1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do muslims hate the jews ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ezguy, Jul 10, 2007.

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

I know muslims hate the jews I would like to know from a muslim why :eek:

ezguy, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  2. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    All muslims will tell you that Allah doesn't like the jews because they did not obey Allah and lied to him, it is mentionned in the koran. And with what is happening in palestine/israel, do you really think the muslims are going to hug them?

alaska88, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  3. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If allah does not like the jews why did he not destroy them ?. he does not need people to do that. if he is god he wont take the help of people. he can do it himself.

ezguy, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  4. xeric

xeric Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont know what is written in kuraan, but let me put some of my words here.

All human beings are different, everyone thinks different, everyone has different life so does everyone's nature.

Yes may be there are 60% muslim who hates jews but atleast we can find 40% of muslims who believes in peace.

dont you think that, we should hug eachother for peace sake???

(i am not muslim neither jews, just kept my thought)

xeric, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    1948 is the simple answer when "The State of Israel" was established with the support of the British who formerly ruled Palestine, this is the same reason the UK is suffering attacks today, because of their continued involvement in effecting the affairs of other nations and lands.

Iraq being a great example of this, the British in the 1920's encircled many nations into one "so called nation" that is today called Iraq and this was like putting 3 arch enemies (some say up to 5 enemies) in the same home.

anthonycea, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  6. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Terrorists are there all over world. even in pakistand which is a muslim nation they have problems with terrorists and militants.

well i agree with you about peace , if the 40% of muslims believe in peace that means they are not following the quaran which says allah hates jews.

If we need to live in peace then we need to stop this religions from ruling us.

ezguy, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  7. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am no theologen, but I think this is another nonsense post that has no merit in its claims. I believe a Muslim person killing an innocent person no matter what faith is like killing all humanity.

By the way, there was a very interenting progarmme on TV here in the UK yesterday taht showed many Jews were now beginning to suffer backlash from even teh left here in the UK (not just the right) due to their oppressive behavior. Luckily, they still ahve the support of the UK government though.

qwestcommunications, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  8. xeric

xeric Peon

Best Answers:
    NO, i dont prefer that we should stop this religion. Religion is like asset for any country and for any people.

We should not leave religion and believe on god but we should walk on the positive way.

We should make some changes in good and bad things. Thats what i know.

We should know how to make corrections in old believes.

We should walk ahead with good things, not with bad things.

xeric, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  9. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  11. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because all Jews are filthy baby eaters, who want to take over the world. don't you know ? [​IMG]

These are not the 'true Jewish race'. Most of them are morons, from what i see here in this country.

DevilHellz, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  12. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    Zionist are mostly secular, they do not belong to the jewish faith. Religous jews have lived under Muslim lands for centuries. It was only after Zionists instigated terrorist actions like Operation Susannah in Muslim lands that public opinions turned against the Jews.

skibladner, Jul 10, 2007 IP
    M5love likes this.
  13. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Muslims hate Jews because they are not Muslims... PERIOD.

Muslims hate Jews because they are Jews... PERIOD

Muslims hate Jews because they were here first... PERIOD

Muslims hate Jews because hating Christians as much is boring... PERIOD

The State of Israel has little if anything to do with Muslims animosity towards Jews. Their religion teaches them to hate JEWS!!! And last I heard, their religion was around just prior to 1948.

Muslims just hate Jews... There's no real explanation other than what they teach each other. Jews bad, must hate Jews... Islam in a nut shell.

Mia, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  15. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lets back up....Mo' hated the jews because they were the chosen people of God, not him...this is the man that was looking for reasons to get away with being a murderer and a pedophile and to have as many wives as possible. These are the kind of things that the Jews looked down on, so of course Mo' would hate them. Its a shame he snowed so many others into thinking the same things.

d16man, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you're right, they are all in New York City and Hollywood !!! :rolleyes:

17. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Holy Cow look whos back!!! Finally off of suspension....speaking of hating the Jews, don't you hate the jews like muslims do?

d16man, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No, I just hate forum trolls and signature spammers and ignorant idiots that fabricate lunacy!

19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You know, you will never begin to love others until you stop hating yourself so much.

Mia, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  20. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome back dude! :D

You ain't missed much, the crazy gang is even crazier than ever, GFox (GTech) has been out recruiting. [​IMG]

AGS, Jul 10, 2007 IP