1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom MFA Sites + KW + 24 Hour Setup - 100% Moneyback Guarantee

Discussion in 'Sites' started by splashkid, May 30, 2007.

1. Pampa114

Pampa114 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't been contacted, and boy do I have an outstanding issue!

You have had my money since June 8th and I have nothing to show for it. I want it back!​

Pampa114, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  2. splashkid

splashkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

How many times have I asked you a question only to be given a useless answer? If you need something FIXED then I need to know the problem

splashkid, Jun 22, 2007 IP
    thinkarcade likes this.
  3. thinkarcade

thinkarcade Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lee is a reputable seller in my opinion. I bought a few blogs from him a week or two ago and he set them all up only to have my host close up shop 2 days later without giving me a backup of my files. Lee went above and beyond what he needed to do and actually re-installed all of the blogs on a new host FOR FREE. He kept in constant communication the entire time. I would recommend him to anyone.

thinkarcade, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  4. Pampa114

Pampa114 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many times have you have asked me a question????????????????? Never

How many times have I given you a useless answer?????????????????????? Guess what? Never. Because you never asked me a question, so there was no question to give a (useless or useful) answer to.

I have not had any news from you since June 14th when you told me at 9:57am that I had never asked for a specific niche.

In the mean time, I have PMed you and posted in this thread several times, and this is the first answer I get from you.

Since you always seem to have problems with DP's PM, here is a copy of my answer to you the same day at 12:13pm.

I am still waiting for you to tell me how you wanted me to tell you what topic I wanted.

I am also waiting for an answer to that PM.

I have not received any work from you. I never got a list of domains in the right niche. Never even got a customer number or user or what not, so when I tried to do what you asked in the thread i.e. create a ticket, I can't even do that. (Not that ticket help a lot, ask Choller)

You want to know what the problem is?
    Here is the problem: You don't answer my PMs, you only answer my posts when I use big red font, you didn't't refund my money, you didn't do the work.
    That's the problem.

Again, you have had my money since June 8th, that is TWO WEEKS TODAY. I have NOTHING, NADA, ZIP to show for it.

Do I need something fixed? No, I don't need something fixed, because I have nothing.You can't fix what does not exist.

I want my money back!!!!!

5. Choller

Choller Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just give ITbytheSea his/her money back. Look at your thread title, it says "100% money back guarantee". How hard is is that for anyone to understand?

pretty sure this post is useless because it will just get skipped.

Choller, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  6. rajuthan

rajuthan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me a demo link please

rajuthan, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  7. splashkid

splashkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think its clear to see I have offered to sort your issue out but you refuse to tell me the problem or answer my emails. Oh and BTW, I think you will find that Choller acted in a normal manner, showed me his issues and we fixed it

8. Pampa114

Pampa114 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You offered to solve my issues?????

Where???????????????

I told you what my issues were and you just said I'd never chosen a niche.

When I proved to you that I had chosen a niche and quoted the two times I had told you:
    1) what my niche was, and
    2) that you were aiming at the wrong one,

you disappeared from the face of the earth, and I have never ever had any more communication from you. Please, quote me the part where you offer to solve my issues.

I did not answer your emails????????????????? What emails??????????????????? In two weeks you have not sent me ONE email. I did answer all your PMs, and even sent you copies of my answers when you said the PM of DP was not working for you and you had received nothing. But you did not answer the copies either.

I posted in the thread, but you did not answer that either until I started using large red fonts. Again, I even tried to use your ticketing site, but I can't use it because you never sent me or PMed me a user ID or a password.

What am I supposed to do? Spend my life in this thread just in case you appear out of the blue, like today? And what good does that do me anyway? You still pretend you did everything by the book and everything is my fault.

Now, tell me, splashkid, what part of your own title: "100% Moneyback Guarantee" don't you understand?

9. splashkid

splashkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1) You wanted to provide keywords which after a few days YOU NEVER PROVIDED
    2) Tell me how finance and student finance are not related?

Dont say you were not contacted as it seems you like to post your issues on a live thread rather than tell me about them.

If you need something FIXED tell me here

10. BlackCoder

BlackCoder Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

BlackCoder, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  11. johnhold

johnhold Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Splashkid, I have posted my issues with you here, on your new support site, and on Paypal. I've listed and numbered all of the outstanding problems on your support site and again on Paypal. Just a while back you posted at you support site a question to me: Do I still have issues? Are you serious?? I'm really confused by you.
    You haven't fixed anything. You haven't touched anything. Why would you ask such a question? Look at the domain I posted 2 pages back on these pages. ( http://door2doorcredit.info/ ) It's still a blank page and there are 4 more just like that. I still have no channel declared on the google ads on any of the domains. You still have my google ID on all of the AA ads even after you asked for my AA id 3 times. (and I gave it to you 6 times! ) Some of the domains have just AA ads and nothing else, no snippets of data, no content at all.
    Please tell me, If you haven't fixed or touched anything how in the world could I NOT still have issues? Please read the post I made on your support site. Then please go and fix each of issues mentioned. Then, when you're done, that's when you're supposed to come back and ask, Are there any other issues?
    Sorry for being so cold here but... I can't figure you out and this whole process has gone on way to long.

