1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. safatweb

safatweb Active Member

Best Answers:

I agree with you....

safatweb, May 22, 2007 IP
  2. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to hear about any hate sites and groups. Freedom of speech provides a wide grounds for opinion, provided they aren't breaking any laws that limit the "freedoms" since they will infringe on the freedoms of others, e.g. speech designed to incite violence, etc.

Muslims are not alone. The number of anti-semitic sites against Jews are also staggering. I've seen some sites that are rather insulting to black Americans.

I don't want to belabor the point but just explain according to law that there are limits. There are different ways you might be able to shut down a site that are beyond law (business related) but there are so many of these that, while I applaud your concerns, it's like trying to vacuum all the sand in the Sahara. Perhaps your statement here has "annoyed" some people but there is a very distinct legal question here. Some sites clearly go well beyond the "free speech" rights that most people do not realize is clearly limited and NOT absolute.

slinky, May 30, 2007 IP
  3. rudeturk

rudeturk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This shit has been pissing me off for a long time, we turkish hackers brought it down for a month or 2 but its back up.

rudeturk, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You accept responsibility?

sarahk, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  5. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    Forward this to Turkey Hackers they can help u ) :

priyakochin, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  6. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    Are you among turkish hackers ?
    :p

priyakochin, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  7. Fahd

Fahd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All I will say is...

There are several people who do not understand the religion of Islam. A majority of whom claim to be Muslim.

Personally, I don't care for any religion. All I've seen religion do is brainwash people to do someone elses work for them.

Fahd, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  8. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ly2, Aug 2, 2007 IP
    zman likes this.
  9. klimt

klimt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hate speech directed at ethnic, racial, or religious groups are protected by the First Amendment in the United States. But, businesses can regulate what is acceptable via a "Terms of Service" agreement because the First Amendment applies only to the government.

Threats and intimidation is not protected neither is hate speech protected when directed at specific individuals.

Most other countries of the world prohibit hate speech; and far too many prohibit free speech. With that, we should remember the quote by Voltaire:

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, till the death, your right to say it."

P.S. Offended Muslims: Why don't you protest radical Islam, who continually blow up women and children in the name of God? Your silence is deafening.

klimt, Aug 2, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer and livingearth like this.
  10. rightit

rightit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is not good to see it. this will create more tension among this world.

rightit, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  11. music_city_bound!!

music_city_bound!! Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi y'all! (That's right from the "bible belt")!

That site was a real eye opener, pretty informative & very graphic!

I saw that someone on here said the were "Muslim" & wouldn't mind answering questions about their practices.

I have a couple of questions...

One, What on "GOD'S" green earth, would possess you to cut your head open with anything, let alone a Machette! OK, fine you want to be CRAZY enough to do that to yourself, but I watched in those videos kids being forced to have the same thing done to them! You can even see the kids crying and pulling away! And what is just so stupid it's actually funny is..
    This was all done during a so-called religious holiday?

Not one of our "Christian" holidays, involves hurting ourselves or anyone!

I personally think that if you do that, you should be considered Suicidal, and institutionalized for being a danger ot your self & others!

Having that much of a blood loss can kill you, it's called in laymans terms "bleeding out" I should know I was a medic! And then dancing around in it!

It's not only dangerous, but it's also EXTREMELY unhealthy for others around them!

Last time I checked That's considered "Assault & Battery" here in the U.S.
    Punishable by prison time! And "Child Abuse" also illegal!

Also how come the cover of the Koran has (The Nazi Insignia) If it's "supposedly" a peaceful document?

By the way I read the Koran back in 2001, After I lost about 40 of my colleages & friends! I found it to be a very disturbing book (No wonder these "wackos" are killing themselves! I disposed of it in the way I saw fit.
    (I apologize if their are any "truly" peaceful Muslims on here if that actually exists. From what we've been shown, You wonder why we don't trust or like them? Hmm... In the last few years we've been shown that they like to kill themselves, hurt themselves & their families, rape children, kill people for no reason, and blow up buildings with innocent people in them! And then they have the balls to call us cowards! Sure we can be friends! lol

Anyway I had a small get to together with some friends, and toasted our friends who were killed just doing "their jobs" We ended the celebration burning it with me playing "Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue" by Toby Keith on my guitar!

(So I apologize if that offends anyone)

I'd really like to know the "true" meaning of some of things etc.. in there.

But Don't expect me to ever touch it again!

Look forward to hearing back from you!

music_city_bound!!, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  12. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're correct, suppress the truth and hope it just goes away. :rolleyes:

ly2, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  13. SageStone

SageStone Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't like it, don't go to the site. If you think the site is untruthful, don't believe in it. There's many other sites with the same idea, but for different religions. I don't see any reason for the site to be shut down when ones about other religions are not even taken into consideration for being shut down. Why should this website receive special treatment?

Now if all other sites were shut down for things like this, it would be a totally different story. If it is a against the ToS for the hosting provider of the website, that's a different story as well.

Again, if you are offended by the website, simply do not go to it and certainly don't go advertising the website on forums...

SageStone, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  14. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why did you bring it down? Is there something not factual on the site?

debunked, Aug 3, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  15. rudeturk

Best Answers:
    Nope i accept no responsibily and i had said us turkish hackers as us turkish people:rolleyes:

rudeturk, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  16. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you want to suppress freedom of speech? Yes, it's not a very nice site, but still, people should be allowed to express their views.

BRUm, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Freedom is not an Islamic value.

Will.Spencer, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  18. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose you're right Will, judging by what the Qur'an actually says.

BRUm, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  19. neelesh

neelesh Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact remains all the religions are derived from Hinduism... Afterall, this web site is expressing someone views and all. If you muslims don't believe in what is written. You just have to ignore it. That's what make people great...

neelesh, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  20. rudeturk

Best Answers:
    Ok, So your trying to say with freedom of speach You go as a white man betweeen 20 black people and say "You niggers fuck you all" You call that freedom of speech?

rudeturk, Aug 4, 2007 IP