1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UPLOADOO.com for SALE !!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thn87, Jun 30, 2007.

1. thn87

thn87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tetragon, I wish there was any other way to get the money.. this website is like a non-work job to me.. I make money while I'm sleeping. but I have to let it go.

thn87, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  2. Tetragon

Tetragon Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good luck with it anyway .... whichever way it goes

Tetragon, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  3. thn87

thn87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks buddy

thn87, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  4. Artashes

Artashes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry but didn't you just say:
    That's pretty confusing. Either you are selling or not.

I am afraid I fully agree with this:
    Unfortunately, 15 days isn't enough to vouch for any future profits. In fact if anything, it is a bit suspicious that the site is producing 220 clicks on 1000 impressions and generating this much revenue. 15 days isn't even enough for Google to notice, investigate the account and close it if clicks are considered to be fraud. Additionally, whether you sign a legal paper with your guarantees or not, is irrelevant. We all know that nobody can guarantee lifetime hosting. We all know that when problems start, nobody is going to sue you against your "guarantees" because the process is going to cost more than its benefit. We all know that when you have someone's $9k in hand, there are no real guarantees of anything.

Finally, $9000 valuation is extremely high. You didn't invent anything, nor did you invest anything, as per your own claims. There is no know-how, nor there is any intellectual property. So why can't someone else buy a $10 domain, take the same free script, put AdSense to it and then spend $1000 advertising the site? Wouldn't it get picked up faster this way? it will also cost 10 times less.

In other words, in order to sell the type of site you are selling, this young and at the price you want - you better give us a much better reason why someone would spend $9000 on it with no history. It is an extremely high-risk purchase even at half the asking price.

Best,
    Artashes

Artashes, Jul 4, 2007 IP
    Scriptona likes this.
  5. gerritpoel

gerritpoel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, i see where you are coming from; however what I am sceptical about it that the screenshot you posted had an unrealistic ClickThrough Rate:

Pageviews: 990
    Clicks: 220
    Clickthrough Rate: 22.22%

That more than every 5th guy clicking an AD. Which to me seems a little fishy.

Just my thought... any comments?

gerritpoel, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  6. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'm not worried about the CTR - why ?

google doesn't worry about CTR as long as your clicks are legit

I have experience with sites getting 40-60% CTR and i still have my Adsense account with no single notice from adsense and i'm sure if they have anything to talk about they won't hesitate a moment ;)

the thing is, the ad placement beside this particular image really explains where that CRT comes from ;)

Scriptona, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  7. thn87

thn87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm saying its a great site, If I don't sell it for two months I'll make enough money to get my project started..If I sell it then I have to let it go even though I like it.

You can check the site yourself and see if anything illegal is going on.

I don't know what is so unbelievable about life time hosting? is the internet going away soon? is the judgment day coming soon? is the US going to nuke 1and1 because it's british? Is $5 a month for web hosting too much? wont I be able to make $5 a month begging if I go broke?.

You can always file a dispute with PayPal if you dont get what I promised ands use this thread as evidence.

You know, I'm sick of hearing this over and over.. Go f**** get the script and launch a website and start making 900-1500 a month, instead of wasting your time BSing us. I'm sure if you saw the onemillionhomepage guy you would've made a mock out of him but you know what he's smarter than you'll ever be.

Again any site that makes revenue should sell for monthly earnings x 10.. I'm giving you a guarantee too. People here are spending 4000 on stupid MFA sites why wouldn't they buy a website that make 900-1500 a month for 9000.. I sold a website that made 150 a month for 300 dollars because of broke cheap people like you and you know what a site just like it sold for 3200 here on DP..

gerritpoel, If you just had 1 iTrader I would've given you the password to my Adsense to check it out for yourself.. but sadly you dont.. why don't you go find some way to get an iTrader and build your reputation instead of wasting time on a thread like this.. I'm pretty sure you don't even have 900 bucks in your PayPal not 9000.. sad but true

thn87, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  8. thn87

thn87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are actually 2, but 1 gets all the clicks.. so yea

Today's Earnings: $48.99 .. 5 hours to go..

thn87, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  9. gerritpoel

gerritpoel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I am not holding anything against you. All i said it that i sounds misleading.
    Neither have i questioned the legitimacy of your site.

