1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hell i just lost almost 13.000$ + my google adsense account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by nevret2, Jun 29, 2007.

godamn,,,,,,,,,,, i removed my ads last week, from my main google account, oo yeah i put my sisters pub ids too, to let them earn something too. but my main account damn, i earned almost 13.000$ in 1 month. everything was legal. i didnt click on my ads. they just banned me today saying click fraud:eek: damn i didnt click. shit. at ny website i have the ads of my sister now, they even didnt check the domain. what the heck is this? they just do this to keep the money for them self. all my traffic was unique, like 500 sites were linking to my pages. i got like 20k unqie on that domain. shittttttttttttt:mad:

sorry for my english

:mad::mad:

nevret2, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  2. populartemplate

populartemplate Banned

Best Answers:
    Man, now I must say that it sucks. Plus I know that it is legal to add someone pub id to someone else site. But man, $13000 is a heck load of money. What I would suggest if for you to try affiliate marketing.

populartemplate, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  3. B2UEntertainment

B2UEntertainment Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not too informed on this type of thing, but could you sue them for this?

I have seen too many situations where it seems like Google bans an account for no reason and they end up keeping the money. That just seems ridiculous to me. If you didn't do anything wrong, then you shouldn't be banned.

For 13,000, I would see a lawyer and see what they say.

B2UEntertainment, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  4. nevret2

nevret2 Peon

Best Answers:
    what if i put that addloger script so 1 ip cant click more than once per day?

nevret2, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  5. B2UEntertainment

B2UEntertainment Peon

Best Answers:
    But you have already been banned, what would be the point of that? You should be able to get your money man, I would be willing to take them to courts if they tried to pull that mess on me, I don't care how many high powered lawyers they can get with their billions.

6. nevret2

nevret2 Peon

Best Answers:
    i asked my sister to put her id for the whole month and do 60/50, se say 50/50 lol. shit... i emailed google and told it i ddint click, we have 500 sites linking to us etc. hope they will see the truth

nevret2, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  7. req2d

req2d Peon

Best Answers:
    Aren't there a group of people that help out with these things (given that you're claims are legitimate). I saw it once online, bunch of guys who also got punked the same way and try to help fight it with you, don't think they wan't anything in return. Def. worth contending though.

req2d, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  8. populartemplate

populartemplate Banned

Best Answers:
    I hope you wrote up a good appeal then. Instead of just writing a sentence in the appeal stating you didn't click on your ads. Google will unban your account if in the appeal you actually put some thought to it and you showed them proof that you didn't click on them.

populartemplate, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  9. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have a lawyer to write them a letter maybe they might look into it further. Thats way to much money to lose.

FOX LORE, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  10. cianuro

cianuro Peon

Best Answers:
    $13 or $1300 ?

What is the URL of your site?

cianuro, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  11. Mr. Websites

Mr. Websites Active Member

Best Answers:
    Assuming your earnings are true, and the $13,000 is merely the unpaid amount, I'm confident that you can afford a lawyer if you feel the need. Before you take this route, however, I would recommend that you contact Google and ask them to deduct the earnings derived from the supposed click fraud and repay the remainder. Given the magnitude of the figure, I'm hoping that they will at least look into the matter at your request.

Mr. Websites, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  12. Trapped

Trapped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you able to proof that your clicks were not from YOU, or from YOUR sister...or anyone relative to the family that maybe has used your computer when (if) they clicked your ads?

Thats a lot of money, try to get some evidence and stuff and contact Google, if they will deny your request to restore your account i would really think about hiring a legal to proceed with the request to at least get your money from Google.

Trapped, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  13. Mr. Websites

Mr. Websites Active Member

Best Answers:
    Would that be labelled 'click fraud' or 'invalid clicks?' In my opinion, the use of the phrase 'click fraud' hints at an attempt by the publisher to derive clicks through a fraudulent means. I lack the knowledge to elaborate further, but I truly doubt Google's concern in this matter is he/she having incidentally or purposely clicked his/her own advertisements. They appear to be implying a more serious attempt to deceive the Adsense program, in my opinion.

Mr. Websites, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  14. nevret2

nevret2 Peon

Best Answers:
    how can i proof them i didnt click on them? tell them my ip or what? there are like 500 sites which are linking to 30 new pages per day, all are different ips, some idiots maybe clicks twice etc

nevret2, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  15. B2UEntertainment

B2UEntertainment Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not about you providing proof, it's about them. If this went to court THEY would have to provide evidence that you obtained fraudulent clicks and what not. Or at least that is how it is suppose to work.

They need to provide proof that you did or else they will not win no matter who they hire as their lawyer. This is just bullying people around.

16. Computerized

Computerized Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you have some concrete evidence and proof that you weren't click frauding, then don't even try to go up against Google. You'll just be wasting your time.

Computerized, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  17. cianuro

cianuro Peon

Best Answers:
    Links pointing to your site have nothing to do with this.

cianuro, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  18. B2UEntertainment

B2UEntertainment Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the exact attitude that loses people their money that they worked hard for. People have gone against major corporations and have won, that is all you need to know. If your case is legit, then take them to court, it is the American way.

I don't see why he wouldn't do this, 13,000 is a lot of money.

19. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Damm that's bad :(

w3bmaster, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  20. cianuro

cianuro Peon

Best Answers:
    And was it on your file hosting site? You sure there was no copyrighted content on there?

According to:
    https://www.google.com/adsense/supp...=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link&hl=en_US

"

Copyrighted Material

Website publishers may not display Google ads on web pages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. Please see our DMCA policy for more information.

What was the exact message Google gave you? Google does not use the term "click fraud". If you want help you are going to have to be more transparent.

cianuro, Jun 29, 2007 IP