1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which home page should I use best" as a seo tool

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Aaron111, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    which home page should I use best" as a seo tool:rolleyes:

concerning who to use as your homepage I'm wondering is their a niche" when it comes to home pages I here yahoo is not a good one to have as a home page it slows down the pc" thats one inclusion. now is their realizim here.

is it a myth or a value' who would you use as a home page? will it bring the bots will it help your pr< will it do anything at all"

comments anyone"

Aaron111, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  2. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesnt make any difference in terms of SEO.

I use Google for my homepage - the less things distracting me the better.

cormac, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  3. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cormac thanks for the plug in":eek:

as for the big beek I think it speeks many words" is that a seo tool" :confused:

one thing for sure I should probably stick to a likely game plan as far as seo and home pages go" you know you wake up in the morning rushing to your Email inbox for info," from then on you could get scrambled" you know what" the truth of the matter is I need simple seo guide lines to follow as far as really getting closer to success online. how about a guide that instructs you like" at 8 am post 2 blogs, then post on your favorite forum, then start writing up on another web page for your web sites products. all this done in one hour. is this a guide or does it sound like a mix I follow these concepts and try to stick it out daily. :rolleyes:

Aaron111, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  4. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no real guide as such. It is about your own time management, deciding the best times on getting things done.

cormac, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  5. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that red beek cant be missed :D

:eek:your right about that it's all about management although once I formulate this thought I might open my own how to be successful online school" you never know it could be the thing that online marketers are looking for" :cool:

Aaron111, Jun 26, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.