1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    People needs to take responsibility for their own actions. This web site isn't "causing violence in the name of Islam." If someone commits "violence in the name of Islam" it is their fault -- not the fault of their victims.

Will.Spencer, May 4, 2007 IP
  2. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing you can do about it mate. Its hosted in the US and there are laws. Just try to ignore it.

- Prilep

prilep, May 4, 2007 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think Will's idea is better than ignoring it. Muslims should ban together to change the image that many muslims have created thus far.

debunked, May 4, 2007 IP
  4. emilbus20

emilbus20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it is a hate site no doubt. I do find a lot of truth in it though. Its not the best way to go about showing the wrong ways of the Muslims though.

emilbus20, May 4, 2007 IP
  5. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    True one should not discriminate against other religions. Yet many Muslim ran countries. Many religions can not practice,nor preach. Muslim discriminate and promote hatred, just as much as other religions do. It is alway a matter of who's religion is better.

Knowledge is freedom/power, therefore information about religions should be kept on the net and not limited.

Free thought = Freedoms.
    Restrained thoughts = strained freedoms.

Although this site can possibly viewed as a hate crime. Well I dont know if that would be it other than discrimination against a religion. I live in the US and many of the Muslims I know are not just from the Middle East. I know many who are Black, White, Asian, Pacific Islander, Middle Eastern, African etc.

I did view some of the things at the website. I did find the cartoons offensive and the video its self was offensive. I do find that what is written in the site is historically true for the most part. If they could take off the video of what they do to the Koran and the pics of Muhammad. Than I would say leave it alone.

lpstong, May 4, 2007 IP
  6. tke71709

tke71709 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank god (whatever god you choose to worship) that that is not illegal.

If you consider death threats from fanatics to be getting in trouble, then yes, if you're talking about trouble from the legal side of things, no.

Pissing people off is not illegal, it's called freedom of speech.

Something sorely lacking in most muslim countries unfortunately.

tke71709, May 4, 2007 IP
  7. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Perhaps not but when at least 70 people were killed and hundreds injured in riots over a cartoon, it does little to persuade those who think every muslim is a maniacal killer ready to self-ignite at any moment, any differently.

Saying all muslims are killers is a bit like saying every politician is a baby-killer. That's simply not true since it's only those who voted and initiate wars that fall into that category.

mcfox, May 4, 2007 IP
  8. tke71709

tke71709 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanted to state something...

My posts are meant to support freedom of speech, not to bash islam.

Islam is just like any religion in that it has good and bad people involved in it.

Now to the original poster and everyone else who wants the site shut down.

There's a saying about cleaning up your own backyard before you try to clean up someone else's. I'd do that before I got worked up over fringe sites like this one.

tke71709, May 4, 2007 IP
  9. AvarianParakeet

AvarianParakeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Get over it. Do you have any idea how many sites are on the internet. For a long time, a neo-nazi site came up as one of the top google results for Jew. I personally don't like any kind of radical, but he does have a right to spread his opinion. As long as he isn't violating copyrights, he should be able to make a profit too. No one has a right to censor the internet. If some idiot makes a speech in public stating these same arguments, would you have him arrested? The first amendment protects him. Argument done.

AvarianParakeet, May 4, 2007 IP
  10. Luuk

Luuk Peon

Best Answers:
    You cant get it offline, its freedom of speech. And there are reasons that sites like these are on the net, just look at the email reply's of the islam people. ;)

Luuk, May 4, 2007 IP
  11. bombislamdotcom

bombislamdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    You will never take down my website you muslim piece of crap.

bombislamdotcom, May 8, 2007 IP
  12. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why isn't this thread closed yet? This is getting stupid now. It's his right, as an american citizen/resident to have freedom of speech. If i wanted to, I could go bash every religon on the internet right now, cause im atheist. So what? Does it even matter what one person thinks? BoooHooo, he made a site saying he hates muslims and their religion. If i went outside of the whitehouse right now, and say that i hate the whole bush administration, that would be fine. As long as I don't threaten to do anything. Same with the website. This is pathetic. People getting pissed off because of a website. Big deal, he says stupid stuff about muslims. If you know they are all not true, Im sure people who do not hate muslims wont even look at his site twice. It's too biased, and people who don't hate religions have at least a bit of a common sense.

Nick:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hades, May 8, 2007 IP
  13. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its a very stupid web site indeed and the owner is of course not looking for peace in the world. The owner is a pathetic person that cannot communicate.

Still it is his right to make a site like that.

login, May 8, 2007 IP
  14. Meistro

Meistro Peon

Best Answers:
    It's pretty easy how to get this site shut down. Find D4rknull's I.P. address and contact his server saying he is spamming his site on this forum ^_^ All servers oppose spammers!

Meistro, May 8, 2007 IP
  15. Nickower

Nickower Banned

Best Answers:
    You cant do jack about it,
    Its not breaking any laws. Also the host will just ignore your emails, the only solution is to Mass Ddos the site :)

I think you have done the wrong thing by posting about this here as you have just given the site "free exposure" which is exactly what they want you to do.

Nickower, May 8, 2007 IP
  16. bombislamdotcom

bombislamdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    the guy is right by the way: Thank you for the free exposure.

bombislamdotcom, May 9, 2007 IP
  17. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    blueboxer, May 9, 2007 IP
  18. _123_

_123_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Registrant:
    bombislam.com
    PO Box 72
    Phoenix, Az 85240
    US

Domain name: BOMBISLAM.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Smith, Rob
    PO Box 72
    Phoenix, Az 85240
    US
    Technical Contact:
    Smith, Rob
    PO Box 72
    Phoenix, Az 85240
    US

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 27-Apr-2007.
    Record expires on 29-Jan-2009.
    Record created on 29-Jan-2006.

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.1ST-AMENDMENT.NET

_123_, May 9, 2007 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Oh no Rob, they're going to blow up your P.O. Box. :rolleyes:

How do you get a two digit PO Box number in a town the size of Phoenix?

Will.Spencer, May 9, 2007 IP
  20. shzor

shzor Banned

Best Answers:
    For real extremism: Its not hater massage for anyone just based on reality

let him go, he has freedom to do this, why muslim u dont understand that u belong to third world when u dont have right to have basic rights for your life. u r trying to fight with US resident.

when u have not right to even live in your own country & israel is able to get 70% (u know their freedom of fight) part of your country & killing innocent children, women, older people at the name of terrorism . You Muslims are trying to talk about legal rights.

You are asking for rights from those civil people, who have created "Gowanta Mabay" in your country.

you are asking for your rights from those who have best technology in world but always giving accuses to kill hundrerd of innocent in Afghan by mistake.

you are discussing legal & iligal stuff with whom, who even dont need enought proof to attack on your country.

These are humble & awared people who knows very well the rap case in Pakistan but have not info about their own country. where is the highest crime ratio (proved by US data).

You are trying to fight with those who have right to have News channel like BBC, CCN, Sky News & lot of others but attacking other small news channel (Aljazira). You know this is their "Free of Speech".

they are first one who misused bomb in japan, now they become incharge of world peace.

people still remember colored history. but media have no interest with that, therefore they stoped talking about that. But they have enought time to point out Muslim history.

hope so now u understand the their "freedom of speech", "Human rights".

Every right for them & MashAllah all blaims for Muslims. Is it not enough for u to have it.

i can bet most inncent people killed in Muslim countries(even they inncent by US govt as well) , if anyone of u have sense & info plz check that whats is the real game of world 7 start this blaim game.

its pro community so let it to be :)

shzor, May 9, 2007 IP