1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    If it's hosted in a Muslim country you could report it to the government they would most probably take your complaint very seriously & swifty behead the infidel!

But in reality the is probably not breaking any laws, even though it may upset you, geeze even the KKK site is online still.

Toopac, May 3, 2007 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And the muslims on the board should view the kkk site before complaining about them.... geesh... even the kkk agree they have a lot in common with the muslims.

debunked, May 3, 2007 IP
  3. naseerz

naseerz Member

Best Answers:
    shutting it down isnt a solution being a muslim i think we should work on to erase the hatred cuased by 9/11 situation. why do you really care about site like that? there are 100's of sites against many religions dont waste your time- i am sure you have better things to do in life.

naseerz, May 3, 2007 IP
  4. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree with you more naseerz.

I'm an Atheist & there are sites saying all Atheist's are evil etc, if it's not true why let it bother you, the truth always prevails in the end.

Toopac, May 3, 2007 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Very true.

Will.Spencer, May 3, 2007 IP
  6. Dave Zan

Dave Zan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Simple solution to a relatively simple "problem". Heck, even my mom (God bless
    her soul) taught me that.

Until we've finally learned how to live out in the universe, we might as well get
    along in this only world we call home. That doesn't mean we have to pay any
    attention to one another, though, as long as we respect one another's beliefs
    and rights.

Move along, folks. Life's too short wasting time on ideas we don't agree with.

Dave Zan, May 3, 2007 IP
  7. netpox

netpox Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are tons of sites like this...depending where its hosted it might be hard to take it down! How many sites you see with muslims buring US flags or blowing $hit up. I'm not going to start talking about muslims or religions cuz i'll probably get banned from DP.

netpox, May 3, 2007 IP
  8. Peter Cornstalk

Peter Cornstalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting the URL and complaining about a website is the best advertising there is for a website like that.

Peter Cornstalk, May 3, 2007 IP
  9. xtraze

xtraze Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah man
    I hope that guy didnt stumble the site or anything.
    Never mention that URL ever again. Let it go down on the internet, we dont see these kind of websites everyday.

I saw it only because its mentioned, and it DID made me mad.
    Not only for Muslims, this is a headache for all Major religions.

By quantity
    1. Christians
    2. Muslims

xtraze, May 3, 2007 IP
  10. designcode

designcode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Posting this topic here bring some visitor to that website, some back links as well.

Best way to stop such things is avoid posting such topics. Posting on forums about such a crap website simply spread the word.

Also we should take care of each others feelings, either if poster is Muslim or not. We will see who was right and who was wrong in the end anyway, so whats the point to abuse each others' religion? That really hurts, no one like to hear bad word for its Religion and Prophet, so please don't discuss each others Religion if you are not fully aware of it and don't have solid proofs of what you are saying.

No Religion, not a single one, teach us to fight us on this topic, so please please don't get angry and avoid abusing each others' Religion.

Thanks

designcode, May 3, 2007 IP
  11. arcguy

arcguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    being a Muslim I think we should totally ignore such stupid sites, Internet is for productive work not for fighting religious wars.

Just ignore it

arcguy, May 4, 2007 IP
  12. Swefx

Swefx Guest

Best Answers:
    Everybody has an opinion. I think his opinion is stupid and foolish. But by having my own opinion of him he also has the right to have an opinion of me and anyone/anything else.

As unfair and stupid as I think this site is I don't think you should waste your time on it. It doesn't make any difference whether it's online or not.

Swefx, May 4, 2007 IP
  13. raje_2000_21

raje_2000_21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't want to jump into this religious debate, but one post made me laugh.

because we Indians have gone through too much through the ages at the invading muslims, who destroyed our culture, our temples, and our economics too.

So, don't say they are just traders, or scientists.

Just name one scientist from muslim world.

raje_2000_21, May 4, 2007 IP
  14. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Believe it or not, that's how a lot of non-muslims actually see your religion - as evil, intolerant and bent on imposing itself on everyone, regardless of whether they want to follow it or not. But that's a debate on religious viewpoints, not the legal situation, as per your request.
    Waste of time. It will only serve to promote the site.
    That's two links to the site in your post - is your intention to promote it?
    I read the site and frankly see nothing that warrants it being closed down. It isn't a hate site encouraging people to murder muslims. It simply states an opinion and gives a broad, sweeping statement about 'bombing mecca'.

You may not like what it says - and it states quite clearly that it is offensive to muslims (not difficult to do, unfortunately) - but it is not a hate site. Try reading a few real hate sites and you will quickly see the difference.

mcfox, May 4, 2007 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Islam does appear to be focused on murdering anyone who makes progess:
    [FONT=Arial,Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Microsoft Sans Serif]The Saudi Patent Regulations of 1989 established a patent registration system, covering any new article, methods of manufacture (including improvements in either of them) and product patents. In 1996, the Saudi Patent Office granted its first patents since its establishment in 1990." By contrast, the US granted 157,000 patents in 2005, and is up to about 7,000,000 patents overall. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Microsoft Sans Serif]http://www.dinocrat.com/archives/2006/02/18/how-does-the-world-look-when-you-have-done-nothing-to-help-create-it/[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Microsoft Sans Serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Microsoft Sans Serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Microsoft Sans Serif]"Iran in 2001, had only one patent, whereas U.S. in 1997 had 111805 patents…" [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Microsoft Sans Serif]http://www.ghandchi.com/334-WealthEng.htm[/FONT]

Will.Spencer, May 4, 2007 IP
  16. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    anyway, the website is well done and he collected some nice pictures:

nickflame, May 4, 2007 IP
  17. xtraze

xtraze Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice pictures you say,
    Ok this is my Final post in this thread.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE KILLERS.

If I want to show examples, I can make a similar website for any religion, but I dont. Not all muslims are good, this is common on all religions and it is absolutely unfair attacking a specific religion.

Not to mention there were Christian Emperors who may have killed a lot more than that.

As I told before, Saudi was un-human BEFORE and only before the prophet came there.
    And I do not agree with Sadam, he is something else anyways, But I do not agree with USA attacking Muslims for no reasons, (only because the US is afraid that Muslims can be a threat for their Monopoly). If sadam did something wrong, ok, punished him and now its Best to let Iraq people live their own lives.

xtraze, May 4, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It's a statistical thing. The percentage of Muslims that are wandering about murdering people is ridiculously higher than the percentage of Christians, Buddhists, or Hindu's behaving in the same manner.

Yes, not all Muslims are murdering people. Yes, not all Muslims support the Muslims are murdering people. However, a significant percentage of Muslims do support the murderers and there are quite a few Islamist murderers.

If Muslims as a whole want to improve their image, they are going to have to deal with the people who are giving them a bad image. You can't solve the problem by attacking those who point it out.

Will.Spencer, May 4, 2007 IP
  19. mharrisr

mharrisr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is not a matter of "Freedom of Speech" this is just causing violence in the name of Islam.

mharrisr, May 4, 2007 IP
  20. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't see anything on the site making a headache for Christians at all. Where did you see this?

debunked, May 4, 2007 IP