1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What kind of site would you market to teens?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by qwestcommunications, Jun 10, 2007.

I am thinking about creating a site for the teen (preteen as well) market, what kind of site would you consider. I am not interestd in the traditional social networking and gaming sites. Any ideas. I am talking about content site more than community, though that could always be integrated ata later stage.

qwestcommunications, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  2. mafiaboy

mafiaboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont try and sell anything, teens and preteens dont have paypal and credit cards, the only thing i'd see if your not willing to do games and social networking is a forum. So your profit would have to rely on adsense. Or just think, when teens aren't on myspace or facebook where are they. Well me as a teen can tell you that im looking for ways to make money of the internet, but im one of a kind. Most of my friends go on myspace and hotmail, very few on games, or else they dont go at all.

i hope i've helped you a little.

mafiaboy, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  3. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    games, music, ringtones, watching videos

oseymour, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  4. tecolote

tecolote Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at my site, www.dadidu.com , I tried to do something different, the main target for this site is preteens but anybody can enjoy the cartoons and stuff, they are pretty funny, I think.

It has games but pretty basic ones since I wanted the focus of the site to be on the characters, my business model is based entirely on them, take a look at it, I hope you can get some ideas for your project.

Good luck.

tecolote, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  5. bunnybling

bunnybling Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice site.

bunnybling, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  6. tecolote

tecolote Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks a lot.

tecolote, Jun 10, 2007 IP