1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Freedom of Speech protects us from the government, not from our fellow citizens.

Why don't you read the U.S. Constitution before asking such stupid questions?

Here, I'll get you started:

Will.Spencer, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  2. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I do. There's nothing stopping a black guy, in return, going "in between 20 white people and saying 'You white bastards, fuck you all' ".

BRUm, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  3. rudeturk

rudeturk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah but niggers and white bastards makes a difference, Its like saying honkey :D

rudeturk, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  4. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It makes no difference. Racism is racism. Words are words. The meaning and intentions are what matter.

BRUm, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  5. jemy

jemy Peon

Best Answers:
    the admin of this site is just primitive he dont know nothing abut islam Islam is peace

jemy, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  6. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    find it hard to accept a rather rushed summary that Islam is peace when the Qur'an is full of imperative violence.

BRUm, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  7. jemy

jemy Peon

Best Answers:
    The Qur"an is not for children its hard to understand the Qur"an but if som1 understand he will se the Islam is peace i guarante 100% so bye i have to give to all a smile cuse i learn this from Qur"an :) Give smile every1

jemy, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  8. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's nice that some people deny the violent parts of it, but then again, moderates aren't technically Islamists are they?

BRUm, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  9. rudeturk

Best Answers:
    Go To Google translate, and translate a chineese page, You will see aload of rubish which says "The wind was a duck" But it probably means it was calm.

Now when you read the Quran translation even thiough it is translated correctly, it is often misunderstood by people like you. You have to learn arabic which most religouse muslims know enough to understand the quran.

Hope you understand.

rudeturk, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Islam appears to mean "submission", not "peace."

Islam is all about denying your free will as an individual and submitting to a set of rules laid down by one primitive warlord a thousand years ago.

No thank you. I'll take a bacon double cheeseburger with an ice cold Corona served by a girl in a tiny little sarong over becoming a suicide bomber any day of the week.

Will.Spencer, Aug 4, 2007 IP
    norfstar likes this.
  11. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For #### sake...

People trying to shut down this site GROW UP.

When Muslims cry about sites like this, I always want to ask, and finally I am...

- Are you writing complaints letters to Al Jazeera about Osama videos calling to kill infidels being published monthly?
    - Are you objecting to jihadi websites where videos of Christian hostages with cut off heads are being shown? are you trying to shut them down?
    - Are you trying to shut down Hamas or Hizbullah websites, which have direct calls to kill all Jews?
    - Do you call to shut down Kashmiri terror group sites, which call to kill Hindus?
    - Are you inciting us to shut down sites like kavkaz-center.org that write that "Russian pigs must be slaughtered" and have videos of captive soldiers being executed?

You all keep screaming about stupid shit like "OMG!!!! DANES DARED TO MAKE A CARICATURE OF MUHAMMAD!!!!!", but at the same time you don't care one bit about your own Muslims "brothers" that seem to want to kill everyone that's not Muslim.

And the difference between OUR sites and YOUR sites is that they're different. Ours might write angry words, yours show heads getting cut off. Soon enough there will be another statement from Taliban about them executing another South Korean hostage. I dare you to call to shut down every site that publishes that statement. I really do.

Please, just grow up or something. When you'll start caring about what yoiur Muslim sites are showing, someone might care about your feelings.

For now it's freedom of speech, period. Maybe when Sharia law gets to the internet (keep dreaming)...

denniss, Aug 4, 2007 IP
    Reprobate and Will.Spencer like this.
  12. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would have thought the domain title alone is inciting hatred.

qwestcommunications, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  13. imagine92020

imagine92020 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi this is my first comment here on legal issues! yay! coming to topic.

" 10% muslims are good. others Not @all" we cant reverse what terrorists did in the name of ISLAM. Like this saying goes " YOU BREAK IT YOU BUY IT"

imagine92020, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  14. bccruzer

bccruzer Peon

Best Answers:
    BRum, I nearly worked with you on an ad network, cpcads.net if I remember correctly, a few months ago. You didn't show this level of hatred then. It saddens me to see this in someone that I had a good discussion with.

