1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Remove Your Enemies From Yahoo Search In 48h

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by brandnewx, Apr 1, 2007.

1. AffiliateD

AffiliateD Guest

Best Answers:
    thats odd that theyll do that for no reason

AffiliateD, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  2. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    MY ADSENSE ACCOUNT IS REINSTATED! Thank you Darren from adsense team!

Lesson you can learn from my case. The only reason I won this because I had reported to adsense team that CTR was unusually high. When my account was banned, I pointed them to the support ticket I submitted earlier.

Extract from the email:
    Thank you for clarifying your situation. We have reviewed your circumstances and have reinstated your account, effective immediately. Please note that there will be a delay of up to 48 hours before our servers are informed of the update and ads start running on your website again.

brandnewx, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  3. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    umm... that's good. This is the second account I have seen reinstalled ...

You used www.adlogger.org/ for logging clicks right ... I am just making it clear for the newbies ... that might be a lesson and quite helpful to them ;)

Yfcadmin, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  4. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't use adlogger, but I know one IP as it's logged by vbulletin. To get all offending IPs, I coded a program in vb.net to analyze the 700MB server log. I wished I used adlogger though. I would have been able to block the IPs from seeing the ads.

That guy was determined to get my adsense banned. He used 4 networks with around 12 IPs to clickbomb the ads. It took me a day to code an arsenal tool (log analyzer) to understand how he did it. Digging a 700MB server log for IPs was like finding a needle in ocean.

[​IMG]

brandnewx, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  5. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Seen repeated adsense searches? For each search, he clicked all the ads in the result page.

6. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow great man ... well I tried to install adlogger .... but the funny thing it gave an error ... header already sent ... anyhow good to know you are a programmer too and a debugger .. ;)

Yfcadmin, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  7. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    You can ask the Forum Admin of that other site (nicely) to lock the thread and give details of the IP address as evidence. Or maybe you just go straight to the subpoena. You'll need a lawyer to sort through this mess methinks.

Reprobate, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  8. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm the forum admin. And the forum site has been banned from Yahoo.

Somebody blogged my story. Help digg it up!

9. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    Well that makes it easier!

Be sure to lock the threads. If you haven't done so already.

Reprobate, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  10. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Why lock the thread?

11. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lock for what ... that forum is owned by him and there is no problem in that. ??

Yfcadmin, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  12. Rogem

Rogem Peon

Best Answers:
    I got a feeling they might catch on and remove you heh :) Interesting mind, I might try it.

Rogem, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  13. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Sending bogus DMCA notification is illegal. But it's damn easy to fake one completely. Don't put your real name/address and snailmail it with fake return address. This is a serious loophole in the laws, read on.

I don't know why lawmakers allow unverified DMCA notification to carry a lot of power, even the power against freedom of expression, against the first constitutionally protected right. Unverified DMCA notification can force registrar, web host, and search engine to take down your website, blog and forum illegally and effectively. This little DMCA has violated the constitutional laws. I think we should hang the DMCA lawmakers.

Note that there is DMCA counter-notification available for you. You send it after you know you've got DMCA notification. But it is not for prevention. It is a plea begging your web host or search engine to revive your dead website back to life. It takes time roughly a month to process these counter-notice, and there you go, for every DMCA notification you recieved, you website is going down for a month for nothing. See how stupid DMCA law is?

brandnewx, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  14. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah .. send 12 DMCAs to anyone and you are down for an year :D ... wow what a great flaw ....

Yfcadmin, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  15. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok buddies, I've some pieces of news:

1. My site is now officially in Yahoo again, after having unbanned since April 24. The counter notification works like a charm.

2. Some urls in question are still however banned in Google search. Google seems to process my counter notification partially, as they've unbanned 1 out of 3 urls.

3. To protect my adsense account, I've fully set up AdLogger to automatically ban the click bombers. When number of clicks exceeds the limit, they will not receive any ads to click on. One adsense rep has told me my account is in good standing, so nothing to worry about.

brandnewx, Apr 27, 2007 IP
  16. axemedia

axemedia Guest

Best Answers:
    Scorpion,

Have you sent any notice to the Broker he is using as an IB? I'm sure they would not want to be caught up in his scam.

axemedia, Apr 27, 2007 IP
  17. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know why I don't want to attack back. Too much empathy I have. My forum mod is working [in a high position] at the broker, but I don't want to bother him. I gave Richard the bad guy a warning though that I would be in invasive position if he messes with me again. I swear I will f*ck back if he does.

brandnewx, Apr 27, 2007 IP
  18. axemedia

axemedia Guest

Best Answers:
    It's not just about messing with the bozo, it's about protecting the broker's clients from his scam.

axemedia, Apr 27, 2007 IP
  19. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would never do that to anybody. I just think about all the work they've put into their site, and I don't do it.

Kaabi, Apr 27, 2007 IP
  20. AffiliateD

AffiliateD Guest

Best Answers:
    Thats nice of you to not wanna get this guy back, lol.

AffiliateD, Apr 27, 2007 IP