1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dargree -- Mate -will I ever get your mods installed on my directory?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by jhnrang, Jun 29, 2007.

1. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Happy Friday!!!... happy thoughts people... happy thoughts :)

an0n, Jun 29, 2007 IP
    pctec, jhnrang and dotcompals like this.
  2. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Shiny Happy People
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiny_Happy_People

With backing vocals done this Friday by jhnrang & dargre

Very cool music by these buddies lets keep to this forget whats in the posts:cool:

britishguy, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  3. NeoGen

NeoGen Writer

Best Answers:
    Come on guys its friday and both of you are right:)... just kiss and make up:
    [​IMG]

NeoGen, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  4. dargre

dargre Peon

Best Answers:
    I do really help people. Many times for free.
    Even today helped 2 or 3 - all for free.
    But I find some people so abusing my services.
    I'm not angry at jhnrang - just take care my time and business. ;)
    I'm really busy man not only beacuse of directories.

dargre, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  5. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Please talk amicably and resolve this issue. We all are here to make solutions.. Peace Peace Peace.

I am one of Dagre's satisfied customers. After paying $10, I failed to install it to my directory. But after just one email, he successfully installed it and now all is well.

dotcompals, Jun 29, 2007 IP
    The Pheonix likes this.
  6. williamjack

williamjack Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jhon why to bother i can install your mods ping me whne you there.

Nww plz guys please stop cold war ;)

williamjack, Jun 29, 2007 IP
    The Pheonix, dotcompals and jhnrang like this.
  7. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great about this --as I wrote on my PM and OP -- I never wanted to make it PUBLIC.

I always --wanted to solve this amicably.
    I sought Rob's advice --he advised me to send you a PM. I sent it on 21st.

I sought advice from Jude (popotalk) -- he asked me to send you PM. I sent one on 27th.

I never received --a REPLY:mad:.

I even wrote that -- I was just looking for a response from you. It never came.

Do I want to tarnish your reputation??????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    why should I???????????? Who am I?????

I just wanted a response -- that never came.

You accuse me of blackmailing.

Am I doing it??????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I just wanted a response from you --as you said I sent you 20 ODD PMs --and I never received a reply. Would I have opened this thread if you just said HELLO in REPLY?

NOOOOOOOO

There are many friends of yours --who are your satisfied clients. I regret -- that I could not be one of your FAN-- because you did something WRONG --WITH ME. You never told me to send you installation FEE.

I wish I was in your FAN CLUB too.:(

BOTTOMLINE: --

I accept you MODS are great. But I'll never install them on my directories AGAIN because the CREATOR of those MODS --has behaved in a STUPID way with me. He didn't consider me as collegue--as a PEER.

I might LOOSE--OUT on improving good features on my directory-- but
    Hey ---you don't always WIN:cool:

I NEVER WANTED -- a conflict with you --that is evident from my first FEW POSTS -- I always wanted it to be resolved privately and BETWEEN only YOU & ME.

But it was your choice to call me STUPID -and get into MY SKIN.

Still best of LUCK my FREIND --MAY GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR VENTURES.

Hope you Learn something about what is Called PR ( not Page RANK here:p) --Public Relations --that is so much an integral part of our Industry that is SERVICE INDUSTRY.

jhnrang, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  8. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Best Answers:
    jhnrang I got plenty of time tommorow as my kid will be gone. If you need help shoot me a pm I will be glad to help you out. If you wish to pay dargre to install those mods, he did a couple on my site and did a great job.

Guardian, Jun 29, 2007 IP
    The Pheonix and jhnrang like this.
  9. SasaVtec

SasaVtec Notable Member

Best Answers:

hahahahhaha this is nice, usually when people dont want to do something, or dont know how to do it they ignore you :D

SasaVtec, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  10. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am indebted to all friends & peers who offered me help and install the mods on my directory.

My Gratitude to all of YOU.

But as I posted --
    Though his MODS are great -- I'll not install them on my directories again due to how he treated me as a client.:mad:

No doubt --I could offer -less value -- but thats my choice --

the way he Choose to make this a PUBLIC SPAT --whereas everything could have been solved privately.

jhnrang, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  11. mywebsearches

mywebsearches Peon

Best Answers:
    It is always a good advice to ask what's the service fee even it is not ask for it.

I often send pm, but at the same time I expect them to ask me for a payment for the service.

mywebsearches, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  12. pctec

pctec Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got a very happy thought... I just finished cutting my wood for winter and Im swallowing beer like there is no tomorrow in celebration :D Does it get more happy than that? I think not!

