1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. Elegant Banners

Elegant Banners Peon

Best Answers:
    What you have said here clearly shows your lack of knowledge and understanding - just another media puppet.

If you add me on MSN (taiyab_raja@hotmail.com) I'll explain (trying to keep on topic).

:)

Elegant Banners, May 3, 2007 IP
    bccruzer likes this.
  2. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, another interesting thread. :rolleyes:

maldives, May 3, 2007 IP
  3. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. I asked my teacher in school today. He's like the gov teacher + is the advisor for the mock trial team (we got 1st place in the state last time i think) Anyway. He said it's legal, as long as it does not threaten. If it threatens then it's not legal.

Hades, May 3, 2007 IP
  4. ThreeGuineaWatch

ThreeGuineaWatch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could look at the company providing the presence to "1st-amendment.net". It looks like they are a small set up perhaps with a few boxes in a rack somewhere. Find out who provides their 'net presence and try to work that angle.

Alternatively, get to grips with that fact that wherever you go, whatever you do there will always be people who disagree with what you believe. Take the blinkers off for a moment and look around.

ThreeGuineaWatch, May 3, 2007 IP
  5. siteseer

siteseer Active Member

Best Answers:
    shuttind down anti-(anything) site on the internet is like declaring war to eliminate cocroaches.

dont waste your time.
    work on your link building. search engine optimizations, ad placements instead.

siteseer, May 3, 2007 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Instead of trying to silence your critics, you might try to give them less to criticize by not doing things like this:

[​IMG]

Then, sites like this would just disappear because no one would be interested.

Will.Spencer, May 3, 2007 IP
  7. Robert Allen

Robert Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    I nearly puked up looking at that site. I would, if i had the time, learn to hack and totally trash the site myself. I dont have time, so your lucky.

Rob

Robert Allen, May 3, 2007 IP
  8. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually he is making a profit. He sells Bomb Islam t-shirts. T-shirts that carry the Prophet's cartoon's on them, which isn't that illegal? Didn't those writers get in trouble for the same thing?

Ratman2050, May 3, 2007 IP
  9. xtraze

xtraze Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel sick and cold.
    I am studying Islam and I know about it well.
    I have memorised 1/3 of the Holy Quran.

This message is for all non-Muslims. (including alemcherry)

Before speaking, please check the source of information.
    I can guarantee that this website speaks 100% untruth.
    THIS IS A LEGAL ISSUE.

Arabia was the worst place in this world BEFORE the prophet came there and if you do not know, the prophet acquired control of "Mekkah" without dropping a single drop of Blood. The meaning of the Arabic word ISLAM is equal to PEACE. And Muslim means Peaceful person. You cannot shout at a religion showing some people as examples. There ARE some Muslim idiots and this doesn't mean that all Muslims are stupid or anything wrong with the religion Islam.

It is told in Islam that these things WILL happen. If you read our Holy- Quran, you can see this for yourself. It will be a wonder if you do not stand against this website owner after reading the Quran (No matter if you are not a Muslim). I hope non-Muslims will respect other religions as we do. If a muslim insult another religion, he will be getting some serious punishment for that, Why not non-Muslims at the least leave us alone.

As the website says, Muslims did not go conquering the Earth, they only did was defending their own selves. They only attacked after being attacked. Why don't you guys remember Julius, etc etc etc. Muslims were only traders and businessmen and scientists (most of the times). I do not like to or want to attack any other religions as I am a Muslim myself.

If anybody wants to know about Islam, Try these links or contact me, I will be more than delighted to solve your doubts. Ask me questions and I will give you answers (true answers).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/
    http://philtar.ucsm.ac.uk/encyclopedia/islam/
    http://arabworld.nitle.org/introduction.php?module_id=2

You may ask,
    "How Islam do this, do that."
    "Why killers are killed"
    "What makes islam peaceful"
    etc.

xtraze, May 3, 2007 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They got in "trouble", but the trouble was caused by the people of that country and the international community, however the cartoons weren't illegal.

I believe the cartoons were published in Denmark, the site appears to be American. Two different legal systems.

sarahk, May 3, 2007 IP
  11. NetworkTown.Net

NetworkTown.Net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is illegal as far as i know becuase he has pictures of the prophet which if people found out about would get very very angry if you remember a while back when a newspaper in England did that thoushands of people when to protest.

One other thing every muslim is not bad its just "some" people in the religon that give all of the religon a bad name.

NetworkTown.Net, May 3, 2007 IP
  12. xtraze

xtraze Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course
    If any website tells people to kill, etc. those should shut down as well (in my opinion).
    There is nothing wrong with Islam with what people do, you cant blame a religion for that.

xtraze, May 3, 2007 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Don't be naive, all religions are founded on the need for social engineering. That's why the prophets acted as they did - to create order and balance in burgeoning societies. You attend church/temple/mosque frequently to be reminded of the rules and kept in line. The people who "run" religions are hugely responsible for how the religion is interpreted and used. If people are doing things in the name of any religion the "elders" have the power to stop it being more than the "idiot fringe". Christian families do things like preventing their children having blood transfusions during hospital operations. They are the fringe and the elders ensure it stays that way. Every religion has a fringe. Personally I don't see Muslim elders stopping the behaviour that is causing problems and in the current political climate they need to be seen to be acting.

sarahk, May 3, 2007 IP
    TechEvangelist likes this.
  14. Stax_Daniel

Stax_Daniel Guest

Best Answers:
    people going to protest in England has nothing to do with the legality of a website in America...

While I don't support this site (i think it's down right disgraceful), there is nothing illegal about it...

Stax_Daniel, May 3, 2007 IP
  15. xtraze

xtraze Peon

Best Answers:
    C'mon man
    Do you really think a religion can stop anything 100%
    If it can, EVERYONE in this world will be pure.

These things are challenges,
    I agree with you, I have read the Holy-Bible.
    You can find it thiere as well, Challenges like these are available not only for Muslims, for Christians as well.

Muslims believe Jesus is a prophet as well,
    And the same God created both religions, Islam is like an update ;) (for us)

xtraze, May 3, 2007 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Excellent post. Well thought out, clear, and yet politely worded.

Will.Spencer, May 3, 2007 IP
  17. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ugh... received bad rep for my post, which was not bad at all. My rep said "Jackass". Last time I post here :p. (But seriously I will never reach 2 blocks :( ).

Ratman2050, May 3, 2007 IP
  18. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations Dave you are the winner of the DP post of the week.
    A pillow case is in the post for you to put over your head...
    "instructions for use"
    Cut holes for eyes
    Surgically remove head from ones .....
    Put over head

rac·ism /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Valley, May 3, 2007 IP
  19. Robert Allen

Robert Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    Same reason.... I cant believe some people here...

Robert Allen, May 3, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  20. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    FYI - that isn't Christian it is the JW's that believe in no blood transfusions.

I find it funny some are saying that the site is 100% incorrect. Now if someone said it had some things on their that were wrong I might believe them, but 100% incorrect?? lol... Just watch a video and tell me the video is 100% incorrect! If you do you will be proclaiming imams as incorrect along with the reporters. hmmm quite a dilemma...

debunked, May 3, 2007 IP
    mcfox likes this.