddy for reference.

nabiha, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  13. nabiha

nabiha Peon

Best Answers:
    They just dont want to do business with us I guess :D
    We cannot blame fraud, USA (and some other countries) have very high credit card fraud rate.

nabiha, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  14. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi. I decided to contact PayPal about the Pakistan residents thing. My message to them was:

PayPal's reply:

Well according to Tyler at PayPal they are working on it, they just can't give a timetable when Pakistan and other countries not listed will be added. So there's an answer for those that were wondering. :)

-CU_Designs

CU_Designs, Aug 10, 2007 IP
    shahbaz419 likes this.
  15. m_wc

m_wc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, only a problem of banking system of pakistan.. .Pakistan not blacklisted for paypal.... I hope they will come to Pakistan very soon.

m_wc, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  16. sam07

sam07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really amazing and done a good job for those who have no paypal in their countries.I really appreciate ur effort.
    Regards:
    SAM

sam07, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  17. lifetalk

Best Answers:
    Agreed.
    But.. do any of you realize the fact that even if they introduce Pakistan in their accepted list (i don't expect that soon), they will start out with the functionality to only SEND money, and not RECEIVE money.

And personally, i believe, the reason why most Pakis here open an illegal paypal account, is because they want to receive money, not send.

Just my $0.02 :)

lifetalk, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  18. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    whats wrong with the banking system han? do we have got banks at footpaths? there is nothing wrong with the banking system at all.. pakistan got all the international banks including bank alfalah.. hsbc.. city bank.. national bank alone has got 114 international branches.. more than anyother in south asia.. If there was anything wrong with the banking system, Moneybookers would never have done 10000 transactions with me alone through pakistani bank.. its just a lame excuse of the banking system apart from paypal.. From my point of view.. Pakistanis are not suffering that much by not having paypal as compared to paypal loosing millions of dollars everyday by not supporting us..

sami1255, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  19. lifetalk

Best Answers:
    I am not sure.. but i have reason to believe that when they said they had global finance complexions, they did NOT mean the banking system. They probably have their own reasons.

Cze pak's banking system is NOT problematic.. it is just as developed as any other

lifetalk, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  20. kamrul

kamrul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im from now malaysia , my country bangladesh , my paypal also problem.

kamrul, Aug 10, 2007 IP