1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I make $50,000/mo myspace marketing. Want your help!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by lsample20, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey guys, I am creating a new product on myspace marketing and need your help.

I make a lot of money marketing on myspace and am putting together a video product that is going to show EXACTLY how I do this. The product is just under development now, and I need you guys that are interested in a product like this to come on over to www.spacemillions.com and provide feedback while I develop the product.

I want to give you guys exactly what you are looking for and will be making the product while I get feedback from you. A

Check out the videos that I already have up to get an idea of where I'm coming from.

lsample20, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  2. Manca

Manca Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks pretty interesting man. If it's true THUMBS UP For you!
    I've just reg'ed as member on spacemillions.....let me see those vids.

You feel free to hit me up on icq: 944-320-46 so we can talk a lil bit about biz!

Thanks!

Manca, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  3. Mr.tyro

Mr.tyro Guest

Best Answers:
    i signed up nto alot of vids though :)

Mr.tyro, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  4. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry if i'm a little skeptical...I have seen dozens of these before and I've yet to be impressed by one of them....I signed up with a throwaway email address so i'll know if you are spamming me :rolleyes:

Hint: you need to show more proof than a picture of a car and a house..

oseymour, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  5. ChrisMono

ChrisMono Active Member

Best Answers:
    iv seen hundreds of people say ''i make 50k a week from spamming myspace" blah blah.. only write it to attract attention - otherwise why write in forum title!

Lets see some real pics of your earnings

ChrisMono, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  6. peeg

peeg Peon

Best Answers:
    Some proof would be nice of your 50k/mo

As already said - if it's true then thumbs up!

peeg, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  7. Mr.tyro

Mr.tyro Guest

Best Answers:
    well i am waiting for new vids.

Mr.tyro, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  8. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for checking out the site guys.

I'll definitely be showing more proof because I know that most of the guys who say they are making that kind of money ARE NOT.

So, I'm going to do an actual walk-through video instead of the still pics as well as screenshots of various earnings. There are multiple revenue streams so I'll show a lot of them.

9. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wanted to respond to your comment here:
    http://spacemillions.com/blog/?p=11

In general marketing, no one really cares what physical items you have except for the money. Cars and homes can be easily copied from website, so most people won't believe it.

What people want to see is your income. People want to see your Paypal account, bank statements, or checks that show your name and your $50k!

Your marketing technique now makes you look like "The RichJerk"

blueboxer, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  10. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    See guys, that is where I think you are wrong.

It is easy to make false bank statements, paypal accounts, etc. An elementary school kid can do that. But...to actually film and video tape a physical purchase...now that is proof of income in my opinion.

Of course, I haven't actually done the walk-through of the house, etc. The still photos are not of much proof...but the coming video will be.

I hope that makes sense. I will of course show the bank statements...merchant accounts, etc. but I still think that a lot of guys are faking those. It's just too easy.

11. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    50K Per month from spamming Myspace is hard to believe.. but if you are making 50K per month from Myspace why do you want to share your secrets with everybody, i mean no matter for how much you sell it, you will never make even 50K / Year from this kind of informations Products.

funkymario, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  12. stickycarrots

stickycarrots Peon

Best Answers:
    i thinks he can do it

stickycarrots, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  13. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    I know it sounds hard to believe, but it is definitely possible :)

First...I don't want to share my secrets with everybody. I will be keeping the number of people I teach very limited. This means that I will be able to make very, very good money.

This is not some cheap, crappy ebook. (ps...a lot of those make a lot more than $50K per year) I have a business model where I will be able to make a lot of money sharing this information with the right people.

I will be posting an entire video explaining "why I'm giving away my secrets" as everyone seems to call it.

lsample20, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  14. Jasonb

Jasonb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Iv signed up, sounds great now dont let me down

Jasonb, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  15. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    But showing a house doesn't show your income. It gives people the perception as I previously stated.

I know how exciting it can be “share” your ideas and make these videos, but you should have a plan for “SpaceMillions”.

Are these “pitch” videos for a product you will be selling in the future? Basically you just told everyone that you’re spamming Myspace which is going to turn a lot of potential buyers off.

As far as creating videos for people to see, its a great idea.

Check your PM. Let me know if your interested in what I sent yesterday.

blueboxer, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  16. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    I still disagree. Pixels on a page...definitely don't show income in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I will be showing both types, but showing income with bank accounts and screenshots has always been a complete joke to me. How many of these guys can actually show you, physically purchased goods? I'm going to guess not many because I still think that many of these guys are faking that stuff.

Especially after buying their product, it is usually pretty clear that they don't make that kind of money.

Anyway, I'll be responding to PMs...and I hope you guys keep heading over to the site. I'm going to be updating it constantly.

Oh, and of course I have a plan with spacemillions. The plan is, and I am currently developing videos, audio, etc. as a course. I'm going to show exactly what I'm doing in hopes of selling it as an info product basically. Maybe a coaching program or something. It all just depends on what kind of feedback I get from you guys. I'll get you the information however you want it.

lsample20, Jun 8, 2007 IP
    damien likes this.
  17. tszmuk

tszmuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you made me curious. I don't expect to see something that will change my life, blah, blah, blah (anyway, I'm pretty much satisfied with it), but I'll give you a chance.

tszmuk, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  18. prestige00

prestige00 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think anybody can make a lot on myspace, you just need a good system in place. I think this is going to be a great product. Just from reading posts from this fellow marketer, I can say that he pretty much knows a bit about myspace marketing. To be honest, I wouldn't doubt he is making $50,000. With the potential of millions and millions of people on there, $50,000 is probably nothing to what he could potentially make. Hey right on lsample20, keep up the good work man. Hope all goes well.

Rick

prestige00, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  19. temujin

temujin Peon

Best Answers:
    Before you tell us about your site , lets see some proof that you make that much off myspace.

btw in your video you said you don't want too many people to see your program but you put your video on youtube (chances are thats not the best place to show it). whats that about?

temujin, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  20. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever is your business model, you will not make even 50k per year selling informations products (i doubt that you will make even 5k per year), you definitely went too far by telling us you are making 50k/Month.

funkymario, Jun 8, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.