1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Secrets Clickbank Never told you - ITs ALL FREE

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by worlddomain, Jun 14, 2007.

Want to find out how a small group of people are making easy money WITHOUT spending any simply using Google the right way?

Stop losing your shirt and check this out...

You will get underground access to every product that is out there - Even all the TOP CLICKBANK products for FREE and LEGALLY - I know what your saying - It's NEVER FREE - and if it is then its not LEGAL right?

let me tell you exactly what you will receive and my guarantee.

you will be given special access to a members forum that has just been started where you will learn with others with the help of screen shorts to access any product on the internet simply using the search engine - nothing else.

How long would it take you to learn and find the product you want? - 2minutes to learn each technique - over nine different techniques all with examples.

what products can I find? - Ebooks, software, videos, music and anything that gets delivered digitally.

Guarantee - If after a full 30 days, you honestly believe I haven't delivered on my promise then let me know and I'll issue you a prompt and courteous refund.

It personally took me no more than 2 min to find heaps of click bank items that I have been dying to access and all for FREE!

PS - membership to this exclusive forum is a one time limited offer of only $30
    the price will go up once the sales package it put together.

Please Pm me if anyone is interested - you have nothing to loose.

worlddomain, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  2. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think all that information is freely available in this and other clickbank forums and also in the 'clickbank marketplace'.

Actually I don't understand what you are offering!!

downloadsonline.org, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  3. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont get it. Your title says "ITs ALL FREE"

BUT:

kentuckyslone, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  4. worlddomain

worlddomain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The $30 is for a membership site - its a one time payment.
    You will have access to all the tutorials and can interact with the other members. You will be shown how to use the power of search engines to get any product you want for FREE - even though most of them have a Price tag of upto $1000 and over
    Cheers

worlddomain, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  5. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    "how to use the power of search engines to get any product you want for FREE - even though most of them have a Price tag of upto $1000 and over"

I think it may be illegal. because getting something ( that is not free ) without paying may be illegal.
    can you please clarify?

downloadsonline.org, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  6. worlddomain

Best Answers:
    The System uses simple search terms in the search engines to find what you need.
    - Now you have two Options -
    Please feel free to buy your products from the net
    OR
    You can blame Google for sharing it with those that want it...

Please do not accept this offer if you feel its Illegal or you feel guilt in getting the information from google...

For those that are still interested - May want to read an article
    - http://www.hackingmobilephones.com
    This kid wrote a best seller when he was 14 - on Ethical hacking - I have read his book called "Google hacking An Ethical Guide"
    Would he have a best seller and still be popular if his methods were Illegal??

worlddomain, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  7. mactep

mactep Active Member

Best Answers:
    isn't it the wealth-bla-bla thing? is it?

mactep, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  8. gkgk11

gkgk11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh lol, I know Exactly what you are talking about. Its the site directory hack and others which I won't disclose.

Simply do a site:www.insertclickbanksalespagehere.com on google and you will find the ebook download page(unless they protected the page).

There are a few other ways to get products for free, but I can't disclose them. I wouldn't say the product here is credible..

gkgk11, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  9. ziffgone

ziffgone Peon

Best Answers:
    worlddomain,

Tell me how to get your product for free!! ;)

ziffgone, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  10. exolis

exolis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think if we really want a particular product and it's worth it's price, we should just go ahead and pay for it.

I'm sure many merchants here don't want the same thing to happen to them :eek:

exolis, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  11. worlddomain

Best Answers:
    Can someone here Honestly tell me they promote affiliate products because they have personally bought the product and feel it was worth every penny and because they honestly feel others should know about this and that they aren't out to make money ??

If you bought a good product - and felt it was soo worth every penny - why don't you just provide the original link and not stick your affiliate link out there instead.
    PS - This is not directed at anyone - Just my opinion on the GURU worshipers - these people really need to find out how most of these ebooks are written before commenting
    PSS - I have WASTED enough money in my life to ever buy another ebook - Most of what I learn has been available free on the net
    Thank You

worlddomain, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  12. gkgk11

gkgk11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt many people could say that.I've promoted products that I don't know much about beyond thesales page.

gkgk11, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  13. soursour

soursour Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to join your membership & learn how to get the clickbank products which I selected. But 1st, you need to gain my trust. Thus, allow me to test out your membership 1st.

soursour, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  14. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I think if one is passionate, there is an assurance of making sales in ckickbank...Build your traffic, write great mails, give your prospects free things and the sales will roll in.

sunday Smith, May 16, 2017 IP
  15. CiprianManolescu

CiprianManolescu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing this

CiprianManolescu, Jan 7, 2018 IP