I do hope the two of you get this worked out... its sad to see fellow DP'ers battle it out :( We are all in this rat race together... And no one will make it alone ;)

pctec, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  13. dargre

dargre Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not in battle.
    I'm just asking to read carefully all guidelines and terms while purchasing mods pack.
    I just can't allow to work for free. This is a part of my job.
    As far no one waited more than 3 days from payment to have mods installed.

dargre, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  14. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice so now you are saying pay me pay me only, and than i will be responsible for my mods, and you cannot use someone elses service as it will void my warranty or whatever the hell you are responsible for. :D:D

This is called monoply and this is what happens when people try to mimick what others are doing.

Good luck to you dargee there goes my plan to purchase anything from you down the drain. Mods is not everything its the attitude of the person modding that counts sometimes. Your attitude towards jhnrang i see is pretty hostile.

But whatever.

PS: jhnrang (pm me if you need assistance, have played and installed lots of mods and got 1 year experience too and have released few templates too, so i got pretty good idea where goes what)

Edit just saw : Though his MODS are great -- I'll not install them on my directories again due to how he treated me as a client.:mad:

Alright dude good choice :). There is Dan you can contact and pay him for mods he can probably make something better than dargee. Plus he is great guy.

paidhosting, Jun 29, 2007 IP
    templates likes this.
  15. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    sorry to jump in,but ive never had a problem with dargre installing the mods on my site,although i did make payment to him ahead of time

templates, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  16. dargre

dargre Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep - my mods are my monopoly.
    But not installing it.
    Hundreds of people did it themselves and I have nothing against it.
    If you ask someone else to do that - I have nothing against it.
    I do not force anyone to pay for my installation for mods from pack.
    Only if someone ask and agree to my terms.

But it's clear I cannot be responsible if third person will do that incorrectly or you are not satisfied of such service. You cannot blame me for this.

I'm responsible for mods. If you find a bug, if you try to install but do not understand everything from instruction - I'm opened for support.

That's very sorry what I find here after I helped some hundreds of webmasters. Many times much more than it was required.

I could say a lot about directory owners and their directories but I do not find it fair or amusing.

So please let's finish it and get back to work.

If someone need my mods - just purchase it.
    If someone need my installation and agree my fees - I do that fast and best I can.
    If someone prefer install himself - go ahead.
    If ask anyone else to do it - I have nothing against.

Think this is fair and clear.

dargre, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  17. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Sellers make their own policies, buyers should be completely aware of what seller is offering and cannot take pre determined decisions that the seller may offer the freebies / discounts always :)

Buyers do expect good support and timely reply from the sellers and this is because the buyer can get him many more clients and basically reputation.

So both here are right but one thing i personally didnt like here is making a thread in a public forum. This is a place where you can find good resources but these kind of threads for too small issues can really make someone's reputation go bad.

Also everyone cannot offer the best service/support right? may be because of lack of time, experiance, money or any personal reasons so i guess in a community we should try to help each other rather than pointing fingers.
    Amit

amitpatel_3001, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  18. currenz

currenz Peon

Best Answers:
    You should read this:
    "Little Known Ways to Brand on the Cheap: 99 Tips for Poor Web Startups"
    14. Clean up your web-history. If you have things in your past that show up bad when someone Googles you, clear those things up (by creating good pages, such as press releases, which then rank). If something is really bad, consider trying to solve the problem with whoever is disgruntled.

Think about it. A lot of potential clients are reading this thread and what would they think? A lot of existing clients are reading this thread as well, how would they feel? I don't see a point arguing with client in the public over who is right or wrong. If I were you, I would ask for installation fee and install the mods and settle this in private quickly. If you solve a problem/crisis professionally and quickly, it would add points to your credibility and reputation. People would think (at least I would), this is a person I would want to deal with in the future because he is mature enough to handle a conflict professionally.

currenz, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  19. mauiman

mauiman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since this is now the Dargre thread...

I've been thrilled with Dargre's mods. They've been a big help and everything has gone and is going smoothly. I know based on my experience that he's having to dig through a ton of pm's and misses some or more likely glances at them and never has a chance to get back to them.

I needed his help on something and all it took was a pm with subject "Help!" and he responded in minutes. Fixed my problem and even fixed a problem totally unrelated to his mods. All within an hour and I think his time was wee hours of the morning.

I'm a dargre fan. I look forward to the days he has some hired help so he can do some more creating.

mauiman, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  20. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hello..

My suggestion is that you guys PM each other or use messenger as threads like this dont help anyone invloved...

Yes im aware that both of you had problems communicating but i think this could have been better handled if you guys were on each others yahoo messenger.. :)

Regardless i hope you to can come to terms...

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Jun 29, 2007 IP