1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Excuses and more excuses...the blame game continued

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guru-seo, Apr 30, 2007.

When you run out of options always blame someone else to blur the issue at hand. Another of Bush's spies will soon bite the dust.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/30/washington/30cnd-wolf.html?hp

"Critics also say that documents that came to light recently show that Mr. Wolfowitz or his aides used the bank to press Bush administration policies around the world, including opposition to contraceptives and abortion in family planning programs and skepticism about global warming. Mr. Wolfowitz has specifically denied these accusations." - quote from the article.

guru-seo, Apr 30, 2007 IP
    lucozade111 likes this.
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Like blaming America first, blaming others when you get caught stealing content? It's a shame you can recognize it in others, but not yourself.

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  3. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    A.H. stay on the subject or again shut the fuck up! Stop spinning your stupid agenda. The only people that buy your crap are traitors and hypocrites...you know who they are.

So what do you have to say about this other crook or are you making my point by example? When you are out of lies to say you resort to personal attacks? Everyone can see your true colors. Traitor!

4. GTech

Best Answers:
    I knew I could make you cuss and show a lack of home training again. It's so easy to make terrorist supporting young angry white males with low IQs do!

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  5. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever you say makes little difference to me. You are a brainwashed moron. Best way is to simply let the facts make my case. Looser!!!

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Is that why you unleash in fits of rage, because it doesn't matter? I get a kick out of it myself! Surprised you haven't been banned, but probably mods aren't down here very much.

Here's an offer! If you'll go back and find one post, just one post, that you've made since you've been here that says something good about America, I've got $25.00 paypal for you, or I'll make a donation to a charity (but not terrorist related charity) of your choice. Game?

Somehow I have this feeling that AGS is about to respond with his usual condolences for those that hate America.

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  7. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats Gtech. Banned another one.

lorien1973, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  8. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought you might be upset with that lorien, after all it is one less for the likes of you and GTech to banter with.

If we lose any more from the non-sheeple side then you, GTech, Will, Mia, d16man, TWO PACKS and the rest of the crazy gang will be able to have a George "Dubya" Bush love-in every night. :D

AGS, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  9. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    guru-seo is a content thief who doesn't add anything to the conversation, just lobs f-bombs and curses at people all the time. At least you -try- even though its pretty poor most of the time. You have your heart set on defending enemies of America and the UK and try to jump through the necessary mental hoops to justify it. He doesn't even do that much.

10. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah maybe his language was a bit rife, GTech is very annoying but I learn to control my language towards him these days. :)

We all know the "war" is a complete sham and unwinnable, the Bush cabal is extremely corrupt and thousands are dying to protect a massive lie. I guess guru was just venting off a bit of frustration and went a bit too far. :(

AGS, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  11. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    As I said, you try to jump through the necessary hoops to justify your beliefs and that makes me proud of you AGS.

12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much buddy. :)

All you need to do is think outside of the box, see who really gains from the absolute disaster in Iraq and it all becomes very very clear. :)

AGS, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    Funny, when I think outside that "box," what comes to mind is terrorists benefitting from taking over Iraq. Those who will absolutely not benefit? Good Iraqi people. It is a disaster there for terrorists and a disaster there for Iraqis because of terrorists. How anyone could hate the Iraqi people so much as to want to see them taken over by al qaida is beyond me.

How do you rationalize wanting an entire country to be taken over by terrorists, AGS, when in the past you have ridiculed soldiers making it clear it is not them you are concerned about? If it's not the "turkey" soldiers you care about and not the Iraqis, then who else is left that never gets a mention?

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude you really need to think about what you are posting. You have been so brainwashed my the mainstream media that it is beginning to affect any rational thinking on your behalf.

AGS, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    OK, I'm game. Which part of my post do you believe to be inaccurate? Are you suggesting you no longer want terrorists in Iraq to take over? If so, will you be making posts about all the innocent people they are killing every day?

The media conveys a persistent message of doom and gloom. Not unlike your daily message. How do you see your message any different than that of the MSM? The MSM will not report on anything positive in Iraq and neither will you. And when someone does, you shoot it down. So how, exactly, is the MSM and your message any different?

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  16. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The answer to that one is very simple, there is no positive news from Iraq, it's a f*cking disaster and it will only get worse.

But once your hero is out of office and Hillary is President the disaster will continue, and if it is any comfort to you I will be giving her equally as much shit as I give to your hero Dubya. ;)

It makes no difference what party is in power GT the corruption and lies will carry on. And you can even quote me on that if you like. :)

AGS, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Actually there is, but the MSM will not report it. But when I ask why your view and the MSM views are the same, don't you usually ignore the question? I mean, on one hand, you believe the MSM is here to mislead, yet your views and theirs are identical. How do you rationalize that?

So in summary, you still won't have a bad word for terrorists there because _______________________?

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  18. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK GTech, name me one good thing to come out of the biggest disaster on earth known as Iraq? Ever since the illegal occupation it has been getting worse and worse every year, the Bush cabal are making millions out of it and people like you are defending them. :confused:

AGS, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    Clean your questions up first and don't base them on lies. For example, "illegal occupation." I know for a fact that myself and d16man (probably a few others) have called you on this before and asked you to explain the difference between a legal and illegal invasion. Your only response? Ignore it and run away.

Next, clean up the accusation about Bush making millions. His tax records are a matter of public interest.

Clean yourself up and step outside of your role as alex jones' houseboy for a moment and debate with some honor and integrity.

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  20. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmmm...I wonder why he got banned.

Bestmiler, Apr 30, 2007 IP