1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREE list of LLLL.com 's - 33k left

Discussion in 'Domains' started by talkie, Jun 30, 2007.

Hello,

As I see more and more losers wanting to make a quick buck from selling available LLLL.com lists, I thought that I will post here a free list of them.

The list is 1 week old, so you may find some domains registered, but it is 95% accurate.

Please post if you registered any domain here in the thread.

Alex

PS: The file is too big, and I cannot attach it. If someone would help me, I would give them the list in a txt file, and he would upload it in on his site somewhere. the file size is a bit more than 300 kb. If you want the list PM me and I will email you.

talkie, Jun 30, 2007 IP
    pj1s and techboss like this.
  2. phantomddl

phantomddl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 39
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    phantomddl, Jun 30, 2007 IP
    myfrogger and talkie like this.
  3. odin93

odin93 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow thanks i registered a llll.com very rare too, thanks alot yay.

odin93, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  4. phantomddl

phantomddl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 39
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    may i know what is it? lol

phantomddl, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  5. pj1s

pj1s Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the list. Even though is long and boring ;) +Rep for being a stand up guy.

pj1s, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  6. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Instead of taking 95% accurate information from someone who probably copied off another website.

Visit the best source for available LLLL.coms, http://www.DYYO.com Nope, I am not affiliated with them, but thought it was alot easier to manage then some outdated list that is probably a copy of a copy of a copy. Just go straight to the source:)

Get your LLLL.com at registration fee today! Soon there won't be any left. The re-sale prices are steadily increasing and will get pretty high once they are all sold out for a while. IMO

GreenGambler, Jun 30, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  7. talkie

talkie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks GreenGambler for the nice words, but I ran a bulk whois check on 23rd of June. Since it is one week old, I assume that it is not 100% accurate though.

DYYO.com is a good resource and it is fine that you mention it (I know you are not affiliated with them).

I posted this list, because today I saw on DP a guy who sold a list of 8k LLLL.com's for $5, and I thought it is best if I contribute, so that nobody will fall for him. Oh.. and he pretended that there are less than 15k LLLL.com 's left.

Anyway the list is quite fresh (I hope I answered everybody's question), and DYYO.com is also a great resource,

Cheers
    Alex

talkie, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  8. odin93

odin93 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, your list is very helpful, some of the good ones in there are gone, but i found and registered 2 good ones, and alot of good ones are left. Soon within this year, all LLLL.com will be gone and the price will soar.

odin93, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  9. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Talkie,

I was just a little pissed off to see that you were calling people who re-sale LLLL.com's losers..

Alot of us, like myself, have spent hours going through the lists to find good LLLL.coms then coming up with possible acronyms, researching google and OVT results and then marketing them.

I have names that Ive been holding for a couple years and I also am developing some before I resale them.

I agree that you should "NEVER" buy a list of available LLLL.coms as you can get a free list in many places. But please don't call all people who resale LLLL.coms losers.

Take it Easy,
    GG

GreenGambler, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  10. novaangel

novaangel Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I said that 15k LLLL.com's is just on the A-M list. What is your problem anyway? I spend 6 hours going through the list and verified availability. Note that I specifically told that it is up to date.

I dont see a bad reason of selling the list out of hard work. You spend your time searching for free listings which may be 1 weeks old or taken from the net. I spend the time searching for up to date lists by manual.

If you do not want to buy, fine. But some might just like to pay to have save some time. Do not be such a humbug.

I am not a loser, I'm just selling a service. If you do not want to buy, it is fine with me. But do not call names like 'losers' around.

My 2 cents.

novaangel, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  11. talkie

talkie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's fine GG. I do not think that those who sell domain lists are losers... in the end information is power, and money can buy power ...

Regarding you NovaAngel, your thread title was @@@ The last unregged LLLL.com starting A-M!! 8124 records!! @@@
    and your first paragraph:
    "There are only less than 15k LLLL.com unregistered on the net. It is predicted that these would finish by the end of this year."

I don't want to argue more on this, but you definitely told there are 15k LLLL.com 's left, and that is misleading.

You just summed the 8k from the A-M list by two.. but you did not count with the fact that q,x,y,z,w,u,v are non premium letters, and thus there are more domains left. I do not mind selling lists again, and it is ok if you do that, I wish you success, bu selling available domain lists with misleading statements, is not good from my point of view.

And one last thing, what really bothered me was that on another forum, when someone corrected you with the numbers, you replied him ironically. That is not ok.

Anyway, good luck for everyone.

Alex

talkie, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  12. Hobbit2

Hobbit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice, I got ZWUR.COM, it's pronounced like "swear", swear?!?:eek:

Hobbit2, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  13. xumit

xumit Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks buddy, i will register one of them.

xumit, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  14. Felu

Felu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice list. Can you please tell me how did you generate it? I'd like to know. +rep for you :).

Felu, Jul 1, 2007 IP