As for shutting down this site, I pulled up some of my old contacts in Hosting.
    1st-amendment.net is indeed a reseller of ThePlanet.com
    As such, I would forward all my complaints to them. Also, some arguments in the thread are correct. While Rob Sterkeson, who by the way has a criminal record :) (http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...ist.asp?id=3837&startdate=11/29/2006&length=7)
    has the right to free speech, even about other groups, this is clearly inciting hatred. Calling for mass killings, deportations, and a domain that has the word Bomb, which incites violence, is very obvious. This is an abuse of free speech, not a use of it.
    As such, I've filed a complaint with The Planet. I want to compliment Tucows, which hosted and removed his site earlier, and someone named Scott Carney, who also helped to get rid of the site earlier.

bccruzer, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  15. rudeturk

Best Answers:

He has a video where hes shotting stuff, which can get him charged for the Misuse of firearms act (ior similiar)

rudeturk, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  16. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

If you succeed in getting their site taken down, I'll host it for free on my own server. To hell with your vile religion.

ly2, Aug 4, 2007 IP
    Reprobate, norfstar and Will.Spencer like this.
  17. Carlx

Carlx Active Member

Best Answers:
    the website made me laugh, especially when you see the sick shit many Islamic websites have on their websites.

I’m not religious but you don’t see me or Christians running around shouting about getting some extremist Islam website removed.

For fuck sake, as long as it doesn’t physically hurt somebody then what’s the problem, you don’t have to read the website, you don’t have to watch their video, that is your choice, and if I were you I would choose to ignore it.

I hated the way the Islamic people reacted over the Danish depictions of Mohammed, it was the worst side to human nature I’ve seen in years.

And for that, I say this in closing.

Fuck Mo-Ham-Head (Mohammed) - Fuck Islamic extremists and fuck anyone who cares enough to remove an extremist western website.

Carlx, Aug 4, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  18. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

That's not how islam works. You don't just ignore stuff, you blow it up and set it on fire.
    Allah Akbar!

ly2, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  19. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm disappointed you feel that way. I'm not showing any hatred mate. I'm just reading things as they are. I'm no right-wing nutcase or ultra-conservative, but that doesn't mean I can't oppose repression. I'm not singling Islam out, I'm merely pointing out that its holy book condones much violence and, by today's society's standards, immorality. I think the same of Scientologists who want to convert the world, and radical evangelicals too. My core beliefs revolve around Libertarianism, and radical theologies infringe them. So why would I think fondly of them?

BRUm, Aug 4, 2007 IP
    GTech likes this.
  20. jemy

jemy Peon

Best Answers:
    in my religion doesn't exist Modern Islam or primitive,for us is just one religion and that's Islam and u are saying the words of the Churchman who after these words went to mosque and prayed in Istanbul and regreted,so don't forget what I said to you earlier:a good muslim smiles to everyone even that I know that you never read Qur'an and if you read it you should know that there are the words of GOD and it's difficult to understand cos'it's not for children.....but I don't know if you know me and criticize like a racist the Admin of that web.In one side you're looking like a moderator of that web,if you believe in something why don't u let ourselves believe in something why are you so less tolerant(open-minded)...Don't you never forget that Qur'an observes us that even to our enemies we should smile not mentioning the friends.So...,READ,LEARN and TOLERATE the others to believe in that they want.I think that you'll be better than me in my religion if just once u read Qur'an...And you should never think that the members of Alkaida are muslims more than me,they're just more pained than me because if somebody killes you the members of your family and if you too would have a gun,you'd kill yourself just to cause a little damage to your enemy...maybe when you're family would vanished you wouldn't know what to do so Alkaida or "The terror of world" treat like pained people that anybody for political-interes has destroyed their families.....Hope that you understood me and one smile goes to you like my religion learnt me...!

jemy, Aug 4, 2007 IP
    whooped likes this.