1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Single Pixel tracking

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Jon12345, Apr 26, 2007.

Can you put a single pixel tracking gif on the sales completion pages with commission junction? I do this with Azoogle but wondered if cj allows this too.

Jon12345, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  2. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it's impossible to place any of your own tracking pixels on advertisers' sales completion pages through CJ. Some merchants may offer this feature directly if you drive enough traffic, but I've never seen any of them advertise that feature.

tvmatt, Apr 27, 2007 IP
  3. macgoo

macgoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeh what is with those single pixel tracking thingys. I noticed them just recently when I stuck an ebay cj text link ad in one of my posts. Since I use one of the default blogger templates it automatically put a border around this 1 pixel gif so I went back to the post and deleted the img from the advert code. Does that now mean that this advert cant be tracked back to me!

macgoo, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  4. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    The 1 pixel tracking images only track impressions - if you don't care about tracking impressions, don't worry about it. The OP wanted to know if he could add his own tracking pixel to the confirmation page (I think...) to track his conversions better.

tvmatt, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  5. macgoo

macgoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh I see.
    Cheers!

macgoo, Apr 30, 2007 IP