1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contacting Paypal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Felu, May 21, 2007.

Last night i got an email from Paypal that my account was limited and they want me to fax some documents. I guess this is normal and is done for security purposes. Before sending the fax i'd like to contact paypal. I've heard that Paypal's support doesn't respond to emails. What way would you suggest me to contact them? If via Phono, then do they have any support in India or do i have to make an international call?

Please let me know your opinion on how to contact Paypal asap. +reps to anyone who replies.

Felu, May 21, 2007 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    If they want you to fax some documents then you have to fax them that documents through their fax number +1-402-537-5755 (please verify this with their site)

BTW you have to print their fax cover sheet also and you'll find their fax number on their cover sheet also.

deluxdon, May 21, 2007 IP
    Felu likes this.
  3. easyforexsignals.com

easyforexsignals.com Peon

Best Answers:
    No it is not normal. i would make very very sure this is from paypal and call them up, as 99.99999 % of the time its phishing - i get about 3 emails a day like this from 'paypal'.

easyforexsignals.com, May 21, 2007 IP
  4. Felu

Felu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know about the cover sheet. I didn't know that.

Also, i'd like to know how can i contact paypal for fast replies(which is the main purpose of this thread).

I'm very sure its from paypal as the limited status appears even when i log into paypal. Should i use skype for calling them up? Or do they have any support in India too?

Felu, May 21, 2007 IP
  5. neoms

neoms Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience, it takes some 2 to 3 days to get an email reply from PayPal.

So, to get a prompt and fast reply, it is better to CALL their customer support.

neoms, May 21, 2007 IP
    Felu likes this.
  6. Felu

Felu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Thats what i've read at many places. I want to know if paypal has any India Support no. or do i need to call to their international support?

Felu, May 21, 2007 IP
    neoms likes this.
  7. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    You have to call them at their international support as no support currently available in india (indian number) IMO.

deluxdon, May 21, 2007 IP
  8. Felu

Felu Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn. I can't call via skype as i'll need credit for it and i can't send any money from paypal and my mobile phono doesn't have international calling. Anyways, thanks once again dude.

Felu, May 21, 2007 IP
  9. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy credit using Credit Card. They are really cheap and I guess even from your local rates by 10x

inworx, May 22, 2007 IP
  10. mak4bd

mak4bd Banned

Best Answers:
    i talked to paypal help service on this number: +1-402-935-2050
    i talked about setting up new account. a women talked to me. i asked here whether i can share the account of my relative living in canada. she said if the account is business then u can. then i again asked but i am in BD and he is in Canada and i also said i don't have prob withdrawing money to my relative;s account.she said well as long as the paypal account is busniess account u can share with other ppl.
    that's how long i talked. so now i can use my relatives paypal to get and send money. i also asked as i am loggin from Bd is that a prob. she said no? but whoever i asked in the past always said the opposite. does business account cost anything per month?

mak4bd, May 24, 2007 IP
  11. Felu

Felu Peon

Best Answers:
    No the business account doesn't cost you anything, but there are some fees charged on every transaction made. You can check out about the fees on paypal's site. Business account is basically a premier one with multi-user support.

On the other note i got the limit lifted off my account and didn't even need to call paypal.

Felu, May 31, 2007 IP
  12. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    Business accounts would be able to withdraw to Business Bank Account which costs around $1000-$2000 or so

They hooked you... :eek:

inworx, May 31, 2007 IP
  13. vegabond

vegabond Shabu Anower

Best Answers:
    Try to contact them via email, I have contacted couple of time and they answered my every questions.

Give it a try :)

vegabond, May 31, 2007 IP