1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Time Offer! Earn 23$ A Day And Ill Do The Work For You!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by killafawk, Jul 7, 2007.

1. vano2

vano2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need traffic too.
    I'm still under $1/day in revenue.

vano2, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  2. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    k once again if you need more traffic speak up so i cna get you on the next send out list.

killafawk, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  3. regencytimberbuildings

regencytimberbuildings Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think I don't have access to the files of the proxies to change anything as they are hosted by you.

I still need traffic.
    only 9 days to go and I'm at $111 including a few dollars from my other sites.
    I have had low traffic every day since about day 4.
    www. proxy98. info
    www. proxy96. info
    www. proxy97. info
    www. proxy95. info

regencytimberbuildings, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  4. reachfox

reachfox Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yea no change still. Never had more then 1000 page impressions all the sites combined. :(

reachfox, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  5. ProxyEffect

ProxyEffect Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you be willing to provide a refund will ?

ProxyEffect, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  6. aa262

aa262 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    I bought 4 proxy sites from you You pushed the domains but have not
    sent me the files I have sent numerous messages that you have not responded
    to When will you send me the files

aa262, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  7. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry i haven't received any pms from you, were you the guy who sent me the e-check? please pm me again i just had to clear my inbox so its possible i could of missed it please send me an pm and tell me the sites you bought (sold two sets of sites) thank you.

and reachfox i received your pm and yours will be the next one out. its hard for me to believe that all sites combined only got 1000 impressions, im not trying to call you a liar or anything its just if you had been advertised out you would of gotten at least 1000 a day.

can you please pm me IM info asap so we can talk.

killafawk, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  8. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    there are a lot of presteps you need to talk over with me before refund can be issued for my safety. ill need screen shots contact me through msn so we can talk thanks.

9. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everyone, im sorry to all who have had a hard time with me trying to earn the 250$ i feel and know that this hasn't been the best month because of the starting problems and getting everything going. Not to mention this is probably the worst time to be making proxy sites because of summer time.

Now quite a few of you most likely won't make the quota this month. I have a special offer for you all.

If you do not make the quota this month i have a special offer for you:

seeing how august is the start of the school year in most places across the world i have a offer for you all.

If you hang with me for one more month, i will make you 5 more sites and promote them all for free. I will make sure you hit that 250$ within the next week or so after your time is up and you get to keep the 9 sites i created for you. At the end if you wish to sell the sites then i will work with you to sell them off and double your earnings.

I feel like this wasn't the right time of the year to offer this service but i feel like i can do better than this. And seeing how this month (august) is the perfect time to be doing this i wanted to offer anyone who dint make the cut this month to give me a second chance to prove my earnings to you in the optimal time of the year.

Once again im offering anyone who din't make there quote to stay with me for 1 more month and i will personally:

1.create 5 more sites for you
    2.promote them and make them live
    3. since this month will be the perfect time of the year, you will see that 250$ quota made very fast and you keep what ever else you make off the 5 new sites and you can sell them at the end to double your earnings, so if you earn 400$ over the next month you can sell the sites for 800$ and also make 400$ from revenue money for a total of 1,200$.

If you think my idea is good and you would like to stay with me for the next 30 days then please let me know so i can get started right away bringing up your new sites. and we can get rid of the old ones right now and you can see your money add up.

please let me know if your interested.

10. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    also i just had an idea,

one of my clients made over 110$ and he still has time left regency you have about 7 days left or so and heres something we can also do.

In 7 days lets say you hit 150$, at the end of the 30 days we can sell your sites and bring your total up to 400$+ which would beat your quota. and we can make you 5 more sites. how do you like this deal? this offer is for anyone else who is currently not doing so well..

if you made like 100$ this month because of the bad timing this month we can sell your sites and you can make about 300$ and ill make 5 more sites for you for free.

This is a great offer and i hope everyone who is struggling can give me a second chance and ill make sure it was well worth the wait :)

Either way all of you can make your quota at the end of the 30 days just by selling the sites. and you can have 5 more free for just waiting which you can make up to 500-1000$+ pure profit at the end.

11. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also i'm in the market for buying another server, which will cost me 200$ a month but with your help if you want cheaper hosting you guys could pay me one time fee of 10$ and you can get 10 addon domain,unmetered traffic on the server. if your interested in that as well let me know. the 10$ goes towards raising the funds to buy the new server.

and im in the process of training a 3 man customer service crew, many of you know that i am pretty good with customer service considering im a one man army, but in the month of august i hope to have 2 more people to add to the customer support adding for a full time customer support help service. :)

12. session99

session99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I added up my adsense earnings for the last 7 days: $1.88 total :(

session99, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  13. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are you smart priced?

killafawk, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  14. regencytimberbuildings

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not convinced that anyone would buy my sites for $300/$400
    The main revenue that they earned was in the first 4 days when they were properly promoted. since then they have only earned a couple of dollas a day. (no I'm not smart priced before you ask)
    I know I wouldent buy them if I was presented with a detailed earnings report.

regencytimberbuildings, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  15. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    at the end of your 30 days if you accept i will sell them for you wither they be for 200-300$ 400$ i ment that would be your total amount earned since you made liek 100$ from adsense.

killafawk, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  16. regencytimberbuildings

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    (1)would the 5 new sites have any money spent on advertising like the last ones were supposed to get $50?

(2)were would the traffic come from for them?

(3)if we still don't make $250 in another 30 days will your money back guaranty still apply?

regencytimberbuildings, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  17. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. yup money will be spent for advertising

2. seeing how school is starting up again in august you will start seeing more traffic from the USA.

3. I'm not trying to offer you another deal im basically saying since i din't get you your guarantee the first time let me go ahead and make you the rest of the avenue to reach 250$ then what ever you make after that is pure profit. even selling them.

killafawk, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  18. dottom

dottom Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No one will buy the sites because the only reason revenue is coming in is due to advertising spend. The # of return visitors is small for most proxy new sites.

Even the good proxy sites are getting 2 months revenue max, because there is high risk of traffic dying off, domain hitting content filters, etc.

Anyone can build their own proxy site. Just spend $200 in advertising and hope you make > $200 in revenue. :)

dottom, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  19. Auriga

Auriga Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm going to accept your offer of an additional month provided you accept the conditions mentioned at the bottom of this post. i'd rather leave the refund option for when there no other possible solution.

As for my experiences with this service:
    In traffic, there have been two spikes, which generated the most clicks ($17 over two days and $6.5 over 1 day). Most of the visitors came from Iran (about 96%). These spikes probably are linked directly to the advertising campaign Killafawk set up for them (newsletter). However, they did not last and therefore cannot provide for the large revenue gain that was promised in the first place.

The total number of views registered by adsense is ~30000, with 1.9% CTR. This can be considered normal as only a few adverts are placed on the sites. However, this makes it even more challenging to create enough revenue from these sites...

My total revenues for all 4 proxy sites are $36.46. This is absolutely not satisfactory. Income has virtually ceased now that the websites are not promoted by Killafawk anymore. Therefore, given the current revenues, I cannot even justify the hosting costs ($40).

I've now extended the hosting contract for the proxy sites with 1 month. I don't intend to do this once more if the revenues don't increase dramatically.

I only accept this offer if the following conditions are met:
    1. Websites
      5 new sites set up by you.
    2. Hosting
      These sites will not require an additional investment from my side for the hosting.
    3. Domain names
      Domain names will be chosen and paid for by you so they can be used in promotional plans. Apparently some domain names are not accepted for inclusion in newsletters, if they have been registered as proxy sites before.
    4. Promotion
      The promotion will generate a sufficient and steady stream of proxy users, either through newletters, direct mailing, myspace plugin, or whatever plan you see fit.
      I may take part in the promotion, but this participation will not be required or determine the success of this project.
    5. Monitoring Tools
      I will place monitoring tools on every site. These monitoring services (eg Google Analytics) will not be touched nor deactivated.
    6. Total revenue
      The total revenue of these websites will surpass $290 (I have invested an additional $40 for the hosting) in at max 1 (one) month. This month will end on September 8, 2007, 12:00PM GMT. If any investment is needed from my side, the total revenue required will be increased by this investment.
    7. Refund
      If the terms in point 6 are not met, you will give a full refund of $250.

Let me know if you accept this offer.

Auriga, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  20. ProxyEffect

ProxyEffect Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, hardly any traffic and revenue for me at the moment. The conditions above seem to be fair enough to me. Lets see what you have to say killa.

ProxyEffect, Aug 4, 2007 IP