1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SERP - Let's reveal the mistery!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Respiro, May 19, 2007.

1. Respiro

Respiro Peon

Best Answers:
    No one knows the answer?...

Respiro, May 28, 2007 IP
  2. WebmasterWanabe

WebmasterWanabe Peon

Best Answers:
    I was wondering what happend to my sites..I had good SERPS for MSN & YAHOO and now there down the crapper.. I know more than ever about seo thanks to the great forum members but it seems like when I knew nothing at all I was doing better. GO FIGURE THANKS FOR THE GREAT POST.

WebmasterWanabe, May 28, 2007 IP
  3. Respiro

Respiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, D.P. is a great place to discuss and to learn. However, it seems that the S.E.R.P. related problems are not answered...

Respiro, May 28, 2007 IP
  4. SKE11

SKE11 Peon

Best Answers:
    The search engines update their results all the time, several times a day.

SKE11, May 28, 2007 IP
  5. SKE11

SKE11 Peon

Best Answers:
    The search engine does not know if the text is relevant to your niche, it just ranks for what it finds.

So if you have a site about dogs and you put links to it that just say click here in the anchor text, you will not rank well for the dog niche you were hoping too, but if you get a lot of these links you will get ranked for the term “click here”.

As an example of this try looking for the term “click here” and you will find the number 1 site is http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html and this page does not even contain the phrase “click here” it is just that is what other people are linking to it as.

To rank well for Dog you must have links back to your site that contain the word dog in the anchor text, if you can find a link from a page that has the word dog in the title of the page and in the text on that page then this will count as a more valuable link than just a link from a page about computers.

SKE11, May 28, 2007 IP
  6. Respiro

Respiro Peon

Best Answers:
    According to my experiences, I would say that this is not true. Is there any article, any official info regarding to this info?

Respiro, May 28, 2007 IP