1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account Banned? Join The Class Action Lawsuit vs. AdSense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:

He knows it all. He doesnt need luck.

joeychgo, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  2. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you win how much % will you get for yourself? What is this some kind of MLM? can invest on it? :)

melfan, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  3. johncr

johncr Peon

Best Answers:
    All this sounds like those lawsuits against good old Bill. At the end he got publicity, we users paid the bill and he still owns his 50 million home. Nonsense! If you cheat your are out.

johncr, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  4. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha, pretty sure you won't win this my friend. If you 'really' think about this, you are going to have a LOT of people like PRBot and Qll contacting you saying they were banned unfairly, which would be wrong. Now, your lawyer (if they are half decent) is going to want to investigate EACH AND EVERY person saying they were wrongfully banned. After the 4 years is up where the lawyer has finally looked over the 3786 people who contacted you to make it to the 2 million in banned account monies, he is going to come back to you and go 3273 people were justly banned 'lawsuit'. You will then be sitting with about 500 people who were banned for no reason and have reapplied to Google and been reaccepted because they 'properly' explained their situation.

You are NOT going to win. Google knows exaclty what is going on. When you come here with no websites, no email address and no lawyers your credability is not there. Google has probably contacted you on another forum and said we have been banned, what is your email? They then do a whois, look up your IP and then figure out who you are. They then check back and see that Lawsuit made $1000 one day because he was either clicking his own ads, using a universities set of computers all sharing the same IP or just plain broke their terms of service.

I have still not heard one person who was banned unfairly and not excepted later after working with G on a solution. I can't wait to see how this plays out...

NewComputer, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm guessing that if you were banned from AdSense for doing something "you can't disclose", then you probably were violating their terms of service. Especially if it was an otherwise blank page. That alone is a violation of AdSense terms, since you can't make pages just for AdSense.

digitalpoint, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  6. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this guy for real? It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of __________ (arrogance, stupidity, naivety, etc.) of some people. And then for them to think everyone else is so stupid as to believe and contribute to this hair brained idea.......

mopacfan, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I say the trial should take place on NC's forum :D

Just think of the traffic NC, the Adsense ads running for lawyers and such :)

anthonycea, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  8. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But -

His mommy and daddy say he has a good case - although they wont take it for professional reasons.......

and I guess they cant refer it to anyone.

Oh, and such cases usually arent taken on contingency, the court awards attorney's fees seperately.

but he knows all.

LOL just another clown

joeychgo, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  9. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    I get 0% of what you guys win, all I get is 100% of what I and only I lost. I am only doing this because we need people to have a case, and to have a case we need a lawyer, to have a lawyer, we need the case to be big enough so that we don't have to pay the lawyer, but he will make 40% of what all of us do (in which google will pay for if we win, if we lose then the lawyer loses so he gets no pay). Either way everyone only gets the amount they lost and punitive damages if you claim for it (meaning personal damages that can't be paid for: e.g., time you could have been at work, health problems which I doubt, ect.,). I will contact each person once we get a lawyer, so don't worry, this is just Phase 1, finding enough people to have a case. Phase 1 is usually the most time consuming, then it's Phase 2 were we find a lawyer, after that well... I will list the phases below. One moment...

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  10. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    You guys can laugh, we will have the last laugh, we will win, atleast if everyone doesn't win, atleast I will, I never did anything wrong to have my account deleted and I am guessing there are many out there like me

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  11. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    The Phases:

Phase 1: Finding people, we need the case to be big enough so that we can find a good lawyer will to take up the case.

Phase 2: Once we have enough, people who have lost enough money then we get our selves the best damn peoples lawyer out there.

Phase 3: I or the Lawyers secretary will contact each and every person who e-mail me asking whatever the lawyer needs to know to send money to you (if we win) and talk to you about how much you lost, where you should go if you want to show up in court, that type of stuff.

Phase 4: We go to court, yes that’s right we will go to court to have our case be heard.

Phase 5 (WIN): You will get your money in the mail and hopefully google will come to some agreement to let us back into there program.

Phase 5 (LOSE): We will call you saying we lost, if you were in court with us then you still get a call. We will try again. (hopefully we won't lose).

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  12. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    What was Googles reason for canceling your account? Since you were not doing anything wrong, I'm sure you've contacted them in regards to it, right?

ViciousSummer, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  13. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't say "You guys" The only people you'll get on this forum to join arms with you are the likes of qll and PRBot (who has vanished in recent days..weird.)

schlottke, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  14. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Schlottke:

Thanks for your response/explanation! :)

Cordially,

amberstar702, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  15. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    My site has competetors and they know of my successes and want to ruin it for me, but honestly, if you don't want to join, then don't you loss...

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  16. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    what legal basis do you have for bringing them to court though?

when you signed up you agreed that they're allowed to terminate your account..

disgust, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  17. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    The Term of Service or "TOS" that says they have the right to ban your account for no reason go out the window when you go to court. And if I am correct, when you go to court, all Terms of Service go out the window. Why do you think cigarette companies don't put a tab on there cigarettes saying: "Once tab is broken, you have no right to file for lawsuit if you get cancer" because it's not going to help them. Courts don't look at the "TOS" when you filing a class action lawsuit. That’s why America is so great they look out for the little people first.

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  18. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    BTW disgust, are you a boy or a girl. (this is off the subject I know) If your a boy, let me say you look like your 12 or something. No offense if your a girl your pretty cute. If you a boy then I guess I am gay. LOL :D But I am not. Grrr... ignore me...

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I can tell you that you are going about this in the wrong way.

First the title of this thread is misleading, there is no "class action lawsuit" to join.

Second no one can join without legal complaints filled out and approved by a court after the complaint is given class status.

Third without a law firm handling this and advertising it worldwide you have a snowball chance in hell of doing anything anyway.

Who in the hell is guiding you at this time or are you making things up as you go along here?

Can you answer the above questions?

anthonycea, Oct 10, 2004 IP
    ViciousSummer likes this.
  20. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes I can, but I don't really want to waste my time with negitive nanceys. If you don't think it will work then don't fill out a claim thats all I can say. I am 100% sure we will get to Phase 4 whether or not we win is not up to me it is up to the judge, but we have a good chance we will win. Phase list at http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=3960&page=4&pp=10

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.