I have no idea if it was necessary commenting about my PayPal account, whereby you do not even have the slightest idea or hint about any of my earnings nor the status of my PayPal business.

Again, PayPal doesn't only restrict transactions over DP so why should i have below $900 if i just started trading on DP.

Also, Tech Entrance:

I am worried about the CTR NOT legitimate but that its not just 22.22% for a few days.
    If it was stable over a few weeks, or months its a different story.

I wasn't expecting so much flame back for my opinion. Neither any comments about irregardless topics such as the Balance of my PayPal account.

Maybe it was just plain misunderstanding.

10. Tetragon

Tetragon Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmmmmmmmm ....... this thread is as good as any trend graph .... up/down/static ..... :)

Tetragon, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  11. thn87

thn87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    gerritpoel , Sorry I was probably a bit off because of all those people BSing me. I'm selling a site for 9000 dollars, I'm not selling tomatoes, the last thing I would think of is forging the data. I'm providing text, image and video proof and if that wasnt enough I'm willing to give my Adsene pass to trusted members so they can check it for themselves

thn87, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  12. .Darkman

.Darkman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, if you believe me and can give it to me, i can check it up and report here.

.Darkman, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  13. gerritpoel

gerritpoel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding then.

I did not have the intention to degrade any of your content here, but merely curious of the information.
    Hope everything gets settled then.

My bad!
    All the best to your website then!

14. Tetragon

Tetragon Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thn87 .... set a deadline for your auction or it will drive you mad. If you still have it after the deadline .... sleep soundly in the knowledge that you are making good money as you dream! :)

Tetragon, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  15. thn87

thn87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Darkman, No I want someone with a 20+ CTR

thn87, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  16. Kitarist

Kitarist Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is kinda fishy but still if i would earn so much with that site i wouldnt sell it

also you can do a test. put someones adsense id there so he will be able to report here if its really legit :p

Kitarist, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  17. thn87

thn87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Kitarist, Why is it fishy? Is it because you do know what 9000 dollars mean? or Is it because you never dreamed of a site like this? Go get a iTrader, instead of BSing us here.. I have text, picture and video proof and I'm willing to give my password to trusted members to check it for themselves .. I would give my password right away if anyone with an iTrader of 20+ asks me.

Tetragon, I'm not going to set a deadline, let haters hate, I don't give a damn because I know all of them wish they have this site or a website just like it..making them 30-50 dollars while sleeping

Todays Earnings $3.59 still 21 hours to go
    Yesterday's Earnings $52.34

Attached Files:

• eee.JPG
      eee.JPG
      File size:
      60.6 KB
      Views:
    thn87, Jul 5, 2007 IP
    Tetragon likes this.
  18. Jarmas

Jarmas Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a question, where are the adsense ads? I can't seem to see them on any of your pages at all. What happened to it? By theway, this has been a rather interested thread ;)

Jarmas, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  19. MMGant

MMGant Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Adsense ads are the "Debt Consolidation" links next to the download images that don't link anywhere. Buried at the bottom of the page is the notification that your download will start in x seconds. Casual and first time users get confused trying to find the link to download and click on the "Debt Consolidation" link because it appears to be the only link on the page.

I personally think it's a dishonest way to get unsuspecting visitors to click on the Adsense links but that's just my opinion. I know a lot of people may disagree with me on that.

Good luck with the sale. Any update on when this circus of an auction/thread will end?

MMGant, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  20. NITRO23456

NITRO23456 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got Banned

NITRO23456, Jul 5, 2007 IP