1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gay Marriage: Should It Be Allowed?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by melbel, Jul 6, 2007.

?

Should gay marriage be allowed?

1. Yes

141 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. No

167 vote(s)
    54.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    I already have a guy who doesn't want kids, thank you very much. I realize women can balance both children and a career, but I would rather focus on one. I don't want kids, and I certainly don't need kids.

Furthermore, I don't need a man to take care of me either. So if I end up alone, I'm fine with that too.

DeniseJ, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    That's be interesting :p

Count me in, I'm another women that doesn't want kids, nor do a majority of my female friends..

8everything, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  3. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a real life instead of poll, cant believe you argue with obvious things. Find out how many women out there in 18-35 age lets say and compare all that to the number of children born each year, I'm too lazy to search all that.

N_F_S, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  4. boomer03

boomer03 Peon

Best Answers:
    Gay marriage should definately be allowed.

Why shouldn't gay people suffer like the rest of us? :D

boomer03, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  5. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Everyone has a real life. I'm arguing with your blatant generalities. You haven't met every single woman in the world. How the hell could you know if all of us want kids?

There are three women in this thread who've said they don't want any! I know many, many more.

DeniseJ, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  6. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Originally Posted by login
    Infact there will not be more gay people

There will be no more guy people, but maybe more people that are encouraged to come out of the closet so we will see more of them. Anyway I wouldnt mind if there was more guy people. They are absolutely no different than straight people. I think if all the guy people came out of the closet, you would see some of your neighbours, some of your colleagues, maybe even your kids, anyway, a lot of normal people.

login, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  7. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    An how many do have kids, do you realize? :)

I dont have anything against it, actually I voted Yes.

What I am saying is you have to respect the society and the majority, there are other plenty people, like Bondage, etc. would you allow them to have their slaves walking by next to your yard, where your kids are playing ? I highly doubt it. Have it all in private.

N_F_S, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  8. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No laws are not gonna stop people from beign gay but we should not make laws for gay people especially .... give them the rights of the people that are living together and are not married but gay marriage .. give me a break !

Oh and about adoption ... I am strongly against this also ...

iatbm, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  9. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Makes sense. I mean why wouldn't gay people oppressed who they really are during those centuries when they would have been burnt to death. Hence there were barely any gays back in the 18th century. Now that society is more accepting, more are coming out.

10. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There were probably more gays in 18th century than now ... and even more gays and pedophiles if we move even further back in history ( Greece ) ... It is just either it was normal or some the "master" was doing it and everyone just said nothing. Today with media and with all that gay parades we just see them at one place :D ......

I leave them alone .. but they don't leave me alone .. everytime I meet some gay he or she is trying to convince me it is normal and everything .. strange because I don't even tell them that it is not normal how they feel :D

iatbm, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  11. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bondage, what has that to do with the guy people? Man, you are thinking of homos just as sexual beings. What you dont know maybe is that sex is only a small part of loving and having a relation with another person. That goes for both guy and straight people.

login, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  12. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't tell them homophobic comments yet they still do that? Well, not everyone :p lol.. And it's not like they're trying to convert you :)

13. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you learn further, there are bondage people who live like that, and that is just not a sex, it is a relationship as with gay ppl.

N_F_S, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  14. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you saying it's a relationship just for sex? Because there are straight couples (guys:rolleyes:.. & some women :p) who want a relationship just for sex and not love,...

15. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:

No I am not telling them no homophobic comments they just say "Hey, I am gay" and I say "Hey, I am not" and smile.
    When I smile they think they can convert me :D
    I lived with a gay in the same appartment for 2 years and I hated all his friends thinking I will "do it" with them just because I was nice to them and accepted them .... Now couple of years later I think it is disgusting what methods they tried and I am not so nice to them anymore ... but I hardly meet any these days ... there are not many gays on the countryside ... Guess countryside people like some good women ass and not some skinny men :D

iatbm, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  16. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not me ;)

login, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  17. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I said its not just sex, its mental, too. Ohh, dont tell me about love, everyone's love can be different, isnt that what all you say here? :)

N_F_S, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  18. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    So you think a gay guy was trying to hit on you? Well I don't know him:p but c'mon not all gay guys are like that... I mean gay guys are attracted to gay guys (who are more attractive imo :p lol)

But it's okay.. most guys think like that. I know my male friends are afraid to be nice to gay guys or even.. "too" friendly to their other male friends because they're afraid that they'll be labeled as gay or hit on :rolleyes: (they're not even attractive at all :p doesn't make sense lol)

19. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    :)

What do you mean by mental? Love? :)

20. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    By mental I mean, they not necessarily have sex.

Btw, 2 votes ahead for "No" , hehe.

N_F_S, Jul 8, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.