1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about pakistani peoples and pakistan?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by future, May 31, 2007.

1. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not reforming Islam. I'm reforming Muslims and teaching the true message of God through His Last Testament and Last Prophet.
    And nice questions actually.
    Personally, I don't consider myself of any sect. I follow the Quran and the Ahadith. I don't even care what the Imams say because their knowledge is not Divine. I even speak in the face of the Imam of the Masjid opposite to my house.

Where do you think I ignored Ahadith?

What is an aniconist?

If I had a child, I would teach him Islam. Fortunately, I was told only the basics in my childhood and I developed the faith myself after realizing each and every thing around me. Islam had the answers to everything. So, I would teach him everything. And I know that if Allah wants to guide him, he will realize it. And there would be no way he would disagree with me.

As for my daughter being a model, there's no way she would ever wanna do that. I know the logic in it. She wouldn't want to be a symbol which hooligans would see and whistle at. And have her photos in their mobiles and discussing her figure.
    In other words, the sickest thing for a woman to do is to let the public rent her figure. No sane woman realizing these facts would ever wanna do it.

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The Hadiths are the source of most of the commandments to murder people of other faiths. You don't seem to be into that, so I'm wondering if you're one of the Muslims who believe only in the Qua'ran and not in the Hadiths.

Are you?

Do you believe that drawing a plant is a sin?
    Do you believe that drawing an animal is a sin?
    Do you believe that drawing a person is a sin?
    Do you believe that drawing the Buddha is a sin?
    Do you believe that drawing Muhammad is a sin?

That's a dodge. Accept, at least for the sake of argument, that you are not divine and that everyone is not going to agree with your every pronouncement.

If your daughter chose to believe -- and act -- differently than you, what would you do? What would you do if your 19yr old daughter chose to become a fashion model?

Would you disown her? Would you beat her? Would you stone her to death? What would you do?

Will.Spencer, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  3. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    And where do you think that is written? Any reference?

Drawing portraits of men for money is a sin.
    And drawing photos and idols of God or Prophets is a sin.

For a person like you it might look far fetched, but for a religious set up like mine, its different. :)

4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No we get it, if the threats did not work and she did anything different than what you allow, you would simply have her stoned.... and not the San Francisco style either.

debunked, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Read the Qua'ran, then read the Hadiths.

So I can draw portraits of women for free and it's not a sin?

So you honestly believe that it is impossible for someone to disagree with you?

It is very clear that you are dodging the question. Why would you do that? Most likely it is because you don't want to admit in a public forum that you would behave in a way that is very uncivilized -- that you would commit violence against your own daughter if she were to think for herself.

I am quite disappointed in you.

Will.Spencer, Jun 27, 2007 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  6. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    I think Mushaaraf is doing a lot of good work to kill terrorists and of course with support of US(Thanks US).Actually, extremists are in cities like Peshawar basically North Side.In cities like Lahore, there are only few extremists.

saadahmed007, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  7. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read the whole Quran several times and several Ahadith. And I also know of each and every verse people quote and say that they promote violence. And when I read the context or the Arabic of it, it revealed a different story. No verse promotes violence and nor does any Hadith. And if you read all those verses they quote, you'll find that the previous or next verse says that if peace is an option, peace is better.
    I have answered ALL of such claims.

I meant drawing portraits in general for money is a sin.
    And it's not like that for free it's not a sin. But the exception is made for teaching purposes. Like for teaching little children, drawing portraits is not a sin.

I told you that the way I would teach her, she would never wanna do that.
    BUT if for argument's sake, she's been brainwashed for money or something like that, I would disown her.
    Stoning is the punishment of fornication and adultery only. And it is equal for both genders.

8. Jsny

Jsny Active Member

Best Answers:
    All I know about Pakistan is cricket related. A great team on some days, but very dissapointing the next day. If they could be more consistant, very few countries would ever beat them!

Jsny, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  9. Endurer

Endurer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Love the country and it's (well most of) people.

