1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Ppc Camps. ?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by JohnMally, Apr 22, 2007.

Hi Everyone,

This is what Google is giving me when I want to try ppc advertising.

How would I emprove the quality score without more on my keywords ? Is it possible to say the keywords in my ad copy ? Will that improve it ? so i don't have to bid more ? Should I change my ad copy and see what Google thinks and perhaps then I might qualify for lower bid prices ?

A few of the keywords that I'm targeting and saying different dollar amounts for activation

Inactive for search
    Increase quality or bid $0.05 to activate

Inactive for search
    Increase quality or bid $0.15 to activate

Inactive for search
    Increase quality or bid $0.10 to activate

My default bid is 0.01 cents. Can anyone here get 1 cents clicks from Google or that impossible ? using pcc and not cpm advertising ? Some of the misspellings are more money than the exact term. Does that normally happen ?

I just had a quick thought. Is it that Google wants to charge me more for misspellings because on my landing page I spell the word correctly ? because the actual term can't possibily be searched more ? according to keyword discovery and Wordtracker its not ....

Any thoughts and opinions are welcome

Thanks !

JohnMally, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  2. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how much are you bidding? below $0.05 is too low.

Micromag, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  3. JohnMally

JohnMally Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Now I'm bidding 0.05 cents but there are still some keywords that want need a .10, .15 or even .20 cent bid dollar amount.

How would I increase the quality score without having to bid a lot for my keywords ? and also, I added a bunch of new keywords and inorder to activate those keywords, Google wanted 5 Dollars per keyword !!!

If I did activate those keywords, would I pay 5 dollars per click ?

4. eniram

eniram Peon

Best Answers:
    - Raise your bid prices temporarily, then go in and adjust your bids to specific positions 2-4, instead of 1-10.
    - Wait 30 minutes for your bids to become active for search, then go back and lower your bids.

If you aren't bidding to be #1 in your position preferences, you won't pay the higher position rates.

$0.01 bids are virtually impossible for 99% of search terms. $0.10 is average.

eniram, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  5. JohnMally

JohnMally Peon

Best Answers:
    Should I raise my bids to what Google wants to activate them ? What happens if someone clicks on my ad ? Will I be forced to pay 5 bucks ?

What should I try and lower them by ? perhaps .10 cents ?

( these search terms that Google wants for 5 dollars for are for terms that don't even come up in Google KeyWord Volume and have no search history, How can they be worth 5 dollars ? )

Thanks for your help !

6. Micromag

Best Answers:

Don't bid temporally if you don't want to afford this price, Google still eventually present your inactive keywords to check the performance - so you do not need to activate it manually.

You may maybe choose keywords that you really thing that is important to you and bid a higher value.

But I would suggest you to review your ads and use dynamic ads to improve CTR.

7. JohnMally

JohnMally Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

What do you mean by dynamic ads ?

8. Micromag

Best Answers:
    GuyFromChicago likes this.
  9. KniveZ

KniveZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    yah try dynamic ads I use them on everyone of mine and I get decent ctr. Dynamic ads are just more specifiic because they change to what the consumer wants.

KniveZ, Apr 22, 2007 IP