1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The koran says that israel belongs to the jews

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by alaska88, Jul 11, 2007.

-Mohammed in Sura 5:21 quotes Moses telling the Jews to "enter into the holy land which Allah has assigned to you". While Mohammed later criticizes the Jews for their sins and their refusal to accept Mohammed's message, he never says that, as punishment, Allah has revoked their title to the land. Hence the title still stands, and Muslim anti-Zionists are apostates.

Quite interesting i must say, so has the lease ended and the jews are refusing to leave or what? any muslim who are very knowledgeable who can answer this?

alaska88, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  2. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well just wait some muslims brothers will actually change the suras now to answer that :).

You cant talk to them they never listen , they think what they say is only right

ezguy, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    The fact that the quran mentions "Israel" is an interesting observation unto itself. It very easily refutes those that suggest Israel was created in 1948. Israel was Israel long before islam was invented. There are still some palestinians occupying parts of Israel today.

GTech, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  4. xeric

xeric Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes its a good topic to discuss on but what i feel is we live in one world, thats EARTH, only we are divided into small part of it.

So lets not divide our soul and thoughts according to state or country.

I love my world. isnt this enough?

xeric, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why do muslims have such a fascination with Israel when Mecca is seen as the place to be? Maybe because Mo was jealous that he was not one of the chosen people of God???

d16man, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  6. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you are right that answers everything

ezguy, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  7. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    M5love, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  8. bbn

bbn Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the reason the Jews didn't enter the promised land and wandered for 40 years in the desert after leaving Egipt is not the reason that the Quran states.

The Quran (if this is from the Quran) states that the Jews were made to wander in the desert for 40 years because they refused to enter in the land. Since they were afraid of the people living in it.
    "....SHAKIR: Two men of those who feared, upon both of whom Allah had bestowed a favor, said: Enter upon them by the gate, for when you have entered it you shall surely be victorious, and on Allah should you rely if you are believers.

YUSUFALI: They said: "O Moses! while they remain there, never shall we be able to enter, to the end of time. Go thou, and thy Lord, and fight ye two, while we sit here (and watch)."
    PICKTHAL: They said: O Moses! We will never enter (the land) while they are in it. So go thou and thy Lord and fight! We will sit here.
    SHAKIR: They said: O Musa! we shall never enter it so long as they are in it; go therefore you and your Lord, then fight you both surely we will here sit down.

YUSUFALI: He said: "O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother: so separate us from this rebellious people!"
    PICKTHAL: He said: My Lord! I have control of none but myself and my brother, so distinguish between us and the wrong-doing folk.
    SHAKIR: He said: My Lord! Surely I have no control (upon any) but my own self and my brother; therefore make a separation between us and the nation of transgressors.

YUSUFALI: Allah said: "Therefore will the land be out of their reach for forty years: In distraction will they wander through the land: But sorrow thou not over these rebellious people.
    PICKTHAL: (Their Lord) said: For this the land will surely be forbidden them for forty years that they will wander in the earth, bewildered. So grieve not over the wrongdoing folk.
    SHAKIR: He said: So it shall surely be forbidden to them for forty years, they shall wander about in the land, therefore do not grieve for the nation of transgressors. ...."
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html

I don't think the Quran got that right. The Quran also says that Jesus was NOT CRUCIFIED. Should we believe then the Quran is from God?

bbn, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  9. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy, that's why Christianity, Judaism and Islam are separate religions. If they were all the same, why would we have these debates?
    That is why you THINK the way you do. It's your opinion. Please be a little more open. It's not just you who matters in this world, there are 6billion people living in this world.

M5love, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  10. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    When the Jews denied the Messiah Jesus and accused his chaste mother of fornication, they were punished for their arrogance by being driven out of the Holy Land by Romans. It has been mentioned in the Quran:

*Ch.17
    V.4
    And We decreed unto the Children of Isra'il in the Book;
    ye will surely cause corruption in the land twice, and ye will surely
    rise to a great arrogance.

*Ch.17
    V.5
    Then when the promise for the first of the two came, We
    raised against you bondmen of Ours endued with exceeding violence, so
    they entered the dwellings; and it was a promise fulfilled.

*Ch.17
    V.6
    Thereafter We gave you a return of victory over them, and
    We supported you with riches and children, and We made you a numerous
    concourse.

*Ch.17
    V.7
    If ye will do well ye will do well for yourselves, and if
    ye will do evil it will be against the same. Then when the promise of the
    second came, We raised up a people that they may disgrace your faces and
    may enter the Mosque (of Jerusalem) even as they entered it the first time, and that
    they may destroy with utter destruction whatsoever may fall under their
    power.

*Ch.17
    V.8
    It may be that your Lord may yet have mercy on you; and if ye
    still revert (to evil), We will revert (to Our Punishment). And We have appointed Hell for the infidels
    a prison.​

The first destruction happened at the hands of Nebuchadnezzar, the second at the hands of the Romans. The last verse points to the end of the current day arrogant "Israel". And God knows better.

skibladner, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  11. Frenkie

Frenkie Banned

Best Answers:

The State of Israel was created in 1948. Because the UK thought the jews were entitled to a home nation after the atrocity that was WW2. Everyone in the middle east agree's with this too, they fully 100% deserve a homeland. But why on someone elses land? Why should the palestinians have to pay for the crimes of germany?

It just dosent make any sense. (Sorry for the bump btw)

Frenkie, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  12. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    interesting, what does the Quran say about Jesus?

DomainMagnate, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  13. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    This:

"That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them. (The Noble Quran, 4:156-159)"

For further details, read Chapter Mary of the Quran.

Ahmad_Malik, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  14. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jews had been living in the area for thousands of years. Palestinian jews made much of the area more hospitable for settlements, before that it was a very nomadic area. To say that jews only arrived there after ww2 is ignoring history.

lorien1973, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  15. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    but ignoring history makes everything all better...and it helps them by fitting their agenda.

d16man, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  16. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    what's the secret agenda? Just so I know because no one told me yet :D

DomainMagnate, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  17. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    to convert everyone to islam, silly..:D

d16man, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  18. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, that's not my secret agenda at least. I like discussing things so that we can come closer and understand each other's faith better and have respect for each other.

And I had a very good discussion with granded in a thread. I was quite happy at the end. :)

Ahmad_Malik, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  19. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Israel was Israel long before islam was invented. Others have occupied the Jewish lands for many years. Who stole what from whom? The arabs claiming to be "palestinians" were offered their own state. They refused such and have continued to do so. Israel was stolen from the Jews. Israel has reclaimed it. Time to move on.

What lands has islam captured, through all their hundreds of years of conquest by the sword, have they given back to anyone? (hint: it's a trick question ;) )

GTech, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  20. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So, by your logic, Americans should be displaced and Native Americans should given the Amercian land. :eek:

qwestcommunications, Jul 17, 2007 IP