1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digital Point VM Full - No call backs?!

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by Andy Fadich, May 4, 2007.

I have been trying to contact Digital Point Solutions to GIVE THEM MONEY for additional Optigold licensing for 2 weeks.

Today I called and left another message (lost track of how many i've left!) and now their mailbox is full.

This is ridiculous. I started the adventure with around 100 keys left thinking that was more than enough to do a simple license update, we now have 0 keys and have gone through and deleted all the accounts we don't need.

I need contact from DP ASAP! My contact information is in your full Voicemail box.

Andy

Andy Fadich, May 4, 2007 IP
  2. NetworkTown.Net

NetworkTown.Net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PM admin here.

NetworkTown.Net, May 4, 2007 IP
  3. Robert Allen

Robert Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    Check the admins signature...and that is the reason why he doesn't have a PM already.

Rob

Robert Allen, May 4, 2007 IP
  4. MtCowboy4Life

MtCowboy4Life Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt know people used Digital point for anything but the forum, enlighten me please?

MtCowboy4Life, May 4, 2007 IP
  5. exponent

exponent Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to DigitalPoint.com. You'll notice they sell a wide variety of ISP products that are apparently no longer supported.

exponent, May 4, 2007 IP
  6. Drwho17

Drwho17 Guest

Best Answers:
    I called last week and left a voice-mail fine (wanting licenses). They haven't gotten back to me on it, that's another issue, but I was able to leave the message just fine.

Drwho17, May 7, 2007 IP
  7. Andy Fadich

Andy Fadich Peon

Best Answers:
    Still no contact what so ever.... :(

I havn't PM'd the admin because it says not to right in his signature.

Andy Fadich, May 7, 2007 IP
  8. RFwireless

RFwireless Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Shawn answers the phone, as a "Sales Manager" but also answers the "Support line" so you be the judge. He claims on the website to be trying to "help the little guy". Oh, how humble a mission. His precanned responses to reality:

F1 key = "I don't know"
    F2 key = "You'll have to email..."
    F3 key = "I don't know how you get a key"

I have been trying to get a key for 3 weeks & after speaking to him twice, he has lost any potential referrals from me. He simply will not provide the key to open demo version of OptiGold & acted as if that was someone else's job!

If he thinks for a minute that I will recommend a $1000 program to my peers, think again!

RF Wireless
    Union Level VA

RFwireless, May 9, 2007 IP
  9. Dragon7

Dragon7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Because of the failure to support Optigold it should NOT be used for any serious business purposes.
    It's a shame when a product with as much potential as Optigold falls by the wayside because the designer is too busy buying and playing with his "toys", i.e. Hummer, etc.

Dragon7, May 9, 2007 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm slowly losing a lot of respect here. I mean this in all sincerity. Could we just at least get some official EOL on Optigold and be done with it? Could the product be released to open source so other FM developers can continue developing it?

Throw me a bone here...

Mia, May 11, 2007 IP
  11. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly, I'm surprised and puzzled. I'm not an OptiGold customer but I do see that Shawn has been logging in and even posting with some regularty.

Why is he staying out of these threads where customers are asking legitimate questions about support, some of them even trying to give himk their money? Most strange.

minstrel, May 11, 2007 IP
  12. tsptom

tsptom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My vote is that the forum is getting too big. If no one responds to a post in a half an hour it gets buried.

It's the old Yogi Berra saying: Nobody comes here anymore. It's too crowded. :D

tsptom, May 11, 2007 IP
  13. khushal

khushal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i agree, DP is so crowded that if you are out of touch with the forums for one hour you'll miss to go through so many threads! This might be the case with Shawn too... anyways i think you should PM him and that might be able to prove helpful!

khushal, May 12, 2007 IP
  14. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Not likely:

minstrel, May 12, 2007 IP
    khushal likes this.
  15. khushal

khushal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lolz @ Minstrel.... i was expecting this as i remembered Shawn's signature text~!!! anyways am not sure, what could be the solution!

khushal, May 12, 2007 IP
  16. tsptom

tsptom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my forum, I have a thread called "ask tom" for just that reason. I can't read every post so occasionally I missed a question directed at me. I check this thread daily so I know no know one is waiting. I also ask my moderators to send me a link to any post that asked me a question that it appears I have missed. There's nothing like good customer service.

But I digress.

tsptom, May 12, 2007 IP