Endurer, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  10. rubia126

rubia126 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi thr
    this debate is completely useless...doesn’t make any sense to me at all

first thing abt Islam’s teaching.. plz do not make any statement without any confirmed thing... Islam doesn’t even allow to hurt any living creature so killing people is more far far story... enemies of Islam pose many Quran’s verses incomplete with out telling the real story behind those verses so in this case i will only say that " the half truth creates a big disaster as compare to a lie"

about Pakistan

am agree with the literacy point of view the people in poor countries are not literate and perform these terror act for little money...Pakistan is doing its best for War against terror.. its an underdevelopment country which is doing its hard for its better future for more info visit www.pakistanshining.com

about terrorism

The biggest terror act that i remember is done by USA ... An attack on Hiroshima And Nagasaki ...An atomic Bomb attack which kills million people in a minute.. plz tell me the kids died in those attack how mean terrorist they was or the young girls and boys what terror act did they perform..

Main point is that terrorist have no religion.. they just fight for thr own benefits.. and right now they want Muslims to be finished

i want to remind the signs of judgment day to my all frend who are try to make u guys convey that its not Islam its not Pakistan ... thats the biggest sign on judgment day is that a time will come when thr will be no Muslims on earth and then the Islam will reveal again.

go ahead make a research in past few years the most people died were Muslims.

rubia126, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  11. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is true if his own autobiography is to be believed.

Inference:
    You can't deal with people who don't agree with you.
    You somehow believe that "fornication" warrants stoning a human being to death.

Sick.

eXe, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  12. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    lol, half of the things in a biography/autobiography are fake, twisted or false.

Mush is as corrupt as a mean politician can get, dont you think so?

The Webmaster, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  13. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @rubia: you see new people are not welcome at the politics and religion section, within time all members grow stubborn and if you disagree with them, they will use tricks to dodge and to convince you that you are wrong. No use of this section.

@Will.Spencer: ok look, neither Ahmad_malik nor any other muslim will agree with you if u disagree with them and no christian will agree with muslims even if they are right because everyone is stubborn.
    You get it?

Sherlock, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Me too. :)

Damnit, it's 5am and you're making me hungry! :D

I don't know this word "nahkrah." Bakshish has so many meanings that it is difficult to be certain which one you intend.

Are you talking about bribery or begging?

Will.Spencer, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  15. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Nakhrah * = Attitude, Dunno about Pakistan, but being an Indian, I dont feel people throw attitude so much around here.

Bakshish = 1) Reward 2) Bribe,

Please dont tell me there is not much bribing in Pakistan.

I have many Pakistani friends and almost everyone of them says they are sick and tired of corruption in Govt. offices.
    Almost every country in Indian subcontinent is equally corrupt.

The Webmaster, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  16. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, FYI, today we have come to know that fornication is the main cause of the spread of AIDS. Islam has solutions to all the problems. So its like "Trespassers will be shot".
    But anyway, there's an alternative punishment for fornication of 80 stripes.

@The Webmaster: You call it the Indian subcontinent? That's pretty mean.
    We call it Indo-Pak subcontinent. :D

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  17. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agreed with you in my previous post, he's not helping the US by his free will, according to his autobiography.

I choose condoms over Islam, and looking at the number of stonings in islamic countries, condoms seem to be much more effective than Islam. Besides, the reason fornication is forbidden in Islam is not to prevent the spread of STDs.

How about the Indo-pak-bangladeshi-srilankan subcontinent? :rolleyes:

You don't see north america being called the US-canadian continent.

On topic, I like kebabs & know several pakistani people who're great at what they do. You have a good cricket team.

And from what I hear & read, you lack several basic liberties, have pathetic overpriced internet connectivity (we have that problem in India as well :)).

eXe, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  18. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    STD's aren't the only problems caused by fornication.
    Besides, when God forbids something, its better for us to follow His command. :)

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  19. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that why your bud mo' had so many wives? Including a 9 yr old girl when he was in his 50's?? I see that you say you are trying to reform Islam. I hope you realize this is what every radical muslim out there is trying to do. and most of them do by terrorism. Does that make sense to you?

d16man, Jun 28, 2007 IP
    eXe likes this.
  20. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    God does not forbid fornication :D

What are the other problems caused by fornication, by the way? :confused: (please don't respond with "sins").

eXe, Jun 28, 2007 IP