All I want is what was advertised, nothing more, nothing less. Please let me know when you're done.
    Thanks.

johnhold, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  12. splashkid

splashkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

1) You were asked to confirm Auctionads as a few people had sent the wrong info and as auction ads uses various strings I had to confirm.
    2) You asked to ADD channel information and CHANGE the layout on EVERY site AFTER the were installed
    3) I emailed you DAYS ago asking for some information

You will find WE set up all your folders by hand which thanks to the speed of your host took 5 hours alone. But here's what we will do to get you up and running today.

1) We will reinstall all the templates with your new info (contact me asap about your new auctionads kw)
    2) I will replace the domains you posted here as I do not want to see anyone "click bomb" your account (a little trick a competitor likes to try)

splashkid, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  13. sonofsam

sonofsam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Splashkid: Why don't you return the money of the unsatisfied customers? Be professional. Your thread title says 100% money back guarantee, so stop arguing and give the money back to the people that are pissed off.

You think anybody wants to purchase anything now, after seeing how good your "money back guarantee" works? It's doing nothing but scaring away potential buyers.

sonofsam, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  14. splashkid

splashkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you will find were still getting a steady 2 -3 orders per day which have had no issues thanks to us learning from past problems and refusing to work on rubbish hosting companies.

Being professional is about getting the job done no matter what and for a good few of these "broke" orders its actually cost us money trying to fix them even going as far as paying to get people new hosting. These installs should take around 30-60 Min's each not over 5+ hours

This forum will always have its share of people who like a fight and want to feel important by commenting on something they do not truly understand. I have been called so many names, had threats etc on this site its crazy.

15. Pampa114

Pampa114 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am waiting for an answer to my PM of June 14th (and subsequents). Still waiting.

I would have provided keywords (although I am not seeing anywhere in your listing that this is a condition) if you had given me proper domain names and told me you wanted to receive the keywords.

I did not want the general "finance" topic. I had a very precise niche. It is not for you to decide what my niche is.
    If you were unable to cover my niche, you should have said: "Sorry, I can't be that precise," and that was it.

Now, if you had read my post, you would have seen that I had decided to leave my exact niche out of the thread. You just decided otherwise, without asking me, of course.
    I guess that is another proof of just how professional and customer-oriented you are.

If you are going to answer my posts, you could at least read them.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE EMAIL FROM YOU EVER. I HAVE NOT HAD ONE PM SINCE JUNE 14TH EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SENT YOU SEVERAL.

So, yes I DO say I was not contacted. I came to post in the thread BECAUSE you had completely cut contact with me, and it had already been six days since you had received my $$.

If you had kept in touch with me and answered my numerous PMs, I would not have posted in this thread. But you did not answer my PMs. You just disappeared from the face of the earth and stopped acknowledging my existence until I started posting with big red fonts.

Then, and only then did you suddenly discover that I existed.

Again, read the post before you answer it.

What do you want to fix? I can't need something FIXED because I HAVE NOTHING!

The only thing I need fixed is you keeping my money without doing the work.

So respect your guarantee, send the money back and I will be immediately out of your hair.

Pampa114, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  16. splashkid

splashkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I looked back at your file and YOU NEVER PROVIDED HOSTING INFORMATION! and you refused to do so.

Answer this:

How can I upload something I can not access!

17. Pampa114

Pampa114 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, you read his answer. He does not even mention the fact that he gave a 100% Moneyback Guarantee and/or why he thinks he shouldn't respect his own word.

All he cares about is that not respecting the guarantee he offered does not prevent him from getting 2 or 3 orders a day.

As for the people who have problems, he just discards them with

So, hey he's been keeping my money for more than two weeks, and refuses to respect his own guarantee, but it's all my fault because I like a fight and I am stupid.

Splashkid, BTW, the only thing I am commenting on here is your not respecting your word.

And as far as not truly understanding, I personally have no problem understanding "100% Moneyback Guarantee." The only problem here is that, very obviously, YOU do not truly understand the meaning of you own words.

18. Pampa114

Pampa114 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You looked at my file? You mean you really have a file for me? Then, how comes I have not had ANY answer to ANY of the PMs I sent you since June 14th????? Not even during the last two days that you have been posting in the thread?

And why do you keep answering everyone's posts WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING THE GUARANTEE YOU OFFERED?

You offered 100% moneyback guarantee, and I am calling you on it. I want my money back. Period.

19. splashkid

splashkid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    100% Moneyback Guarantee
    Subject to you providing the correct hosting information and no problems with install.

You obviouslly cant grasp the concept that to upload you NEED hosting information.

Your begining to come accross as a bit of a stalker by Email so I think you should find a new target

20. Pampa114

Pampa114 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I refused to do so????? Where??????????? When??????????????? Quote me! I am sick and tired of your accusations. I have not posted one thing I could not prove by a quote. If you want to accuse ME of refusing to do something PROVE IT. Quote here the PM where I told you I refused to give you hosting information! I dare you!

The only thing I did was tell you the domains you were offering me were in the wrong niche and here is my quote from my PM to you on June 14th, the first one you failed to answer:

That was when I told you this was not going to work and I wanted my money back. That was when you disappeared.

You looked at my file? You mean you really have a file for me? Then, how comes I have not had ANY answer to ANY of the PMs I sent you since June 14th????? Not even during the last two days that you have been posting in the thread?

And why do you keep answering everyone's posts WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING THE GUARANTEE YOU OFFERED?

You offered 100% moneyback guarantee, and I am calling you on it. I want my money back. Period.