1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Excuses and more excuses...the blame game continued

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guru-seo, Apr 30, 2007.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Incorrect. I've served my country. You serve as a spokesman for al qaida while inquiring about the size of forum member's genitalia and repeating father/son fantasies. I'd much rather you attack me, as a former soldier, then the honorable men and women serving today that you verbally attack. Never a bad word for a terrorist though.

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I meant serving your country in time of it's needs when it is under attack according to you and not peeling potatoes, polishing shoes and collecting pay checks. :rolleyes: :D

gworld, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  3. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It doesnt look to me like seo-guru hates america. It look smore to me that he doesnt agree with some of our governments foreign policies. throughout history when any country becomes the most powerful country on earth there has to be a system of checks and balances as it is very easy for people to get drunk on that power. For instance in ww2 that was a true war to save freedom and democracy. The key turning point was the creation of the cia by truman(originally called the oss: office of strategic services, if my memory serves me correctly). An organization that doesnt have to disclose their budget, doesnt have to disclose their inventory.

This is one example of why we must speak out in any form of injustice. I love my country and this is why i (at times) speak out in the way i do but to say everything america does is all bad simply isnt true. I must say though that our government might have lost its path . True freedom and democracy is about transparency and putting those 2 ideals first before oil and national interest. I know what i have said is more about the long distance vision but this is teh only way to achieve lasting peace. Once we show we can be trusted in our foreign policy agendas we can reach out to the more moderate arab states and achieve some kind of mutual understanding in helping each other out. Once these countries start to grow the young people in these countries will get educated, live a better life and therefore will have no need to turn to people like osama bin laden.

For that to happen we need to start opening up about our past involvement in these countries to wipe the slate clean. Thi sis why i made the example of mossadegh. Not because i dont like my country. on the contrary, i love my country and i want it to be a beacon of peace , hope, freedom and democracy on this earth.
    I think deep down inside this is what most humans want also. Nationlism is nice but just like extreme liberalism it can only hurt us as a whole. Remember for us americans: we are human beings first and americans second, never forget this.

pingpong123, May 1, 2007 IP
  4. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You could make that observation I suppose, but let's take a single example. Shall we?

He ripped off this site:
    http://www.babybushtoys.com/
    Which is an anti-bush joke toy site.

When ripping it off, he chose this domain name:
    http://www.americanbabytoys.com/

American baby toys, instead - if he wanted to confine his attack to Bush, certainly there are more "bush-like" domains available, dont ya think? The implication being that americans are stupid. So, you could infer from this, that he does in fact hate the country and its not really directed at Bush.

Bush seems to be more of an outlet for it, than the cause of it.

lorien1973, May 1, 2007 IP
  5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So who is he going to blame for being banned? He can never take credit for himself, as it is always someone else's fault....oh well, another boo america day I guess...:rolleyes:

d16man, May 1, 2007 IP