1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gay Marriage: Should It Be Allowed?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by melbel, Jul 6, 2007.

?

Should gay marriage be allowed?

1. Yes

141 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. No

167 vote(s)
    54.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe I don't think like that I experienced it for 700 days 24 hours a day ;)
    They were hitting on me all the time with direct proposals, promises and what not ...

Guys who are afraid of gays are just not secure about themselves .. well if they are ugly then this is the thing ...

iatbm, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Mentally attracted?:confused:

Everyone knows what love is :)p not the scoring system in tennis). Doesn't state anywhere that it's solely for a man and a woman (when talking about the more intimate type..)

8everything, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  3. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:

:eek: and they knew you were straight?? Okay, but surely you can't think all gays are that :p you do seem like the happy, jolly nice guy though!! (it's like thinking: if a "blue" person wrecked your car, and it so happens that another "blue" person robbed your new car, would you start to assume that all "blue" people would steal cars? I mean I'm sure not all "blue" kids born are born to steal cars! That's how racism starts sad fully :( from thinking that the same "past" experience will repeat itself.

4. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I losrt you on this one, not sure what are you talking about

N_F_S, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  5. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    What did you mean by other people on this thread thinking that there's different types of love? Or was the post edited, I'll check :)

6. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ok a little "out" comparison with a "blue person"

This has nothing to do with racism ... I just posted what I experienced ;) Well some of them asked politely am I straight or not. Guess they thought that I am gay since I live with gay. A little "hello effect" from them maybe ?

But I do watch out for gypsies and my wallet when I am in Rome :D

iatbm, Jul 8, 2007 IP
    8everything likes this.
  7. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    you mean this post:

You just said it, love is not only between man and woman:

lol, you call them blue too down there...:)

N_F_S, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  8. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek: sorry, I thought you meant... different types of love as in between a man and a man (homosexuals) would be different than a woman and a man.

Bondage is love? :confused: that's another discussion.. lol..

9. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    :p yes , but atleast you're not a hater. It's okay.. it's a guilty by association thing :p

10. She's Vicious

She's Vicious Guest

Best Answers:
    I was once told that it is not the physical person that falls in love, it's the spiritual, mental and emotional aspect of a person that chooses who they fall in love with and if this just so happens to be to someone of the same sex, who are we to deny their chance at happiness? And who are we to judge, I'm sure we've all done something that someone else would not agree with, but we're still allowed to love freely...and to marry if we choose to do so.

Don't judge and don't be a hater, it only reflects badly on you...

And no I'm not homosexual, but if my son's grew up to be, I'd be proud because they're my sons and nothing will ever change that, it would only disappoint me if they weren't honest with themselves and lived an unhappy life due to fear..

She's Vicious, Jul 8, 2007 IP
    8everything likes this.
  11. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Some scientists say it is something to do with genes .... they will fix it soon :D

If my son grow up as a gay I would be disappointed since he would never experience how it is to be with a woman, have sex, live and all other great things that come with the territory ;)

iatbm, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  12. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats all true, good post, but propaganda aint good either. I wish homo ppl would post things like that about hetero ones ;)

I'm off to bed.

N_F_S, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  13. def47

def47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was suprised when I saw the results of the poll.
    52.83% voted NO!

I thought it was useless to make a thread like this, because I thought it was almost a consensus and that everyone would have voted Yes..
    I guess I was wrong

def47, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  14. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:

:p haha, but the thing is the gay boy would not have the desire to do so .... so he's not really missing out on anything.. I'm sure gay men who have sex with women do not enjoy it at all (I know my gay guy friend things females are yucky hehe)

15. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a ridiculous statement. Do you really believe people are going to turn gay just because they can now be gay and get married? No...

This is perfect, exactly what I'm trying to say. Fine, create another type of ceremony with another name. Then, in the US, dissolve all forms of marriage benefits and there will be no issues.

Amen.

1) From a personal standpoint, I would question your ability to adequately parent.
    2) Why would they care about missing out on being with a woman? Do you get depressed thinking about how you're missing out on being with a man?
    3) Do you really believe gays don't "have sex"? :)

tarponkeith, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  16. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try reading Romans chapter 2 for God's thoughts on the matter. As a Christian you either believe the Bible or you don't - if you don't I don't see how you can call yourself a Christian.

I don't think God says you can make up the rules as you go along.

alstar70, Jul 9, 2007 IP
  17. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From all the comments you've made, NFS - i come to the following conclusion:
    You are a narrow minded man, who is a pure slave to society ('I think like other, i talk like others, i see like others, without asking myself why'). And it is because people like you, that the majority of the society doesn't allow gays to get married, thinks that gay marriage is going to bring down the percentage of kids being born in this world, and thinking that kids who are adopted by gay couples will most likely turn out to be gay.
    Now go on, and continue licking the hairy asses of the majorities - just because they are majorities.

DevilHellz, Jul 9, 2007 IP
  18. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Common sense says that yes would be the most answered. But common sense is not common sense :D
    This forum is full of people who like to tell or decide how other people should organize their life.

login, Jul 9, 2007 IP
  19. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In a pink world, maybe so.

Many believers probably voted no, because it's written somewhere that god doesn't condone taking up the butt. Oh well.

DevilHellz, Jul 9, 2007 IP
  20. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There should be a thread on "does the bible REALLY say to not be homo?", and what else does it say?

Because most religious arguments involve 1 Cor 6, 9 & 10...

So I'd like to ask those people:

How many of the religious here, that are anti-gay-marriage, had premarital relations? If so, by your own reasoning, go to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

tarponkeith, Jul 9, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.