1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a proud Muslim and would like to ask those who say Muslims has no tolerance to other religions or races, specially the one who mentioned, Christians, Jewish, Hindu .. etc

have a wider view and you will see that these extremists exist in every nation, and they are usually do not get tolerance in their own nations, what gives them (as they believe) the excuse to be violent is what they see the aggressions against them from other nations or races, take for example Jewish as you mentioned,

the only nation that allowed Jewish people to own and practice their business without any bothering or limitations was the Islamic nation while they been murdered in gas chambers in Europe until the year 1948 when Jewish people took a part of the Islamic nation claiming its their own country and started to do massacres ( all documented in UN archives ) to push the original inhabitants to leave their own lands and homes, and the whole world gave a blind eye on all their actions, till the original residence started to resist, the first suicide bombing happened there after more than 20 years of occupation and miserable conditions, I am against all kinds of terrorism whether its been done by Muslims or else, and I do not sympathy with terrorists or their supporters, but there should be an accurate definition for the word "terrorism" so it would include the terrorism that is practiced in the occupied lands by organized army, and state terrorism that is practiced in different areas in the world like in the occupation of another nation.

As for no tolerance with Christians?? if So can you tell me why Muslims, who had the power on the Holy lands for more than 800 years did not destroy any Christian Holy place? why for example Church of Virginity still exists till these days?

and below you will find a current example:

source

imad, Aug 5, 2007 IP
    maldives and bccruzer like this.
  2. BlindCat

BlindCat Banned

Best Answers:
    I would request the mods to move this to the Religion/Politics forum.

Because the discussion isn't going at a legal aspect anymore...

BlindCat, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  3. glitto

glitto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The site you mentioned www.bombislam.com is not opening here. is it down?

i hope it would be down for ever

glitto, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Those complaining about the site have not yet said it isn't true, except the couple of people who focus on 9-11 and get their "facts" from alex jones type sites. They still don't say or prove that anything is not true on the site, yet they whine and complain. So the OP should have wrote - muslim join together and stop anyone who shows the world what muslims do.

debunked, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  5. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    *clap clap clap* Wake up boy, stop looking at the world the way they want you to look..

leet, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  6. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And it is taken down already ?

Scriptona, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  7. debunked

Best Answers:
    lol, what in the world is that suppose to mean.

OH, I get it, you can't find anything false on the site so you put the blame on me now. Isn't that a bit childish? You look like you might be older than that in your avatar.

debunked, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  8. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Scriptona, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  9. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Leave them with their hatred why should you make anything.

zangief, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  10. debunked

Best Answers:
    Zangief, since no one has yet answered, maybe you will. Where is the 'hatred' on the site? Is there anything not true on their site?

debunked, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  11. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are constant minded obviously, so what would change if we even proved that they were not true? You would still think the way you want.

leet, Aug 6, 2007 IP
    bccruzer likes this.
  12. debunked

Best Answers:
    Constant minded? LOL that's a new one to be called.

Yes, stable minded, not easily swayed by hearsay or hurt by name calling.

You still won't answer, why? Because you know you can't. No way to say that what they had on the site was not true, because it was true.

Sure I don't agree with his video of shooting the koran, but I don't blame them either. There is a war that many in the US don't even know exists, and many others will deny when they know it does. It is called jihad by many.

So tell me, what was on the site that offends you the most? The truth or a few stupid cartoons? There are about 3 cartoons that are distasteful, but if that is why you want the site down, you need your head checked. IF it is because of the truth shown, the get a life or change your religion or get away from all religions.

debunked, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  13. Powelly

Powelly Active Member

Best Answers:
    lets have a war eh?

Powelly, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  14. burhankhan

burhankhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Truth is that US Government is fooling US people. And US people are so innocents that they are believing in LIE with closing eyes.

You should open your eyes and see what actually your government is doing...

burhankhan, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  15. bccruzer

bccruzer Peon

Best Answers:
    unfortunately, its still alive
    send your messages to ThePlanet.com

bccruzer, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  16. bababoy

bababoy Peon

Best Answers:
    You obviously know nothing about Islam or the Prophet(PBUH). Just because a "few" fanatics are using the label of Islam to justify their terrible actions, you can not blame Islam for that. It is common sense, isn't it ?

How many jews did Hitler kill ? 6 Million ? He was a Christian, wasn't he ?
    Are you going to blame Christianity for that ? I really doubt.

We don't mind a website showing Osama/Al Qaeda looking like a dog etc. But when you attack the complete religion, its bound to hurt its followers.

What is that so called 'war' that you are talking about ? Isn't it a war against terrorism ? or is it against Islam and Muslims ?

bababoy, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  17. bababoy

bababoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Muahaahah.

I would really like to know how.
    Islam is not a problem, it is the most easiest of Religions to understand and implement in your daily life.

The main problem in my eyes is 'Education' and the sufferings of Muslims at the hands of the west.

Some are brainwashed by Illiterate Mullahs who claim to be Muslims. It is the lack of 'education' in many poor Muslim countries that is the cause of such horrendous acts like suicide bombings on innocents. Not Islam !

bababoy, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You have three choices as to what to do with your hurt feelings:
    1. Cry like a little girl
    2. Murder those who offend your sensitive little feelings
    3. Grow the fuck up and realize that other peoples beliefs don't hurt you
    Which path will you choose?

The war was decreed by Muhammad over a thousand years ago.

Muhammad taught that non-Muslims must convert, submit (and pay jizyah), or be put to the sword.

All of the troubles the Muslim world is experiencing today are a direct result of this.

Will.Spencer, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  19. bababoy

bababoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Other people's beliefs don't hurt me because my belief is strong. Thank You. I am not demanding that web site to be shut down because it hurts my beliefs. Its because it gives a truly disillusioned and opposite image of Islam and promotes hatred against Islam, not the minority that commit evil/un-islamic acts.

Ignorance/Arrogance at its sizzling best. Wow ! How come i don't know about that 'war' ? Muslims ruled over India for hundreds of years. The countless Hindus alive isn't sufficient a proof to prove you completely wrong ? No ?
    Please enlighten me on this war if you can. And please no more quoting Verses out of the context like the Christian fanatics.

bababoy, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  20. debunked

Best Answers:
    IF hitler was a christian I would blame christianity, however, he did nothing 'christian' and actually teamed up with islam and muslims, so it doesn't surprise me that both hate jews and blame them for everything.

The 'war' I am talking about is the one proclaimed by islam and its followers many years ago against humanity.

debunked, Aug 6, 2007 IP