1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPM help, whats new...

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by MarcL, Jul 12, 2007.

Hey, I applied to tribalfusion, valueclick, etc and no one will accept me. I get about 35,000 pageviews a month on a gaming site, and the amount of pageviews grow everyday.

If you think about that if you get $1 per 1,000 im missing out on $35+ a month. I know this isnt alot, but its enough to pay for my server.

So now I have to go to adbrite which I never had good luck with, but its the only company that accually accepts me because it accepts everyone.

So what im thinking is advertising the sh** out of my site and then try for castle media or tribalfusion...

Does anyone know of anything I can do?

Thanks
    Marc

MarcL, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  2. Daudulus

Daudulus Member

Best Answers:
    Daudulus, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  3. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I heard its 1,000 for $1 to $2 roughly... But Adsense will make money on my site but not as much as cpm. Cause I only have 24 members at the site and get over 1,000 pageviews a day because of the type of site.

Thanks for the list, I will check it out...

MarcL, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  4. samlocalguy

samlocalguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear better is use any another affiliate program. Tell me which type of traffic(country) you have? May be i help you.

Use Incenta or MB or any another network and try it 2 month only and see result. A list of some good affiliate network is given in my singnature link.

Good luck

samlocalguy, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  5. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its USA traffic and mabey like 5% other... I need CPM not CPA, isnt MB and Incenta both CPA?

MarcL, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  6. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you want popups or just banners ??

A.G, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  7. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    just banners, and maybe one pop up or whatever...

MarcL, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  8. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Getting into VCM, Casale and Tribal is hard for some sites and not for others. I got into them all on my first try with my entertainment site, but that was back 2 years ago.

There are some other CPM programs here that may accept you. I have a good feeling paypopups will accept you without a doubt, but if they don't I would not know what's wrong. They accept traffic from alot of countries and they even accept non-english sites.

Also, have you tried CPA Networks. Just a thought.

john269, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  9. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're not going to have any luck getting into any top tier reputable network with a site that is basically a script available for purchase online, with next to no traffic.

We won't be able to offer you $1 CPM, but we'd be glad to take over your traffic :)

CashinX, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  10. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hah, in your dreams. $1/$2 CPM? Maybe in the old days, like 10 years ago. Nowadays, you'll be lucky if you can get .30-cent CPMs. Not talking about pop-ups, of course. But if you want to run pop-ups, sign up with Adversal or Paypopup.com. They're paying around $1/CPM, but that's a hell of a lot of pop-ups, so don't expect anyone to come back without an adblocker turned on.

jackburton2006, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  11. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    I once did a look up on Burstmedia (I think it was anyways) through the wayback machine.
    It had a $50 CPM.

Amazing huh? :p I really gotta find that picture again.

CashinX, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  12. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have lots of unique users than popups might help. Paypopup and popupad will accept your site and there is high CPM for US traffic.

webmoney, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  13. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1st of all its not a bought script at all. Its 90% custom and I worked my a*s off to make it and am still working my a*s off...
    There could be similar scripts because their is millions of websites out there.

2nd of all you get $.30 cpm by a company that doesnt even have to accept you. The company that you have to get accepted by you can get $.75 to $1.25 CPM and you can have up to 2 ads on a page. Do the math.

MarcL, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  14. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Marc: It wasn't criticism. It was an observation.
    If you changed 90% of the script and yet I still know what the base of the script is you must have done a bad job ;)

Secondly if you know so much about online advertising.. Why do you need us?

CashinX, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  15. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    popupad.net accept all sites but don't know if they pay or not ?
    they cut off many impressions

A.G, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  16. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO, you are so talking out of your a*s. For a guy who hasn't even gotten into these programs, you sure seem to think you know a whole lot. Here, let me educate you on the reality of the situation:

I'm with TF now. I have been for four years. I was with Fastclick (now Valueclick Media) before I dropped them. Was for 5 years. I am also with Casale now, has been for 3 years, and used Burst for 2 years before, before I dropped them, too. I have used just about every CPM network under the sun at one time or another.

And here's the cold hard truth:

You will be LUCKY if your TOTAL CPM averages out to 30-cents from EVERY SINGLE BANNER UNIT you use AT ONCE. My TF banners (yes, all 3 different variations of them) AVERAGES me 29-cent CPM on a GOOD day. On a bad day? 20-cent at the most. On an even BETTER day? 40-cent CPM. And TF is the best CPM network out there right now! (And that's even INCLUDING TF pop-ups.)

You think you're missing out on your $35/month? Buddy, I'm throwing millions of impressions a day at these networks.

Can YOU do the math now?

jackburton2006, Jul 13, 2007 IP
    CashinX likes this.
  17. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you ARE out of chewing gum huh?

Thanks for saying everything I wanted to say but decided to stay polite.
    +rep :D

CashinX, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  18. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Other people told me that... the John username guy...
    He said castle media, tb, etc pay around $0.75+ cpm and you can have 2 ads on one page. I need help because I cant get excepted by the big companies that pay that.
    Seriously, dont be a dick... read before you speak.

MarcL, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  19. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Marc: In your case , you should have informed yourself before you spoke up like a wiseass without actually knowing crap.

CashinX, Jul 14, 2007 IP
  20. yyCC

yyCC Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you get into all of them, i need help getting into those cpm programs. My site is not selling anything is that the problem? I get tons of traffic but they are not the "converting" type of traffic for affiliate products. My traffic do click on ads but not a lot, for adcents i am getting like a 0.2-0.3% CTR that's pretty low because i have a lot of loyal returning visitors and i refuse to put ads in their face on every page. It's a game info site and it's within the top 5000 in the alexa traffic ranking (like 300k~ page views a day). I don't understand why none of them accept me, probably because my traffic is not US only but it has mix from all around the world ... and yes the site is in english, not a forum, not a buyable script thing.

yyCC, Jul 20, 2007 IP