1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hell i just lost almost 13.000$ + my google adsense account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by nevret2, Jun 29, 2007.

1. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i have 3 questions
    #1 why would you use your sisters account on your earning?
    #2 have they banned your sisters account aswell?
    #3 how much did you earn for the month April?

samantha pia, Jun 29, 2007 IP
    MaryMary and sundaybrew like this.
  2. drpepper

drpepper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh my! thats really bad! i feel you mate! have you report this to adsense team? goodluck, and i hope everything will be fine with your account..

drpepper, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  3. pratikgmr

pratikgmr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are saying you are using your sisters account but I thought if you got your account banned, all websites related will be banned too. I suggest you dont put your sisters code coz google will ban that account too if they find out it is related with a banned publisher..It happened to me so just giving you a advice.....

pratikgmr, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  4. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Good Points,

Lets us know these answers please

sundaybrew, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  5. KunkVentures

KunkVentures Peon

Best Answers:
    google doesn't want to ban people that are making them money if there is no reason. Think about it, they are making money whenever you are.

KunkVentures, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  6. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Oh yea and if you were really doing $13,000 a month,

I would think they would at least work with you a bit,

I mean shit, you should have been a premium publisher,

13,000 in adsense a month is a lot

sundaybrew, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  7. nevret2

nevret2 Peon

Best Answers:
    they didnt ban my sisters account they even ddint ban the website. the ads are not on pages with content that it can be against laws etc. people come to my site www.site.com/233.htm then they must wait 5 seconds there, then they link tothe page with content , but that page with content doesnt has google ads. the page 233.htm with google adsense ads has text about our site etc

nevret2, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  8. othonas

othonas Peon

Best Answers:
    It is bad what just happened to you and i hope that at the end everything will be good for you, but some questions arise.
    Why was so important to remove your id and put your sisters id instead?
    According to your thread here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=379004
    it is so easy for you to create a website and bring tons of traffic. Why didn't you just create a website for your sister and bring tons of traffic there also?
    Sorry for asking but you have some posts with unclear content.
    Also what is your site. You have not mentioned it neither in your (above mentioned thread) nor here.It is not important to tell the site, but maybe there is a problem with the content, or the placement that made google mad.

othonas, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  9. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $13 is nothing man.

Just give it up and try another solution.

Peace,

Barti1987, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  10. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    as you seem to be avoiding some very basic questions, i can only conclude that you have something to hide, and that Google had reason to do what it did.

samantha pia, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  11. DrewAMP

DrewAMP Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesn't sound like you made $13,000. Not to be ... stereotyping or anything but most people who are proper make grammatically correct posts and are professional and don't use profanity in your posts.

I am having a hard time believing you made $13,000.

DrewAMP, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  12. proxyman

proxyman Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow that sucks really!
    Just a question, what type of site were you running to get that much money in one month?

proxyman, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  13. nims

nims Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats BAD man. Even I faced such undesired and unknown banning from google and lost around $1500
    Its sad that being such a big company they have to do like this. They can easily prevent lot of click fraud by banning more than one click per IP from their end. What if a person genuinely needs to see few sites in the ad and clicks every ad. The purpose of displaying ads is not just for impressions. They are meant to be clicked. Its Googles responsibility to check or device a method of payment to the publisher according to the ads clicked per IP etc. It has to be a win-win situation for all and I think google can very easily do it, but its not doing it. That shows there is something really big going on behind the curtains.

nims, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  14. loongar

loongar Banned

Best Answers:
    you must right to google and ask for the details

loongar, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  15. kidblogger

kidblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Could you clarify this? $13 or $13,000?

kidblogger, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  16. aditya_dahunk

aditya_dahunk Peon

Best Answers:
    Google will have 10,000 lawyers for each one u have
    but i guess they ban ppl who get lots quickly same happened to me

aditya_dahunk, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  17. nevret2

nevret2 Peon

Best Answers:
    i did put my sisters id becuase, if i get all the money i need to pay extra tax, but if i spread it to 4 accounts, like my 3 sisters and mine , then we need to pay less tax. and if i ask google for more details, they will say sorry we cant give details. and i cant bring tons of traffic, i can bring 20k unqie to a new site, but not to a second site. and my bad english? hell i dont care, i am from netherland, and if i make a website , i will not need to speak well english, google just fucked me very hard

nevret2, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  18. Trapped

Trapped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am afraid the guy has already answered those questions with his previous posts..
    #1 why would you use your sisters account on your earning?
    He wanted his sister to earn some money too.

#2 have they banned your sisters account aswell?
    This one has not been answered, but appears that it hasn't since he is speaking about his account only and did not mentioned his sisters account being banned too.

#3 how much did you earn for the month April?
    Well, wonder what this has to do with all this situation, but yeah, i am greedy to know too :confused:

To the OP, have you contacted Google? Did you received an answer yet? Are you considering to hire a legal or at least consult with a legal about this? I would like to know more on this case and see how everything is going to end up. Please, keep us updated.

Trapped, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  19. kidblogger

kidblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    You haven't asnwered my question yet, how much was it? $13 or $13,000?

kidblogger, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  20. othonas

othonas Peon

Best Answers:
    It can be a very long discussion about this. As a matter of fact yes, the ads are not there for filling the space of one site providing only the google logo ads but also to provide paid links to other pages.
    A visitor by clicking the ad leaves your page. In my opinion is responsibility of google to be curious WHY the visitor clicked a second ad, a third ad etc. With WHY i mean what was the EXACT REASON that made the visitor hit the backbutton and clicked on another ad. There are two options: Either it is click fraud OR the destination page was irrelevant with the content described in the ad. I think also that it is responsibility of google to filter the MFA sites. If i click an ad on a football site to see football news and i see on the landing page some crap e-book selling about betting, then YES i will hit the back button to find something relevant. Some of you will ask why not search for it in google search. The answer is that i think if someone PAYS for an ad, has something valuable to offer and not crap.
    Finally, my opinion is that google is very strict to publishers and not so strict to advertisers. In the whole world all web people talk about TOS. Do not this, do not that etc. What about the advertiser campaigns? Does the rules apply there also? I don't think so. BTW i am an advertiser on google and it is really annoying to see some crap sites above my results increasing the bid for some keywords.

othonas, Jun 30, 2007 IP